Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pink.beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Mukku silently reading n saying remote haath me hai channel switch kar do IDC n u also go in idc mode 

Yeah seriously. Whatever we tell her, uske sar ke upar se jata hai...... not just blooper pe blooper now it is blunder pe blunder πŸ€£ But mukku ko koi asar nai. Will now just watch DD as a mere show *no emotions attached* πŸ˜†. And believe me I have told this 100000 times to myself and still end up frustrated.  

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pink.beans

Yeah seriously. Whatever we tell her, uske sar ke upar se jata hai...... not just blooper pe blooper now it is blunder pe blunder πŸ€£ But mukku ko koi asar nai. Will now just watch DD as a mere show *no emotions attached* πŸ˜†. And believe me I have told this 100000 times to myself and still end up frustrated.  

Omg starting that Sunny track when everyone called Dri a liar and Divi initially not believing her, I was starting to get bored and told myself, accha dekhle par hopes mat karna. I mean don’t expect anything from the series. And now it’s been one thing after another for DD and Drikshit is going through fake marriage and divorce and Shivya is in no way ESTABLISHED A RELATIONSHIP at all. But phir bhi, mein abhi bhi iss show mein ummeed rakhe hai πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It’s so hard being a fan 😭

Mevsta101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Dri  kare to character dheela

And Rakshit kare to character mahaan 

πŸ‘

Tallaiyaan bajni chahiye aisi showcasing p 

Ye lo πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/ruEQPQX90fI

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mev y does Katrina look so weird . . This is the same wajah tum ho actress na?

Sofna thumbnail

@Hanyshah + Pink.beans u guys are πŸ€£πŸ€£.. all the nautanki tht goes with being a fan on supernatural shows!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Mev y does Katrina look so weird . . This is the same wajah tum ho actress na?

Because that’s not katrina πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That’s Zarine Khan and yeah she is the wajah tum ho one πŸ˜†

She also has another one tume apna banane ka which I said would be nice for Drikshit πŸ˜‚

Edited by Mevsta101 - 4 years ago
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mevsta101

Because that’s not katrina πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

That’s Zarine Khan and yeah she is the wajah tum ho one πŸ˜†

Oh right! I was wondering if plastic surgery had gone wrong or something πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. .. no need to πŸ€£. .Im making my way from under the rock..slowwrlyπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Mevsta101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Oh right! I was wondering if plastic surgery had gone wrong or something πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. .. no need to πŸ€£. .Im making my way from under the rock..slowwrlyπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

🀣

Keep going you’ll get there......eventually πŸ˜‚

I’ve put warnings for u on song  threads now so u don’t have another wajah tum ho incident πŸ˜‚

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pink.beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Omg starting that Sunny track when everyone called Dri a liar and Divi initially not believing her, I was starting to get bored and told myself, accha dekhle par hopes mat karna. I mean don’t expect anything from the series. And now it’s been one thing after another for DD and Drikshit is going through fake marriage and divorce and Shivya is in no way ESTABLISHED A RELATIONSHIP at all. But phir bhi, mein abhi bhi iss show mein ummeed rakhe hai πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It’s so hard being a fan 😭

Exactly from sunny's death track, it took 180 degree turn. Me too me tooo......every week I tell myself things will get better but they never get πŸ€”

This is my first time with mukku and definitely the last πŸ€£