Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Akhira don't have the same impact they once did. But their track doesn't give them the scope to do much. Not their fault like u pointed out. Same old tracks are going on and on. Instead they can end the show with the baba track. It doesn't make any sense that baba has not made an entry still. Its important since baba was the reason they got separated in the past. I wish Debina was exposed. How many times does she get to get away with everything she does?

Devina is like the proverbial cat with nine lives. 

Her acts are nothing short of being criminal. Stealing, lying, scheming, sabotaging, kidnapping and even plotting murders. Even seasoned criminals wouldn't dream of indulging in so many criminal activities. 

But these gravest and the most heinous of her crimes and criminal motives are given a kid-glove treatment, as if they are inconsequential and harmless pranks that are there just to add comedy. 

How can such a person not elicit even the remotest of suspicions by any family member, let alone being caught in her act. How can she come out unscathed from every mess she creates? And whatever this whole Devina business is, it's certainly not funny. I never find humour in such perverted mindset and behaviour. Her acts are plain obnoxious. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Devina is like the proverbial cat with nine lives. 

Her acts are nothing short of being criminal. Stealing, lying, scheming, sabotaging, kidnapping and even plotting murders. Even seasoned criminals wouldn't dream of indulging in so many criminal activities. 

But these gravest and the most heinous of her crimes and criminal motives are given a kid-glove treatment, as if they are inconsequential and harmless pranks that are there just to add comedy. 

How can such a person not elicit even the remotest of suspicions by any family member, let alone being caught in her act. How can she come out unscathed from every mess she creates? And whatever this whole Devina business is, it's certainly not funny. I never find humour in such perverted mindset and behaviour. Her acts are plain obnoxious. 

Couldn't have put it better! Exactly why I am pissed off with the show. Its not funny the things she does. Who would want an innocent kid thrown out of the family just because she wants to take revenge for her son being thrown out? Her son was an adult who is fully accountable for his actions whereas Mishri is just a child. How can Akhira not sense danger is so close to them?