Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Exactly Chandu. My friend, you and I are so on same track. 

It would be hard, if she stands with Ruhaan and clears this mess.

I really wish, that's just a hallucination of Mishti.

Endgame, even I am not worried. Bcz, it's MisHaan. But, I can't enjoy the endgame if the execution was ruining & all nonsense & crap is fed in between. 

She Should Introspect more and (Hallucinate ) but Don't implement this solution of Choices wats it even 🤪if sissy go on delu  in random /other Person who already in relationship is she do /ask that fellow for sissy 😈🤪Don't she see him as Human ❓ Ruhaan is human first before hers she don't have any right to do this nonsense with him 👎🏼🤪 

hope still it's a Dream / Illusions to Drag epis 🤣if not Game Over 😈no more Mishti ☢️😳

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

She Should Introspect more and (Hallucinate ) but Don't implement this solution of Choices wats it even 🤪if sissy go on delu  in random /other Person who already in relationship is she do /ask that fellow for sissy 😈🤪Don't she see him as Human ❓ Ruhaan is human first before hers she don't have any right to do this nonsense with him 👎🏼🤪 

hope still it's a Dream / Illusions to Drag epis 🤣if not Game Over 😈no more Mishti ☢️😳

Exactly. Even I hope it's a dream. Warna toh it's really disappointing