Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol probably coz she couldn’t call him Dr Surgeon in front of a whole audience 😆. So we will have to wait to see if she starts using his name more regularly. He toh is hung up on calling her “Parvati ji” only 😆

Despite her friendly nature, she doesn’t leave any chance to get back at him either. Like with the “I found all this on the Internet just like I found out which meds cause pimples” line. Lol if Rohit acts childishly, she isn’t always the adult in the room either. This kind of childish taunting back and forth they engage in shows why they clash as personalities- they are equally headstrong in wanting to prove their point. 

Anyways, right now Rohit is acting out more cuz the attraction bug seems to have bitten him when it comes to Sonakshi, so he is getting more defensive and bitter in his taunting. He resents that he is attracted to her and probably can’t handle it. Lol 

Oh i just read your take lol....Idk why i felt only Rohit as Childish by the end of the episode 😂....oh i think i have totally forgotten about her internet dialogues or taunting ...after seeing her hurt/tears in Second half😂🙈😂....So now they are takkar in their childishness too ?.😂.. I toh senti hogayi looking at her hurt in second half and bhool gayi what all the tauntings she has done 😂...And  again i felt Rohit went overboard in calling her hurt as  "daily routine drama"😆

@bold

Oh i didnt think this way...I thought he was just lost in her for a moment....And  i felt all the tauntings he had done later was bcz of his unreasonable hate and i couldnt relate with him😆....oh this is all bcz of his attraction ..interesting😆.....And again this all reminds me of initial episodes of Shivika now😂🙈😂....

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bahahah mummy sippy took the cake today with being a closet fan of sonakshi's paro🤣 but jokes aside another good one

I loved that despite  being upset at hearing rohit saying not pleasant  things about  her she didn't  just leave from there and with confidence gave it  back to him despite it hurting her . She gave him some margin before when he still was being rude and taking digs out of courtesy and kept  bickering  with him in their own  light way but when pani sar se uppar hua toh she stood up for her dignity.  Baaki sona actually knowing about the family members not only shook them but rohit was surprised too hence he called it fake efforts/chaaplusi of sorts

Also thumbs up for sonakshi noticing he is taken a back  seeing her thoda hik gaga he got lost for a moment there but not doing typical heroines wala ghabrana sharmana instead she went with tareef bhi kar do agar notice kar hi rahe ho😆 But i think that also comes from where she comes from it is usual  for her to see people hetting shook seeing her and noticing her but yeah choti choti details that are working in a very good way so far

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

He feels she is faking it because she has acted in front of him. For example when he walked in on her complaining about him giving her the pimple medication and then suddenly switching to smiling like all is well. Yes, we as the audience know she was trying to diffuse the situation but why would Rohit have any reason to believe she is genuine? 

Don’t a bunch of us judge actors harshly as acting at everything once we lose some level of faith in their genuineness? This whole business increases people’s tendency to fake a lot of things and that leads to people losing faith too. 

And I’m not justifying Rohit’s rude behavior but I’m pointing out that Sonakshi has acted sometimes in front of him and that increases his misconception of her. 

He is grappling with a bitter past and his way of dealing with it is different than hers. And yes, he will likely feel some guilt when he finds out she’s missing but remains to be seen when he actually gets over his misconception of her. 

I agree ...When all his family praising her and impressed by her words...he was just telling that "Actors want to maintain their image ..And she is getting paid for what she is doing..itna impress hone ki jaroorat nahi" something on this line....I agree and understand  his POV here too...And again he was not intended to express all that infront of her...Its just that she happened to heard it😂....and  i agree with that point of you  mainly in bolded parts (@ bold )...Yes We judge the actors harshly whatever they do as "PR and acting" once we lose faith in them....but i guess somewhere i thought he would find her teary eyes and all as genuine😂...bcz thats would be too melodramatic of her crying and all  to think it as "acting".. even we consider the standards of real TV actors  "PR and acting" ....i mean itna melodramatic acting karte hai actors😂🙈😂 in the name of "PR / maintaining image"?😂...I think I'm too naive (? 😂) that i think i would believe it  if the real TV actors cry like that in a melodramatic way😂🙈😂... ...I think its just me😂....Anyway you made Valid and interesting points👍🏼 😂....

And again, first of all he did find her "hurt" as acting toh, how can he even think "oh she is hurt now and i should stop taunting😂...but taunting about Liscence rules toh i did find it really lame🤣

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Bahahah mummy sippy took the cake today with being a closet fan of sonakshi's paro🤣 but jokes aside another good one

I loved that despite  being upset at hearing rohit saying not pleasant  things about  her she didn't  just leave from there and with confidence gave it  back to him despite it hurting her . She gave him some margin before when he still was being rude and taking digs out of courtesy and kept  bickering  with him in their own  light way but when pani sar se uppar hua toh she stood up for her dignity.  Baaki sona actually knowing about the family members not only shook them but rohit was surprised too hence he called it fake efforts/chaaplusi of sorts

Also thumbs up for sonakshi noticing he is taken a back  seeing her thoda hik gaga he got lost for a moment there but not doing typical heroines wala ghabrana sharmana instead she went with tareef bhi kar do agar notice kar hi rahe ho😆 But i think that also comes from where she comes from it is usual  for her to see people hetting shook seeing her and noticing her but yeah choti choti details that are working in a very good way so far

Yep, I did like how Sonakshi took a stand for herself after she heard him talking crap about her.....she did it with a sense of dignity. 

