Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

We makers showed pooja burning PK - my dream scene 

Yes Shrenu is indeed a versatile actress and doing brilliant as Jhanvi Mittal aka Pooja Sharma 

PS- kabir-Kavya-vyom track was written very poorly thanks to the writing but I m very happy to see Zain Aka kabir will get chance to show his acting ability now without an string attached .

Kabir character was stuck due Kavya-vyom-Arush track , again i will blame writers 

But I expect the same scene as like in manohar case. Otherwise jaanvi will be easily arrested. Let's wait and see.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Romance is nit everything now a days 

Good script , good acting n good chemistry works 

Too much crying yesterday had to skip last part 

I also meant that.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

But I expect the same scene as like in manohar case. Otherwise jaanvi will be easily arrested. Let's wait and see.

Yes let’s wait n watch 

She will let pk go bcs she has collect proof against him now n pk will be scared 

Pk will live with fear n might hide somewhere for the time being 

Jhsnvi revenge will complete when pk will accept his crime from his iwn mouth infront of victims family and clear Ashok Sharmas name 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Atleast they gave a dignified ending for Kavya. Thank god it's not a gul Khan show. 

Excited for the episode. Ayub sir,shrenu powerhouse of talents.

Exactly. We can't realize that they are the imaginary characters and they are acting for the script.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Yes let’s wait n watch 

She will let pk go bcs she has collect proof against him now n pk will be scared 

Pk will live with fear n might hide somewhere for the time being 

Yes. Pk must be alive. Otherwise the truth won't come out. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Yes 

Arush need to be away from mittals drama specially pk mittal who insulted Kavya made her cry infront of Arush many tines even kabir could not help 

Now kabir will blame Jhanvi ka pooja for everything n how she manipulated his father also etc etc n because of that kabir will go softer towards pk , kabir is only seeing Jhanvi fault for his families destruction 

and the precap 😱😱😱😱

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Yes. Pk must be alive. Otherwise the truth won't come out. 

PK will be and he will take 360 degree turn to manipulate kabir 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the brief update, Keeethi! 😊

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i think he wanted to find out every thing by him self and wanted to protect Anush and Kaviya.

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too felt the YaBir ending was a bit haphazard but then again Kabir does not love Kavya. He married her to save her from the wrath of what her husband did. There was no love there only a responsibility that he was to shoulder for a promise he gave Vyom. Of course it’d be absurd if Kabir left his family for Kavya and Arush. AGAIN there was no love between them which justifies the Kabir-Pooja future track.. if at all they want to add the love angle to it. For now I’m enjoying the bites we are getting if Kabir- Pooja Tashan. I’m loving it and do hope the writers nurture their story well. 

In the end Shrenu, Ayub and Zain are phenomenal actors. They can really take this show to heights one can only imagine. As for Kavya’s character— she was not too impressive for me although I really like Tanvi a lot but she just did not click with me... I’m glad she’s gone for now. At least she’ll get a better project where she can show her talent besides being a typical, adarsh bahu! I just don’t dig for such sacrifice everything for family Bahu. Where do you find these people anymore anyways?