Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Than pari 's fate is same she also has to choose between love and sister. Yeh humko pata hai pari ka love one sided hai pari thinks that its mutual. No one has suffer more than other. 

All the mess created because of this only.So she should deal with it why others should pay the price?

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Than pari 's fate is same she also has to choose between love and sister. Yeh humko pata hai pari ka love one sided hai pari thinks that its mutual. No one has suffer more than other. 

While creating thread ,I didnt thought of pari or didnt compared mishti with pari.....what I felt is mishti fate is not good....may be for others fate also not good but she dont have anyone now to share her problems....

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

While creating thread ,I didnt thought of pari or didnt compared mishti with pari.....what I felt is mishti fate is not good....may be for others fate also not good but she dont have anyone now to share her problems....

Pranu and susma: my main point was it was choices not fate. Mishti choice is pari. She choose to donated her only confide to her sister, it has nothing to do with fate.  yes pari's MU created the mess but if mishti wanted she could have clear it but she didn't  wanted break her sisters heart and her bubble world. Pari ran after delusion without confirmed it. It was her choice also. 

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

All the mess created because of this only.So she should deal with it why others should pay the price?

Exactly she's the karta dharta of this whole mess and Mishti is paying the price for her delusion

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Pranu and susma: my main point was it was choices not fate. Mishti choice is pari. She choose to donated her only confide to her sister, it has nothing to do with fate.  yes pari's MU created the mess but if mishti wanted she could have clear it but she didn't  wanted break her sisters heart and her bubble world. Pari ran after delusion without confirmed it. It was her choice also. 

Its Sushma😊

At the first my concern is like y she should have to be in such situation...what will happen to her sis if she selects ruhaan....she don't have any choice both are sharp ends....if she choose anyone of the both,all the 3 have to suffer....she should think wisely instead of stupid sacrifice and sisters should talk to each other instead of proving who is more great😿😿

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Fate  of  losing  someone  is  sad

here  it  is  mishti  own  wrong  decision

She  mistook  love  and  like in  veer  case  no  problem

But  here  throwing  both  ruhaan  and  pari  to  show  how  much  u  love  pari  is  absolutely  wrong

She  could  have  made  pari  understand  not  tried  to  become  mahaan  loving  sister

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Kaash ye sach hota❤️

jaane ney key dekhiye SilsilaBRK2 Sirf voot App per 😉😎

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kintne sapane dekhaye yeh log🤣 this was bound to happen. This is the main plotline of the story😆 but CVs ka Baroda nahi hai backlashes dekhke dream kar shakte hai issko😆

honey ka chance Toh hai na 🤣😳they sidelined this main plot dragging So called Villain 🤢 viewers don't buy too much useless  mahanta 🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

jaane ney key dekhiye SilsilaBRK2 Sirf voot App per 😉😎

🤣🤣

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinnas

honey ka chance Toh hai na 🤣😳they sidelined this main plot dragging So called Villain 🤢 viewers don't buy too much useless  mahanta 🤣

exactly