Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit's imagination of the Parvati scene was funny... looks like he has the talent for being a TV serial writer...😆

It was funny how she kept complaining to Rohit about him without realizing he was the rude doctor...and the part where she told Rohit that talking to oneself is common in serials and not a good idea in real...😆

And it was nice how Sonakshi was able to deliver her speech... and yeah, her dialogue-memorising ability might have come in handy.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Babe yoh mostly said everything  aaj nothing to much to say also in a rush but +1 to all things

But i must say i love how they are forming all bondings and taking is at a nice pace. 

Rohit ki imagination ka toh jawab hi nahi hai🤣 and then he calls sonakshi and tv soaps ott🤣

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just caught up with yesterday and today's episode lol...

Regarding yesterday episode,

Loved Rohit's scene with his mom...haha she being the person who thinks "chaalis" baar before spending chaar hazaar, didnt think once before buying 8 lakh watch for his son and liked her dialogue "kuch dil ki baatein Bill sei badi hoti hai"... and she knows that "iss gadi ke iss ki dil mein kya value hai...This is how Rohit's mom is contrasting from Sonakshi's mom who gives importance to money more than her two daughters and how she treats them like money making machines🥱.....

And i really like the tune they play during those FBs of Rohit hugging some girl in the FB

Netra was bang on band bajaoing that looser Sumit...i think now he planned to frame Sona as a thief by gifting such costly watch of someone else..

Sona/Dipika looked gorgeous in the yesterday episode both in the saree  on the sets and the dress she wore when entering the hospital...More than saree,modern dresses suits her more and she looks younger in them...

Regarding today's episode and the manhandling scene,TBH after watching the clip on that day again, i speculated it might be his dream like how he dreamt about his maids and sona operating on someone😂😆.It turned out be a day dream/imagination/whatever it is...thank god for small mercies😆.....still there is time before  butchering his character and turning him into typical AYM/something cliched😆...lets enjoy his drama queen mode (as someone said in this thread only😆)  or jiddi baccha mode until then😆..

I think Rohit and Sona donon tadibaaz hai and takkar hai in showing their Tadi to each other like Shivika😆....And i find other similarity of Rohit with Billu is his hairstyle and i think his dressing style too😆...

First of all Rohit finds the TV shows as lame looking at the parvati hospital scene 😆.Until now For Rohit, Sona is a TV actress in such a lame TV show and for him she comes across as a person who defend such non-sensical stuff and  he sees only parvati in her🤣 and he still cant get out of it😆....As an audience, we all have seen her personality beyond her TV role..😆....Rohit toh bechara have not seen anything beyond her parvati scene😆 So still takes time and  need more interactions with her to see her  beyond her OTT parvati role i guess😆...Upar se in their first meet itself, She couldnt trust his treatment completely and showed her oversmartness/whatever it is (acc to him😆) She hurts his ego constantly in one way or the other...So i guess these were all the reasons for why he is showing this Tadi to her or i wonder whether he shows this tadi with all the ppl other than Docs/his family members😆..In todays episode,during her inaugaration speech,Rohit first time happened to see something  beyond her TV character in Sona😆,he looked somewhat amused to see her talking/having some idea about their new technology  they are introducing....lol

Regarding Sona, she says Doctor bhi ek insaan hi hai na, Being doctor is not something superior than insaan...(Something on this line..Sorry if i did some mistake in the sentence.. lol😆) in todays episode..as she was pissed off when she heard some doc addressing TV actress as "Idiot" and insulting her😆...Upar se,she had her own experiences with another Doc in the form of Rohit😆 who judges her only on the basis of her lame Parvati character😆 .....these were the reasons for her wondering whether all the Docs are paagal or all the docs she comes across are paagals😂....

Anyway i was just analysing from their POVs rather than as an audience😆...

So far I'm liking both the characters ,both are entertaining, funny  and interesting in their own way😆

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
saw few epis , don't know taking of scenes r acting , sonakshi ott even though character n hero monologues about heroine , heroine talking to camera to viewers , their nokjhoks are irritating , not flowing , just disconnected n characters presentation is just plain boring n irritatingEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Aashna :) I would love to keep posting as the show continues to give me nice content worth writing about :) 

🤗

Yep I think we are all hoping against hope that this sustains for a bit cuz the track record of shows these days isn’t much cause for optimism otherwise. Lol

True. This is my second show actually. Lets see how things go with this one.:)

Haha Sonakshi really enjoys getting one up on Rohit. Her smug face is hilarious😂. They really are like bickering kids. I’m intrigued to see this scene tomorrow when Rohit has to play “gentleman” with Sonakshi. Lol 

They both do actually.😆Always trying to one up the other one, intentionally or unintentionally don't know😆. 

They can start anywhere, anytime, in between of anything, for example - In today's episode when she was presenting him the award, they were bickering then too😆.

Waise have you noticed how neither of them use each other’s name even though they know what they are? Lol he always calls her “Parvati” in sarcasm to reference the TV persona he hates and she always calls him “Doctor surgeon” even though he asked her to call him Rohit. Lol 

Oh Yes. I have:)

In today's episode though, Sonakashi calls him Dr. Rohit for the first time, in front of everyone.😆

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't find a bit of ego in sonakshi .There is a difference between pride and egoistic. The scene where she says that I m popular u know she saw Rohit disturbed so she just laughing don't worry everything will be fine .... Followed by the rest of dialogue u know .

