Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Yes shw showed him the mirror...ab bus antara antara antara room mai antara uski pics humari zindagi mai antara aapki dil mai antara ..ab vapas agayi ab bus aazad kardi aapko is rishte se .

Aj ka reaction kuch samaj nahi aaya ..

AJs reactions 

• The preview didnt show AJ reaction much, but I felt he was sad, shocked & surprised, upset & angered (for Guddan for breaking their relationship & marriage without trusting his love) at the unexpected outburst of Guddan.
  • AJ was totally surprised, similar to their First Meeting during his Birthday. 

Guddan’s Mirror

• AJ was listening and analyzing to Guddan words and thinking & he knows what she said is right not wrong. 
  • Guddan as his wife & friend made him aware about Antra being the Elphant in their Room & Relationship, how Guddan doesnt have her own Chap in the room like her taste in decoration, her pictures etc. 
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Similar to  the Leaving & Packing Scene he went to Guddan fought for their relationship??? Ye kab hua????

May 17th: when Kishore called Police to arrest Guddan.

Check & read this Mujhe Rula Diya 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5091963

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

🤣

Exactly Sach Mein truly Guddan turned out to be Dhoni like one of the nickname that Revti gave her. 👏 Not only physically she can Bash someone with her Danda but verbally she also can bash someone. 

This Protective & Possessive Ghayal Sherni Guddan will not tolerate anyone playing with her emotions, her heart or her marriage with her husband Akshat Jindal. Once she knows her place, Instigators Dayan & Chorni should be alert, there will be no room for Deewar like Antra she is Ateet, Guddan with her guide will make sure she stays there. Also will make sure that she removes AJ from his Guilt

From Yellow Ruffle Saree, we saw Guddan changing in emotional state she didnt want Humdardi from her Husband 

Blue saree- once she knows her position in his place she is not going to back off, she is not going to let go, she will fight for her relationship. Similar to  the Leaving & Packing Scene he went to Guddan fought for their relationship. 

Orange: guddan importance, she want to know where does she stand in Akshat Life. 

Wo kya haina starting se it was who who made compromise and adjusted acc to his likes dislikes ..ab bus aur nahi hogi .. the ball s n aj's court let him decide wat he wants.. kyu ki humesha aj ki mann maani nahi chalegi..

Thr was a shw ishqbaaz..pata vaha pe bi gauri om ke liye bohot adjust kiya but one day tolerance level katam hua..she too told him aazad karte hai hum aapko is rishte se har bandhan se har rishte se. Aaj se gauri kumari sarma ka saaya bi aap pe nahi padegi..tab tak om took her for granted.. uske baad akal tikane aayi and manaofied her ...

I always wanted guddan to tell aj this and free him taki is name sake relationship se kuch soche aakir chahta kya hai..antara chahta tho guddu moveon karlegi.. guddu ke saat chahta tho antata ko let go karde.. 

Angad ne guddan ko ek phool kya diya tho budda gusse mai laal hogaya..guddu ko kaisa lagta hai har wakt antara room uski taste har jaga uski pics dil mai antara,dono ke rishte mai antara.. let buddA decide wat he wants..he cannot sail on two boats .

Im glad though guddan is broken inside still she s so strong to take a stand for her and selfrespect...

Edited by DearZindagi12 - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😲didnt expect this at all an will be silent .. may b she will leave but will be back ..I think she will be back hearing Pervy shot AJ ..🥱

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guddan purposely kar rahe hai so that AJ doesn't need to chose between her and Antara but AJ knows why she is doing thats what I felt😛😛😛 

waise bhi we all know AJ will never leave Guddan 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

For now she is very much shaken, once she is sure AJ loves her only, she will fight in full form 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

For now she is very much shaken, once she is sure AJ loves her only, she will fight in full form 

I agree with you Captain👍🏼 thats what I feel too

In Thursday Episode Guddan know that AJ loved her, he gave her his reasons. She didnt wanted to leave her Adaat, couldn’t imagine her life without. That why she went on the Terrance to fight him because she knew he has moved on from his Ateet & he loves her, love is not about giving up easily.. without a fight or letting go.  Guddan is very possessive & protective about her Jindal Saab like he is of her. 

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Helloe everyone i m new to the forum..i will not be active verymuch..but was just reading comments...but i think guddan janbujhke krri he   kyuki she also knows ki it is difficult for aj too ..so she is backing out but m loving this track ..at d end its betterthan kumkum kundli😛sry if kundli kum kum fans r here..

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zincovate

Helloe everyone i m new to the forum..i will not be active verymuch..but was just reading comments...but i think guddan janbujhke krri he   kyuki she also knows ki it is difficult for aj too ..so she is backing out but m loving this track ..at d end its betterthan kumkum kundli😛sry if kundli kum kum fans r here..

if this serial went the same pace as Kundli and Kumkum, i would quit watching. Those two serials i never understand why they have so much in TRP, they are so draining to watch in my view. They stretch the story way too much. At least Guddan story lines move relatively fast.

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They will not drag too much like kumkum n all but trp achi aayi to its ok yr i want this show to run for long...btw m new to the forum..my name is nikita🙋