Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

U know when the original Arjun reddy was due for release 2 years ago , I saw the trailer and cringed and thought the exact same thing everybody else thought “omg another movie with abuse and abusive behaviour shown as macho”

Then I saw a debate on tv where some moral police were trying to ban the movie coz it had kissing scenes and a poster with a man drinking alcohol...I distinctly remember how gloriously him and the lead actor Vijay destroyed moral police on that debate...all calm, composed and logical whereas the other guys were shouting off their heads 😂

I was so impressed, went and watched the film and was blown away...it’s like going into the mind of a narcissistic mysoginistic ass...

Imagine getting your brother to lend money because no one would finance the film, make it with new actors and crew on a measly budget, release it on your own and have it recover 500% of its investment😂

And now this....sandeep is the one I am most happy for....LOVE his idgaf attitude...even with the film doing well he’s just doing his thaang and not retweeting every praise he receives...THIS is the alpha male I’d like to learn from....

As for shahid, gotta love how his years of underappreciation finally paid off...👍🏼 ...I loved the original so much and thought no one could replace Vijay...he came on Par with him which is a massive feat

pathaka thumbnail

and yeh big surprise ppl like bad guys on screen😂 especially when played by good looking guys...replace him with Nawazuddin or Pankaj Tripathi and all the glorification and bad boy swagger becomes creepy....

The dobbler theory as himym explains it...if both people are into each other, romantic gestures can be sweet, caring, flirty...all the things one would want in a healthy relationship

If however, one of them isn’t into the other, the same gestures are serial killer creepy

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

😂😂  Ranbir and Alia’s next movie, or better yet since Ayan is rehashing Brahmstra maybe add this angry obsessed young man angle to it.   

Wasn’t Rockstar similar? I slept in theater 😂😂😂 

To think I used to pay to watch this crap🤣🤣🤣

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

U know when the original Arjun reddy was due for release 2 years ago , I saw the trailer and cringed and thought the exact same thing everybody else thought “omg another movie with abuse and abusive behaviour shown as macho”

Then I saw a debate on tv where some moral police were trying to ban the movie coz it had kissing scenes and a poster with a man drinking alcohol...I distinctly remember how gloriously him and the lead actor Vijay destroyed moral police on that debate...all calm, composed and logical whereas the other guys were shouting off their heads 😂

I was so impressed, went and watched the film and was blown away...it’s like going into the mind of a narcissistic mysoginistic ass...

Imagine getting your brother to lend money because no one would finance the film, make it with new actors and crew on a measly budget, release it on your own and have it recover 500% of its investment😂

And now this....sandeep is the one I am most happy for....LOVE his idgaf attitude...even with the film doing well he’s just doing his thaang and not retweeting every praise he receives...THIS is the alpha male I’d like to learn from....

As for shahid, gotta love how his years of underappreciation finally paid off...👍🏼 ...I loved the original so much and thought no one could replace Vijay...he came on Par with him which is a massive feat

maybe it finally hit him that he has created a monster (read shit show). 😃

pathaka thumbnail

^^ I don’t see it that way...😊

Kabir Singh is as toxic as tanu in twm series and as violent/possessive as Safeena From gully boy

If they all get happy endings , that won’t me forgive their mistakes or see them in glorious light..I see them all as interesting onscreen characters 

My justification for liking a movie can’t be an expectation that all bad guys die in the end...

Edited by pathaka - 4 years ago
starbuck2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is great collection for A rated movie

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Good for Shahid.. The thing is when you go to a theatre thinking you'll learn something from a film or the film is sending bad message you are as much in trouble as those who thinks it's okay to latkao themselves with rope coz their favourite actor did that. 

While it's enjoyable to watch hot,angry young man characters onscreen, irl, girls anyway would stay 100 km away from them & who acts like those chichoras after getting inspired by a film character, (aise hi bhare pade huye hai) we all know how people dislike them in general.

I don't understand when people start moral policing over a film. Dekhna hai dekho otherwise we have such good option "maat dekho".

They are actors, trying to portray different shade of human chars,not inspiring you to be a moron.

Exact thoughts. The whole scenario reminds me of the time when kids were copying Shaktimaan, jumping of the roof 😲.

There is a reason the movie has been A rated 😆 Please use your God gifted brains....like every movie should have a moral lesson. And only then people of our nation will sudhrofy. 

Edited by rimi10 - 4 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hantel

Always been a Shahid fan. 

Btw, yeh T-series wale har 2 hafte mein ek film release kar rahe hai aur inflated figures de rahe hai. DDPD, Bhairaat, ab KS. Zaahir si baat hai Varun is  over-confident about Street Dancer's success.

😆😆

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good going! I hope it does well bo wise, sk lacks that feather in his cap.

GumGum thumbnail

Mandatory hai.