afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzCrqtihlZT/?igshid=4qx9e0g2jen2

Happy and Rocky meet. But i cant seem to stop being depressed that Jasmin is not there for this moment. πŸ’”

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

kiyaaa bolonnothing good or positive comes to my mind, at the moment.DB maybe good, maybe not!!! the problem is,that it's impossible to imagine RoHa without JB.

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

kiyaaa bolonnothing good or positive comes to my mind, at the moment.DB maybe good, maybe not!!! the problem is,that it's impossible to imagine RoHa without JB.

I know right! I cant even feel for these scenes without Jasmin. This scene would have been so much better with Jasmin as Happy. 

Donal is not Happy material. And Donal is not matching for our RoHa. πŸ˜” 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is calling out Happy. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­He saw and recognized her πŸ˜­

Will not watch for RoHa but for Rocky. πŸ˜­ His pain feels real. It makes you cryy πŸ˜­ I felt it strongly through his voice and dejected and worn out body language in the radio scene. Ansh is doing a mind blowing job at playing Rocky! He has done justice to every shade of this character πŸ‘

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

He is calling out Happy. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­He saw and recognized her πŸ˜­

Will not watch for RoHa but for Rocky. πŸ˜­ His pain feels real. It makes you cryy πŸ˜­ I felt it strongly through his voice and dejected and worn out body language in the radio scene. Ansh is doing a mind blowing job at playing Rocky! He has done justice to every shade of this character πŸ‘

Ansh breathes life into Rocky. He has become one with his character. 

Even though I may not like certain layers of Rocky's post leap, I greatly admire Ansh's passion for acting which reminds me of the actors from the early days of cinema πŸ‘ 

One can feel the joy he receives from doing what he likes. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail

So, it won't be long until Rocky will find out that Happy is alive. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Ansh breathes life into Rocky. He has become one with his character. 

Even though I may not like certain layers of Rocky's post leap, I greatly admire Ansh's passion for acting which reminds me of the actors from the early days of cinema πŸ‘ 

One can feel the joy he receives from doing what he likes. 

Yup! Acting is not only his passion but life, a fact he admitted in one of his interviews and stated how he cannot imagine being in any other profession.. he joked around he would have died if he had not been an actor πŸ˜†it is like oxygen to his life. He also said that he gets irritated and frustrated during the free time before he is signed in for another thing.

BigB is his ideal which might explain why he reminds us of the old cinema! 

οΏΌAnd really, even when the show is going downhill, it isn't bothering him much.. just look how much he plays around with Honey and posts funny tiktoks πŸ˜† 

He is just focusing on doing what he loves doing and the fact that he is getting to act is enough to keep him lively and joyful on the sets smiley36 it always feels great to see people happy in what they do.. it only adds to their charm. πŸ˜Š

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Yup! Acting is not only his passion but life, a fact he admitted in one of his interviews and stated how he cannot imagine being in any other profession.. he joked around he would have died if he had not been an actor πŸ˜†it is like oxygen to his life. He also said that he gets irritated and frustrated during the free time before he is signed in for another thing.

BigB is his ideal which might explain why he reminds us of the old cinema! 

οΏΌAnd really, even when the show is going downhill, it isn't bothering him much.. just look how much he plays around with Honey and posts funny tiktoks πŸ˜† 

He is just focusing on doing what he loves doing and the fact that he is getting to act is enough to keep him lively and joyful on the sets smiley36 it always feels great to see people happy in what they do.. it only adds to their charm. πŸ˜Š

Yes, I was amazed by how quickly he befriended the kid. They have created a natural connection right away. Probably because Ansh seems like he is still a kid at heart.

For the kid, it must be great to have someone from the set with whom he can have fun. I imagine that it must be difficult to be a child and be surrounded by grownups all day long and have no one to play with. A child is a child after all.

I remember that in one interview Ansh said that he has the passion for acting from his father as he used to love movies and took Ansh with him to watch them. Now that his father is no more, the acting career must be even more meaningful to him.  I am sure that whatever he does, he thinks to make his father proud. I really hope that all his passion and hard work are always rewarded. 

afideen thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDNedKnUYD/?igshid=1xclz7dy5j2az

Everything is changing πŸ˜”

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago