IWM buzz - Jatin shah's return to add intrigue

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/guddan-tumse-na-ho-payega-jatin-shahs-return-to-add-intrigue/2019/06/27

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega the popular Zee TV show produced by Ved Raj’s Shoonya Square has seen the return of Antara (Dalljiet Kaur) in Akshat’s life.

She happens to be his first wife and has come back with a health ailment. Though Akshat (Nishant Malkani) is now married to Guddan (Kanika Mann), Akshat held the truth of having married Guddan before Antara.

However, the truth will get spilt, as reported by us. Antara will be very upset, and will have a breakdown post knowing the truth.

At this juncture, actor Jatin Shah who played the role of Inspector Rawat, brother of Antara will mark his comeback in the show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. 

Yes, you heard it right!!

As per a reliable source, “Rawat will get back, now that Antara has come back to Akshat’s life.”

As we know, in the earlier track, Rawat was against Akshat, and had the notion that he had killed his sister Antara. And this had put Akshat and Rawat at loggerheads.

Now, Rawat will come back, but will have a different attitude towards Antara.

News coming in is that Rawat will know of a big secret of Antara, and will come to disclose it.

OMG!!

What is the secret?

Is the secret related to Antara? If so, is there a possibility of Rawat helping Akshat and Guddan reunion? Will Akshat and Guddan reunite? 

Edited by akshan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Happy to see Rawat's comeback 🤗

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yay is baar ravat uncle akshan ka help krne ke liye aa rhe hai yipee🥳

Tfs priyanka🤗

Mitara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If Rawat knows her truth and came to disclose it, then the truth must be that she is a fake!  What else could it be other than that? He loved Antara very much so it can't be something negative but he could have known something about her recently too. 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Rawat uncle very good now aap Akshan ke help karenge.👏

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

TFS😊

I don't want Antra to be fake, I want Rawat Uncle to reveal to Akshan something related to Angads accident.  Or maybe Antra was taking her death

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

TFS😊

I don't want Antra to be fake, I want Rawat Uncle to reveal to Akshan something related to Angads accident.  Or maybe Antra was taking her death

I think aunty real and faked her death.... Angu pagal hone ka reason bi aunty hi hogi...

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TFS😊

I want to aunty to real. Happy to know Rawat uncle be in Akshan team

kavya1994 thumbnail

Tfs🤗

Better Rawat ji come to expose fake Antara, if not, & had come to reveal some secret abt real Antara after that Akshat jail track & 15 years then it's just poor writing.

Edited by kavya1994 - 4 years ago
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piku_S

TFS😊

Same here 🤦🏻‍♀️