Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pink.beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

@Hanyshah + Pink.beans u guys are 🤣🤣.. all the nautanki tht goes with being a fan on supernatural shows!😆😆 

Loooool 🤣 This is my first time with a super natural show and also with mukku.....So this 24*7 ranting and frustration is justified 😆  

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink.beans

Jab divi ne knife se dri ko mara tha .....Rakshit, although unintentionally but he hurt dri in bathroom thinkinh he was with shikar. Just a mere thought made him so harsh with her. Aur jab b he sees her with shikar, he gets angry but janab toh khud suhaagraat mana rahey hai 😭 This is not right. I mean lava was all over him and he cannot even push him.... WTH like seriously 🤢🤢 and dri was fighting there with lava and he was just enjoying the fight. Its high time rakshit kuch karey 🤔

Hv u watched d show bepannah ,it use to air on colors channel.fantastic, amazing and unique lovestory.later on writer spoiled tht story too.

There aditya tells zoya,"tum na dono ko sath mein bistar par v dekh logi to v tumhe lagega dono hide n seek khel rahe ya phir  special zoya logic aa jayega toofan aaya hoga  humare yash ko  dar lag raha hoga isliye khud ko bachane k liye pooja k sath blanket mein  chup gaye honge."😆pooja nd yash were their respective life partners.

Tht scene striked me ,whn dristi fought wid lava instead of questioning rakshit.

Y is rakshit letting lava to come so close to him.shikhar dance karte karte bhag gaya,rakshit ko office ka kaam kahete kahete bhagna chahiye tha.pisachini asked to to marry lava,she didnt ask to keep  lava happy or to behave as a husband.there was no need to go SR itself.he could hv gave any excuse.its a fake marriage right.

Edited by shruti. - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti.

Hv u watched d show bepannah ,it use to air on colors channel.fantastic, amazing and unique lovestory.later on writer spoiled tht story too.

There aditya tells zoya,"tum na dono ko sath mein bistar par v dekh logi to v tumhe lagega dono hide n seek khel rahe ya phir  special zoya logic aa jayega toofan aaya hoga  humare yash ko  dar lag raha hoga isliye khud ko bachane k liye pooja k sath blanket mein  chup gaye honge."😆pooja nd yash were their respective life partners.

Tht scene striked me ,whn dristi fought wid lava instead of questioning rakshit.

Y is rakshit letting lava to come so close to him.shikhar dance karte karte bhag gaya,rakshit ko office ka kaam kahete kahete bhagna chahiye tha.pisachini asked to to marry lava,she didnt ask to keep happy lava or to behave as a husband.there was no need to SR itself.he could hv gave any excuse.its a fake marriage right.

Bepannaahhh show 

Writer didnt spoiled it Raj CEO of colors he adds EMA in every show 

Later silsila n BP fd bashed Raj that he gave resign or what dont know 

Kaash  Aditya n zoya hote dd me Rakshit ko besharam behaya bulari hoti jo ki Rakshit  ab hai 

Logically to leave it 

If raks thought Fake SR to trigger dri or to get rid of lava then also this proves how cheap his thoughts are .....

Kyunki pi ka anjaan ko bolna lava se shaadi karao Rakshit ki shows Rakshit now knows lava intentions of not fake drama to make dri jealous n know her reaction but it was to sideline dri and use golden chance 

And rahi baat office ka naam leke bhaagne ki vanshaj hai bhai ...naam bade or darshan chote ....

shruti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Bepannaahhh show 

Writer didnt spoiled it Raj CEO of colors he adds EMA in every show 

Later silsila n BP fd bashed Raj that he gave resign or what dont know 

Kaash  Aditya n zoya hote dd me Rakshit ko besharam behaya bulari hoti jo ki Rakshit  ab hai 

Logically to leave it 

If raks thought Fake SR to trigger dri or to get rid of lava then also this proves how cheap his thoughts are .....

Kyunki pi ka anjaan ko bolna lava se shaadi karao Rakshit ki shows Rakshit now knows lava intentions of not fake drama to make dri jealous n know her reaction but it was to sideline dri and use golden chance 

And rahi baat office ka naam leke bhaagne ki vanshaj hai bhai ...naam bade or darshan chote ....

Actually i didnt follow tht show while it use to air on channel.i watched it on voot app 2,3 months back.as i took break from my studious lyf.i missed india forum discussion,such an amazing lovestory.so i dont know where it went wrong wid d show.bt i loved their concept,scenes,specially dialogs.jenny n harsad  nailed their roles.jenshad scenes were jus wao,such meaningful scenes wid amazing dialogs.of course chemistry was out of d world.till now i  cant get  over their SR scene,nothing happen still wid a single scene the screen was on fire☺️.At a point i felt like kaas ye ekta kapoor show hota yash n pooja dekhte how lucky thy were  to hv aditya zoya as their life partners.

