Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome post ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Such mein, this dialogue made my heart skip a beat along with Jindal saab's way of saying ❤️

Even I want to see their Ice cream date 😛

I love AJ & Bhushan papa together. Along with being an accha pati, beta, papa, sasur, bhai, jiju AJ is an Ideal damad too 😳

I am glad that Dadi's pov was made clear & loved how once again Jindal saab confirmed, no one can take Guddu's place 👍🏼

Jindal saab was so pareshan for his guddiya's precious sleep & he had lost the aadat to stay in his room without her ehsaas. He cant breath in the air that doesn't have her ehsaas in it  😳

And that look of Jindal saab says had bhootni been deaf, wo aaj inn moti khopdion ki baja dalte 😈

Bhootni was getting under Jindal saab's skin. I want to see what he does tomorrow 😛

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome post ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank U Genie❤️

Such mein, this dialogue made my heart skip a beat along with Jindal saab's way of saying ❤️

It was worth skipping a heat beat

Even I want to see their Ice cream date 😛

CV's sun lio😛

I love AJ & Bhushan papa together. Along with being an accha pati, beta, papa, sasur, bhai, jiju AJ is an Ideal damad too 😳

UNDOUBTEDLY

I am glad that Dadi's pov was made clear & loved how once again Jindal saab confirmed, no one can take Guddu's place 👍🏼

Much needed scene👏

Jindal saab was so pareshan for his guddiya's precious sleep & he had lost the aadat to stay in his room without her ehsaas. He cant breath in the air that doesn't have her ehsaas in it  😳

Exactly😳

And that look of Jindal saab says had bhootni been deaf, wo aaj inn moti khopdion ki baja dalte 😈

Sahi pakde hai🤣

Bhootni was getting under Jindal saab's skin. I want to see what he does tomorrow 😛

My replies in @Purple😛