Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I m loving ur posts dear🤗u write so brillantly n about epi loved aj assurance to guddan that he will never her😳

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing post👍🏼👏🤗 aaj ki raat toh gudiya ki sofa pe aur jindal saab ki balcony mein guzare ki. Tomorrow he can fix tent near poolside and sleep there with his gudiya.                                         I really want chorni aur dayan😡 ke hubbys unke ke liye sauten laye and lakshmi smirking at them.                             Dadi clarified everyone's doubts 😃 What's with bootni aunty small rule and big rule 😡                                                       Coma mein koi kisko kaise miss kar sakta? Loved kanika's expression👏in night scene nervous waiting ki kab room ka door open ho and Jindal Saab bahar aaye.                     

Edited by srain10 - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My hindi needs work ha

can someone tell me what this line means in english? 

"agar chodne ke liye tumhara haath pakada hota toh antara ke aate hi chod dia hota"

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️

I also think that jindal saahab will sleep in the balcony admiring his sukoon..  His beautiful it will be

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

My hindi needs work ha

can someone tell me what this line means in english? 

"agar chodne ke liye tumhara haath pakada hota toh antara ke aate hi chod dia hota"

AJ tells Guddan if I would have held your Hand for letting go then after Antra came I could have let go

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Arey balcony Kya,apni gudia ke saath jaakar hi so jaaye 😉

Beautiful post 🤗

Aaj toh balcony par hi so jaayenge apni Gudiya ko nihaarte nihaarte q ki Guddan ne apna bed hall ke sofe pe jo lagaya hai

Thank U Tanu❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

As usual Lovely ,Lovely post . 

And saru that dialogue today by akshat :tumse jude ehsaas , ye , marzi hai meri " I want to steal your line dil jann jigar sab lelo dialogue tha . 

Writing , direction and deliverance all were brilliant in that line . 

After saying ye he looked at their closeness and then that "marzi hai meri " was so romantic. He wants that closeness . In fact now craves for it . 

Haan Pakka balcony me soyega , I am damn sure . Guddan udhar hi dekhe ja rahi thi and chowkidaar ke jaise she chose to sleep bang below the balcony with a good view. typical wife she has become . 

Thank U Meenu🤗

@Bold It was such a strong intense and passionate confession that reflects how much his dil longs to be with her at every single moment of his lifeNishant's voice modulation esp huskiness he add while delivering romantic dialogues needs spl appreciation q ki that just touch ur dil so beautifully⭐️👏

@Purple I also think the same😛Guddan Apne Pati ko apne nazarom se ochal hone nahi degi aur Jindal Saab ke dil ko apne Patni ko apne nazarom ke saamne dekte dekte hi sukoon milega 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No chance , Director made guddan sleep on that sofa so no chance . guddan is sleeping there to keep an eye on hubby !!!!!!😃

He will come sleep with her when she choses to sleep near the swimming pool !!!! pakka !!! 

Agree and will be waiting☺️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Another Beautiful Post. Loved everything about it.

Thank U Preet❤️

I was really waiting to read your post. I agree the first scene in kitchen was so beautiful. The way he held her and told her that, he would have been upset if she didn't feel bad over their situation was so good. The way he held her face and finally, the smile on Guddan's face brought some peace in his heart.

Awww is it?😳 Thank u for waiting🤗@Bold Dil le lo shot❤️They have become e/o's reason to smile

Just loved the part where he said that he will continue to tease her ahead. His words held the promise that they will be together, no matter what happens and whoever tries to come between them. 

True⭐️

Again, Akshat and Guddan's father bond is really touching. He is tensed for her daughter and only Akshat can bring him some peace right now; which he did too. He is so confident that they will be together.

Always love Bhushan Papa - Akshat scenes@Green Yup that confidence in his words did calm down Bhushan Papa a lot

Dadi and Akshat's scene was really needed. I was just discussing with my mom today that they have shown nothing about her views on current situation and here comes the scene. LOVED his dialogue when he said that no can replace Guddan in their home and in his heart. Her place is fixed. They have shown complete contrast in his views these days and I am loving every bit of it. 

I was waiting for CV's to give us scenes of Dadi's POV bcz it was much needed q ki I was kind of sad to watch her quiet while Bhushan Papa was questioning what will Akshat do now?I am glad ki CV's gave this scene it did soothe me a lot👍🏼@Red Yup and it gave away one more parallel which was so beautifully closed by CV's🥳

I just want to add one more thing that I loved Akshat's expression when Durga opened her mouth. I was actually feeling the same that someone please get her out or shut her mouth. I just hope they will get rid of this track soon because it is getting difficult to watch Antara clinging to Akshat. 

@Blue Me too that's why I mentioned it🤣Hope yeh track jaldi hi khatam honge closing Antra's shadow of guilt from Akshan's life forever

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

I do really hope they can spend their night on poolside, we have some good memories there. 

Wish the same