As for Mummy ji being secret fan of Parvati....ROFL reflective of so many ppl who publicly diss soaps but still end up watching them somehow.....haha....I also found it amusing when she talked about how web series are also coming up now as a nod to the way ppl who hate soaps only end up watching web series.....lol 

Re: Sonakshi noticing him being lost over her.....lol yes, this is what I mentioned yesterday also....she is used to people staring at her, at the attention from people and she wears it easily like a star.....that is what being a star is I suppose....basking in the attention.....lol. They haven't made her a cliched "humble" star ki bas onscreen glamour and in private chui mui si.....she owns her success, her attractiveness, her stardom confidently and sometimes with a little indulgence too I'd say.....lol like some people say they find it odd how people get overwhelmed seeing them but for Sonakshi, it's all cool and normal that there's literally a random woman following her around with folded hands😆

That aside, I thought it was quite cute of Sonakshi to bask in his staring at her in such a self-assured happy manner......refreshing touch....wasn't the typical coy reaction a FL would have over someone staring at her.  But ofcourse, I can also understand why anyone can interpret it as a little "self-obsessed" also.....lol which is where they've kept it realistic....cuz actors ARE self-obsessed.....to try to show otherwise would be a misconception.....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

I agree ...When all his family praising her and impressed by her words...he was just telling that "Actors want to maintain their image ..And she is getting paid for what she is doing..itna impress hone ki jaroorat nahi" something on this line....I agree and understand  his POV here too...And again he was not intended to express all that infront of her...Its just that she happened to heard it😂....and  i agree with that point of you  mainly in bolded parts (@ bold )...Yes We judge the actors harshly whatever they do as "PR and acting" once we lose faith in them....but i guess somewhere i thought he would find her teary eyes and all as genuine😂...bcz thats would be too melodramatic of her crying and all  to think it as "acting".. even we consider the standards of real TV actors  "PR and acting" ....i mean itna melodramatic acting karte hai actors😂🙈😂 in the name of "PR / maintaining image"?😂...I think I'm too naive (? 😂) that i think i would believe it  if the real TV actors cry like that in a melodramatic way😂🙈😂... ...I think its just me😂....Anyway you made Valid and interesting points👍🏼 😂....

And again, first of all he did find her "hurt" as acting toh, how can he even think "oh she is hurt now and i should stop taunting😂...but taunting about Liscence rules toh i did find it really lame🤣

LOL so there's two things to consider here:

1) Can actors behave so melodramatically in real life? LOL sure they can.....there are enough examples of actors who end up bringing the drama into real life also and give OTT reactions to events in real life also.....there are some people who lose a grip on reality and start projecting the acting they do onscreen into real life situations too.....so no, it's not far fetched for someone to think that an actress can fake cry very touchingly too.....lol cuz she does it convincingly daily onscreen.....it comes naturally then.

2) Rohit is super prejudiced against Sonakshi.....when we don't BELIEVE someone, we don't give them benefit of doubt for many things.....Rohit already considers Sonakshi FAKE based on the things he's seen....so for him, it's not far fetched to believe that she can fake cry in front of him to get her way....that is why he goes out of his way to call her emotions and anything she says fake. 

Re: license....ROFL that's just a random thing he's become hung up on and is using as an excuse to label her a "law breaker" who does nautanki to get her way.....lol 

Things will only change once Rohit starts to see how genuine Sonakshi actually is.....the challenge with being friends with or falling in love with an actor probably is that you will always continue to wonder when they are acting.....they are just so good at faking emotions onscreen, how can one not wonder if they don't do it offscreen too? lol 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

^^^ i have to add on this discussion is that rohit is blinded rn with his misconception  that he is unable to look past her profession. If he was even  being 1% unpredujiced or trying to look past  the actress  he would've  seen the eagerness of sonakshi to meet the little girl and how determined she was and that was not part of her acting. 

I also felt rohit also is not used too to not being the star in a gathering and that was not the case once parvathy the star walked in. everyone  was all praise and starstruck by her and that also is unusual for him so i felt he also got more chid chida  without even realizing it caz of it. Suddenly  it was only parvathy  who was kinda getting credited for the technology  as she informed the general public about it despite rohit's hardwork . He was ready to talk about it as we've seen since the start he was so excited about it and then suddenly he was sidelined by everyone so i felt he slightly got  jealous/insecure