Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Do they expecting a happy welcome on this Rubbish πŸ˜ˆif they follow typical TV is Mishtu gonna fake everything for sissy is she don't use sense πŸ€”

her mom said "Side with Right Things " listen Heart " (Pari also respected you as Elder Sister not that go for P ) there is Lesson and Answers found out around πŸ˜Ždon't give up πŸ‘πŸΌ all this for Typical Sacrifice πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€ͺ❓.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Do they expecting a happy welcome on this Rubbish πŸ˜ˆif they follow typical TV is Mishtu gonna fake everything for sissy is she don't use sense πŸ€”

her mom said "Side with Right Things " listen Heart " (Pari also respected you as Elder Sister not that go for P ) there is Lesson and Answers found out around πŸ˜Ždon't give up πŸ‘πŸΌ all this for Typical Sacrifice πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€ͺ❓.

Hey chandu.. People here seems to have mixed reactions. But, I am against Mishti here. 

See, I was very angry with Pari for creating this mess. So, I am angry with Mishti, too. What if pari created this mess? Mishti ka apna dimag nahi hai kya? Will Pari be happy in a loveless relationship? 

See, you can choose your sister. Bcz, obviously, blood relationship & above other heart relationships. But, how does she have a right saying she doesn't love Ruhaan and tease Pari about Ruhaan? 

How is this ke Mishti ka decision hard hai & she happiness is short lived? As a small Mishti, I would have understood. But, she is grown up na? She can choose. So it's in her hand. 

See, I don't like Pari at all but, its like her happiness is also short lived(it's created by her own delusion) 

Similarly, Mishti is creating this mess by not clarifying. 

End game MisHaan honge, everyone knoews. But, we don't just want a result. We want to get to that result by a proper execution na..

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

If this is true than its mishti's choice to choose her sister over her love. Which is not wrong at all. Because we understand where she is coming from. Both sisters love each other and doesn't want history to repeat itself. Its not about luck its about choices. Mishti choose ruhaan over veer now pari over ruhaan shows her priorities. 

Yes its unfortunate that she loose her parents at young age but she is not the only one. Pari,ansh loose their parents at young age. Doesn't want to compare but pari didn't even see her mom. Ruhaan didn't even had family to began with so yes no one is lucky with parents. πŸ˜”

If Mishti feels that it cold hurt her sister if she continues to be in relationship with Ruhaan then she could distant herself from him after discussing with Ruhaan ..And she can't act before her sister that she knows about her and Ruhaan as if Mishti also believes that Ruhaan loves Pari and all... My point is Mishti can't expect any possibility of Ruhaan loving Pari. I don't know , her saying celebrations and all is so senseless.. hopefully she come back to her senses soon.. I loved Mishti , for how she has dealt with her breakup with Veer. I was expecting same honesty and maturity from her again in this triangle too..but seems like CV's wanted to go cliched way

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Hey chandu.. People here seems to have mixed reactions. But, I am against Mishti here. 

See, I was very angry with Pari for creating this mess. So, I am angry with Mishti, too. What if pari created this mess? Mishti ka apna dimag nahi hai kya? Will Pari be happy in a loveless relationship? 

See, you can choose your sister. Bcz, obviously, blood relationship & above other heart relationships. But, how does she have a right saying she doesn't love Ruhaan and tease Pari about Ruhaan? 

How is this ke Mishti ka decision hard hai & she happiness is short lived? As a small Mishti, I would have understood. But, she is grown up na? She can choose. So it's in her hand. 

See, I don't like Pari at all but, its like her happiness is also short lived(it's created by her own delusion) 

Similarly, Mishti is creating this mess by not clarifying. 

End game MisHaan honge, everyone knoews. But, we don't just want a result. We want to get to that result by a proper execution na..

Hii Dear πŸ˜ƒ

How come mishti decision hard hai? If she rooting for sacrifice and eliminating ruhaan for Sissy mess πŸ€ͺ

It's hard when she stand with Ruhaan and clarify mess by tolerating had hard time with family and clear mess πŸ‘πŸΌ

don't support and hate mishti for thinking this immature way of handling situations so still want it all as Dream (One of her Hallucination) for situations /track they shown like choose Sissy or Love ..(if this true any way prove tomorrow am I thinking too much consider it's not Real πŸ€ͺ) Mishti (Badi)completely gone .she don't deserve Ruhaan 

Pari she is same delu nothing less of the mess 

Don't bother of End game it's Fixed πŸ˜Žbut don't tolerate any nonsense 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii Dear πŸ˜ƒ

How come mishti decision hard hai? If she rooting for sacrifice and eliminating ruhaan for Sissy mess πŸ€ͺ

It's hard when she stand with Ruhaan and clarify mess by tolerating had hard time with family and clear mess πŸ‘πŸΌ

don't support and hate mishti for thinking this immature way of handling situations so still want it all as Dream (One of her Hallucination) for situations /track they shown like choose Sissy or Love ..(if this true any way prove tomorrow am I thinking too much consider it's not Real πŸ€ͺ) Mishti (Badi)completely gone .she don't deserve Ruhaan 

Pari she is same delu nothing less of the mess 

Don't bother of End game it's Fixed πŸ˜Žbut don't tolerate any nonsense 

Exactly Chandu. My friend, you and I are so on same track. 

It would be hard, if she stands with Ruhaan and clears this mess.

I really wish, that's just a hallucination of Mishti.

Endgame, even I am not worried. Bcz, it's MisHaan. But, I can't enjoy the endgame if the execution was ruining & all nonsense & crap is fed in between. 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is not fate in Ruhaan's case, she is deciding it for herself, not even considering the other person in the relationship.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Mishti will  force Ruhaan to marry Pari. That'll be too much. At the most she will back off. 

Didn't she have a monologue today that Ruhaan will refuse to accept Pari and asked Dadi to wait.  She knows Ruhaan will do that.  She is just wanting to remove herself from the picture. 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I don't think Mishti will  force Ruhaan to marry Pari. That'll be too much. At the most she will back off. 

Didn't she have a monologue today that Ruhaan will refuse to accept Pari and asked Dadi to wait.  She knows Ruhaan will do that.  She is just wanting to remove herself from the picture. 

Thank you so much for this PoiuπŸ’œπŸ’œ

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Finally someone understood her❀️

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She wouldnt force him, she would convince him by blackmailing with her kasam, just like she did when he got to know about Veer insulting her.

She knows he would refuse, so she will pave a way by convincing him to accept Pari. It is not going to cause any lesser pain for him.