U left d word kamzarf😆,

Rakshit🤢 m telling u he is lucky tht he didnt get marry to divya,c would hv thrashed him like anything for d antics he is doing now.

Jus one thing i want know ,who is drishti to rakshit?Is she his wife or jus crush?becoz as of now  i see him treating drishti as his crush

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Actually i didnt follow tht show while it use to air on channel.i watched it on voot app 2,3 months back.as i took break from my studious lyf.i missed india forum discussion,such an amazing lovestory.so i dont know where it went wrong wid d show.bt i loved their concept,scenes,specially dialogs.jenny n harsad  nailed their roles.jenshad scenes were jus wao,such meaningful scenes wid amazing dialogs.of course chemistry was out of d world.till now i  cant get  over their SR scene,nothing happen still wid a single scene the screen was on fire☺️.At a point i felt like kaas ye ekta kapoor show hota yash n pooja dekhte how lucky thy were  to hv aditya zoya as their life partners.

U left d word kamzarf😆,

Rakshit🤢 m telling u he is lucky tht he didnt get marry to divya,c would hv thrashed him like anything for d antics he is doing now.

Jus one thing i want know ,who is drishti to rakshit?Is she his wife or jus crush?becoz as of now  i see him treating drishti as his crush

Do tell what rakshit is 4 dri ??

I never got d answer or majority dint got answer 4 this ? Till now in d serial 

What importance he hold in her life ??

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

U left d word kamzarf😆,

Ya that dialogue kamzarf 

Aditya kamzarf matlab 

Ekta to BP cash karleti it's good than bepannah pyaar 

Dri to Rakshit ki kya lagti hai y mujhe bhi nai samajh aata 

Jagat maata se yaad aaya 

Jagat maata  hoti to I guarantee  Rakhel ka tag dilwati dri ko 

Pink.beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Y is rakshit letting lava to come so close to him.shikhar dance karte karte bhag gaya,rakshit ko office ka kaam kahete kahete bhagna chahiye tha.pisachini asked to to marry lava,she didnt ask to keep  lava happy or to behave as a husband.there was no need to go SR itself.he could hv gave any excuse.its a fake marriage right.

No no I haven't...... I have last watched ipkknd and then i switched to pakistani dramas, turkish , korean. And because of IG explore, I watched DD.......And believe me this is my last....I will never ever watch serial now smiley37smiley29 KAAN PAKAD ke liye bolrai I will never ever watch any show now........smiley22smiley37 Ab maaf kardo MUKKU. mukku ne jo story ko kiya na aisa lagraha "bahut saarey gunaaaaaho ki saza milrahi mujhe " 😵 Kaash mukku tum ye dekho aur andaaza lagavo what you have done to us 

shruti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Do tell what rakshit is 4 dri ??

I never got d answer or majority dint got answer 4 this ? Till now in d serial 

What importance he hold in her life ??

Yaa i agree bride swap was drishti's mistake,  

Its all abt acceptance.rakshit accepted dristi and their marriage  longback.drishti accpeted it later on thts y m questioning rakshit.had drishti acted d way even aftr accepting everything  thn i would hv crticized her also.

If 2morrow shikhar also play love checkgame,other antics like rakshit played to seek drishti's attension m going to criticise his character also.becoz divya has not accepted him till now.

Marriage rituals r over tht donot means we ll force our partners for our rights.if our partner needs time we should give it.drishti took time to accept her relation,and feelings.

Shivya and drikshit didnot hv normal marriage.it had complexity.so 4 of thm needed time and space to accept each other.

shruti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink.beans

No no I haven't...... I have last watched ipkknd and then i switched to pakistani dramas, turkish , korean. And because of IG explore, I watched DD.......And believe me this is my last....I will never ever watch serial now smiley37smiley29 KAAN PAKAD ke liye bolrai I will never ever watch any show now........smiley22smiley37 Ab maaf kardo MUKKU. mukku ne jo story ko kiya na aisa lagraha "bahut saarey gunaaaaaho ki saza milrahi mujhe " 😵 Kaash mukku tum ye dekho aur andaaza lagavo what you have done to us 

Same here,my power puff girls r not letting me to quite d show.m in love wid DD bonding.

shruti. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Ya that dialogue kamzarf 

Aditya kamzarf matlab 

Ekta to BP cash karleti it's good than bepannah pyaar 

Dri to Rakshit ki kya lagti hai y mujhe bhi nai samajh aata 

Jagat maata se yaad aaya 

Jagat maata  hoti to I guarantee  Rakhel ka tag dilwati dri ko 

Jagat maata ko dur hi rakho iss serial se,sabko khoon k aansu rula deti wo .c cant handle such complexities in relation,c only knows to do multiple mariages nd  plan plots against their loved ones.