Debina is not exposed, AGAIN!!!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I wonder why the makers are testing our patience. Debina goes scott free yet again! I donno when her lies will be exposed. Its about time. She is the master mind behind everything that goes wrong but others take the fall for her plans including her own children. There are times when I feel life has been unfair to Debina coz the reason BP became a rich businessman was because of Debina's father. I get her resentment but Akhilesh has made it on his own. If her son is not resourceful and cannot achieve anything on his own why blame the rest of the world? Even with all that money they would have gone bankrupt given their lifestyle. I want Debina to repent for every bad thing she has done and this time she crossed a line by jeopardizing everybody's lives. She did not care that Mirchi was capable of killing an entire family. Mishri knew the truth but even she didn't open her mouth. They are unnecessarily dragging this show now. Now this minister track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

At least this minister track is related with ira & Akhilesh.... We want some Akhira related tracks now..... Otherwise since last two months they gave importance to mishri only like mishri is the main character in the story...they gave focus to her only... Now thankfully the track is related with Akhira & we are getting some beautiful romantic Akhira scenes also.........  

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My dear, you are absolutely right. But this is an Indian Telly Serial. How can you expect logic here? 

If you stretch a tale to infinity, it's bound to become directionless, illogical and even annoying. It's best to end on a positive note. 

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The best part of #MeriHanikarakbiwi is the relationship between Akhilesh and Ira. Their scenes with each other are the only relief in this nonsensical drama. 

But lately, I've noticed even Akhira scenes have lost their earlier magic or impact. These scenes look like forced, deliberately inserted to keep the audience happy. Nowadays, there is something lacking in the expressions of Karan and Jiyaa. That pulsating chemistry between the two has dimmed a lot. 

It's possible, the actors themselves are bored of the story and do not enjoy doing the same ghisa-pita acts again and again. I don't blame them. It's natural for them to loose interest. 

We too have lost interest 😕

Scorpionnn thumbnail

I'm fan of "Karjiyaa" karan & jiya... I watch MHB only for them.....  Kuch bhi bakwas dikhayenge to sehana padega... Many times I think now I'm going to quit watching this show but I cant.... Then I watch only Akhira related scenes & skip all other scenes..... In fact last k kai episodes dekhe hi nahi only Akhira Romance dekha he 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionnn

At least this minister track is related with ira & Akhilesh.... We want some Akhira related tracks now..... Otherwise since last two months they gave importance to mishri only like mishri is the main character in the story...they gave focus to her only... Now thankfully the track is related with Akhira & we are getting some beautiful romantic Akhira scenes also.........  

One cannot deny that Mishri brought some charm to the show. Vaishnavi has done an amazing job which cannot be denied. But my frustration lies with Debina not being exposed. Not like Debina is a smart player. She is quite dumb but she gets away everytime. The minister track is certainly better than Mirchi track. I enjoyed Mirchi track till the time Mirchi got bad. It was nice actually. Hope the minister track brings a fresh twist.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

My dear, you are absolutely right. But this is an Indian Telly Serial. How can you expect logic here? 

If you stretch a tale to infinity, it's bound to become directionless, illogical and even annoying. It's best to end on a positive note. 

@bold - well said! A story needs a proper closure and that  can happen only when the ending is not rushed or dragged.

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

One cannot deny that Mishri brought some charm to the show. Vaishnavi has done an amazing job which cannot be denied. But my frustration lies with Debina not being exposed. Not like Debina is a smart player. She is quite dumb but she gets away everytime. The minister track is certainly better than Mirchi track. I enjoyed Mirchi track till the time Mirchi got bad. It was nice actually. Hope the minister track brings a fresh twist.

Actually vaishnavi  is the best child actor I have ever watched... But while watching mirchi track where she was getting more screen space than Akhira I was thinking she is just a kid... While shooting for such long scenes does she is getting proper timing for her school & studies??  Or to play or to sleep?? Mirchi track was enjoyable in the beginning when it was light hearted 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

The best part of #MeriHanikarakbiwi is the relationship between Akhilesh and Ira. Their scenes with each other are the only relief in this nonsensical drama. 

But lately, I've noticed even Akhira scenes have lost their earlier magic or impact. These scenes look like forced, deliberately inserted to keep the audience happy. Nowadays, there is something lacking in the expressions of Karan and Jiyaa. That pulsating chemistry between the two has dimmed a lot. 

It's possible, the actors themselves are bored of the story and do not enjoy doing the same ghisa-pita acts again and again. I don't blame them. It's natural for them to loose interest. 

We too have lost interest 😕

Akhira don't have the same impact they once did. But their track doesn't give them the scope to do much. Not their fault like u pointed out. Same old tracks are going on and on. Instead they can end the show with the baba track. It doesn't make any sense that baba has not made an entry still. Its important since baba was the reason they got separated in the past. I wish Debina was exposed. How many times does she get to get away with everything she does?

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionnn

I'm fan of "Karjiyaa" karan & jiya... I watch MHB only for them.....  Kuch bhi bakwas dikhayenge to sehana padega... Many times I think now I'm going to quit watching this show but I cant.... Then I watch only Akhira related scenes & skip all other scenes..... In fact last k kai episodes dekhe hi nahi only Akhira Romance dekha he 

I generally watch a show if I enjoy the ensemble cast, not just the lead pair. TBH I am not a consistent viewer of the show. My mom watches it regularly while I see it on and off. I did like the concept and the simplicity in which the characters were depicted. I loved Mishri till the time makers made her go OTT.