Don't find both of egostic but Rohit has a wrong notion about these TV stars which is also fine but today's episode he was completely wrong in my perspective.He may not like her but putting down infront of family members is really bad . That wasn't a dignified behaviour. He can speak whatever he wants at home on top of that when Sonakshi got hurt no apology nothing Infact he goes to stop meeting her own family member I mean her mother called up to meet in room. That's so disappointing.

Precap Ronit her ex ....his first scene his debut on TV show as an actor he looked horrible.

Most important I forgot to mention that maid s reaction on seeing sonakshi her parvati.😆 It was epic.🤣 It was priceless. 

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

I think Rohit and Sona donon tadibaaz hai and takkar hai in showing their Tadi to each other like Shivika😆....And i find other similarity of Rohit with Billu is his hairstyle and i think his dressing style too😆...

Lol yes,  dono hi tadibaaz hain. They give attitude to each other equally. Although Sonakshi makes makes more of an effort to still try to be friendly with him, the moment he gives her attitude, she gives back equal attitude 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna05

Oh Yes. I have:)

In today's episode though, Sonakashi calls him Dr. Rohit for the first time, in front of everyone.smiley36

Lol probably coz she couldn’t call him Dr Surgeon in front of a whole audience 😆. So we will have to wait to see if she starts using his name more regularly. He toh is hung up on calling her “Parvati ji” only 😆

Despite her friendly nature, she doesn’t leave any chance to get back at him either. Like with the “I found all this on the Internet just like I found out which meds cause pimples” line. Lol if Rohit acts childishly, she isn’t always the adult in the room either. This kind of childish taunting back and forth they engage in shows why they clash as personalities- they are equally headstrong in wanting to prove their point. 

Anyways, right now Rohit is acting out more cuz the attraction bug seems to have bitten him when it comes to Sonakshi, so he is getting more defensive and bitter in his taunting. He resents that he is attracted to her and probably can’t handle it. Lol 

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just watched today's episode...Sona toh doesnt take paycheck for hospital and military related events...she taking time from her hectic schedule attended the inauguration event with kind heart/good intention without expecting money😆....obviously she get hurts after such constant insults😆...Afterall she is a celebrity ,  she doesnt deserve what she faced in the hospital lol...😆...ofcourse she is not aware of her mom getting 6 lakhs for the event its another story😆

Beyond some point Rohit's hate towards her is unreasonable😆....There are many politicians and celebrities who violates rules and regulations, And also i guess some politicians do much more worse things than playing a TV role Parvati😆...My question for Rohit is 😆- When they attend your hospital, would you treat them the same way you are treating Sona ? 😆 Otherwise i would like to call you hypocrite😆...

And i agree..he called TV actresses as idiots not infront of her face and he was bitching (or whatever it is 😆) about her with his family behind her back only...but Sona heard it somehow😆....but he was determined to make her learnt a lesson just bcz she said how can he is the part of such a good family😆, he is looking childish now 😆...I felt he was rude when she was begging him to allow her to see the patient, he could have politely said its against his hospital rules, but he kept on taunting her about her violating Liscence rules and all   even after he clearly seeing her being hurt in the previous scene...And again he called her hurt and all as "acting"  and "daily routine drama"😆...lol

Lol they shouldn't strecth this  anymore😆..Otherwise no one takes Rohit's character seriously😆 .....Or i think they want to show him regretting/introspecting  later in the night when Sona will be missing (acc to precap) for whatever reason ?  😆 I think in next week episodes,he comes to know she doesnt take her pay check for military and hospital events,then he getting impressed and softening towards her.... Lol...the story is quite predictable haha😆....And Lmao Rohit's poker face during her outburst cracked me up🤣....I cant take this guy seriously anymore 😂....And i can only laugh 😂 if he continue to keep such poker faces when Sona is in melodramatic outburst mode or whatever it is😂.....

And  i was like  at their childish fight about the dogs blah blah 😂... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

...I felt he was rude when she was begging him to allow her to see the patient, he could have politely said its against his hospital rules, but he kept on taunting her about her violating Liscence rules and all   even after he clearly seeing her being hurt in the previous scene...And again he called her hurt and all as "acting"  and "daily routine drama"😆...lol

He feels she is faking it because she has acted in front of him. For example when he walked in on her complaining about him giving her the pimple medication and then suddenly switching to smiling like all is well. Yes, we as the audience know she was trying to diffuse the situation but why would Rohit have any reason to believe she is genuine? 

Don’t a bunch of us judge actors harshly as acting at everything once we lose some level of faith in their genuineness? This whole business increases people’s tendency to fake a lot of things and that leads to people losing faith too. 

And I’m not justifying Rohit’s rude behavior but I’m pointing out that Sonakshi has acted sometimes in front of him and that increases his misconception of her. 

He is grappling with a bitter past and his way of dealing with it is different than hers. And yes, he will likely feel some guilt when he finds out she’s missing but remains to be seen when he actually gets over his misconception of her. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago