Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

An end signals a new beginning.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Jaanvi easily made PK to sign the papers without giving a chance to read it.

Kavya tried her level best to prove jaanvi is Pooja. But Kabir was reluctant to believe this

Arush grandparents came there to take kavya and Arush with them. 

Kabir promised kavya that he will find the truth. They decided to continue their friendship.

Jaanvi invited PK to check the land before signing the deal. And she managed to go with him.

Kabir met Ragav to know the orphanage address. And also he asked the details of Ashok Sharma. He got the same answer what he got from Dadaji.

Kabir attacked the warden to tell the truth. He came to know Amma's face through CCTV footage.

He asked Amma about the reason behind her act.

Precap. 

Jaanvi has locked PK Into the godown and spilled the kerosene . Pk shouted at jaanvi to release him when she was about to burn it. . She burst out " I am not jaanvi, I am Pooja Sharma". A remarkable acting by Shrenu .

PS. This show may get success or failure. But this show gives the chances for Shrenu to prove that she is a versatile actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Kavya tried her level best to prove jaanvi is Pooja. But Kabir was reluctant to believe this

Kabir promised kavya that he will find the truth. They decided to continue their friendship.

Jaanvi invited PK to check the land before signing the deal. And she managed to go with him.

Kabir met Ragav to know the orphanage address. And also he asked the details of Ashok Sharma. He got the same answer what he got from Dadaji.

Kabir attacked the warden to tell the truth. He came to know Amma's face through CCTV footage.

Precap. 

Jaanvi has locked PK Into the godown and spilled the kerosene . Pk shouted at jaanvi to release him when she was about to burn it. . She burst out " I am not jaanvi, I am Pooja Sharma". A remarkable acting by Shrenu .

PS. This show may get success or failure. But this show gives the chances for Shrenu to prove that she is a versatile actress.

he let go off kavya easily..friendship will continue..very bad ending of these two.. bakwaas cvs

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He didn't let go.  If we watch yesterday and today episodes together, Kabir wanted to leave with Kavya,  but that would mean leaving his family. 

It was Kavya who broke it off and retained her agency/dignity.

I wish the writers had written Kavya like this from the beginning and consistently, then people would have been invested in her story.  

By the time the writers wrote properly for yabir it was too late. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Precap. 

Finally makers showed pooja burning PK - my dream scene 

Yes Shrenu is indeed a versatile actress and doing brilliant as Jhanvi Mittal aka Pooja Sharma 

PS- kabir-Kavya-vyom track was written very poorly thanks to the writing but I m very happy to see Zain Aka kabir will get chance to show his acting ability now without an string attached .

Kabir character was stuck due Kavya-vyom-Arush track , again i will blame writers 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Thanks for the update keeethi 

Can’t wait to watch 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Atleast they gave a dignified ending for Kavya. Thank god it's not a gul Khan show. 

Excited for the episode. Ayub sir,shrenu powerhouse of talents.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

he let go off kavya easily..friendship will continue..very bad ending of these two.. bakwaas cvs

At present,  kavya and Arush need the peace only. The game is in between jaanvi and PK family . Kavya and Arush are extras. They are Innocents. Kabir couldn't give her a delightful life. Now she needs the protection.. Her son must be grown in a good environment. Kabir might give a good life for kavya. But he has also some responsibilities in his family. So his decision is right at present situation. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

At present,  kavya and Arush need the peace only. The game is in between jaanvi and PK family . Kavya and Arush are extras. They are Innocents. Kabir couldn't give her a delightful life. Now she needs the protection.. Her son must be grown in a good environment. Kabir might give a good life for kavya. But he has also some responsibilities in his family. So his decision is right at present situation. 

Yes 

Arush need to be away from mittals drama specially pk mittal who insulted Kavya made her cry infront of Arush many tines even kabir could not help 

Now kabir will blame Jhanvi ka pooja for everything n how she manipulated his father also etc etc n because of that kabir will go softer towards pk , kabir is only seeing Jhanvi fault for his families destruction 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

He didn't let go.  If we watch yesterday and today episodes together, Kabir wanted to leave with Kavya,  but that would mean leaving his family. 

It was Kavya who broke it off and retained her agency/dignity.

I wish the writers had written Kavya like this from the beginning and consistently, then people would have been invested in her story.  

By the time the writers wrote properly for yabir it was too late. 

At first the writer decided to make them a romantic couple. But it didn't work. After that Kavya was given the screeching and crying scenes continually. I can't accept these scenes also. Her character was deemed too controversial. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

At first the writer decided to make them a romantic couple. But it didn't work. After that Kavya was given the screeching and crying scenes continually. I can't accept these scenes also. Her character was deemed too controversial. 

Romance is nit everything now a days 

Good script , good acting n good chemistry works 

Too much crying yesterday had to skip last part