Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Golu14

Yup! Acting is not only his passion but life, a fact he admitted in one of his interviews and stated how he cannot imagine being in any other profession.. he joked around he would have died if he had not been an actor πŸ˜†it is like oxygen to his life. He also said that he gets irritated and frustrated during the free time before he is signed in for another thing.

BigB is his ideal which might explain why he reminds us of the old cinema! 

οΏΌAnd really, even when the show is going downhill, it isn't bothering him much.. just look how much he plays around with Honey and posts funny tiktoks πŸ˜† 

He is just focusing on doing what he loves doing and the fact that he is getting to act is enough to keep him lively and joyful on the sets smiley36 it always feels great to see people happy in what they do.. it only adds to their charm. πŸ˜Š

Yep agreed 100 percent. 

He has this charisma which keeps us hooked on him.

He makes me want to keep watching the show just for him. And watching Ansh has become a daily neccessity. 

He deserves great shows which would appreciate his acting immensely. And i badly want him to do another movie now too. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've found two other segments: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbuvwYqBReo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-aXpb0pKEY

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Post leap Rocky is looking so good that it's hard for me to quit the show.

Rocky noticed Happy but I doubt he would remember it or even count it as serious. He might think it's an illusion.

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Post leap Rocky is looking so good that it's hard for me to quit the show.

Rocky noticed Happy but I doubt he would remember it or even count it as serious. He might think it's an illusion.

Yeah! He might create a ruckus in hospital for Happy but at the last, will convince himself of it being his imagination. Even Ansh said that Rocky is unconscious and he thinks he is imagining meeting Happy in the heavens πŸ˜†

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Golu14

Yeah! He might create a ruckus in hospital for Happy but at the last, will convince himself of it being his imagination. Even Ansh said that Rocky is unconscious and he thinks he is imagining meeting Happy in the heavens πŸ˜†

oh that!πŸ˜† I saw Ansh's new tiktok video. He is trying to promote new Happy.πŸ˜† Donal ke posts bhi dekhe. She appears to be very positive and jovial person. I am liking her. However I won't probably watch the show. Not only that Happy changed but the show changed entirely as well. Can't relate anymore.

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

oh that!πŸ˜† I saw Ansh's new tiktok video. He is trying to promote new Happy.πŸ˜† Donal ke posts bhi dekhe. She appears to be very positive and jovial person. I am liking her. However I won't probably watch the show. Not only that Happy changed but the show changed entirely as well. Can't relate anymore.