Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zincovate

They will not drag too much like kumkum n all but trp achi aayi to its ok yr i want this show to run for long...btw m new to the forum..my name is nikita🙋

welcome! I'm komal. 

I think antara  track will be around longer than the other tracks because she is the catalyst for everything, she is the premise of AJ's past so I expect this to last a couple months at least. 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zincovate

They will not drag too much like kumkum n all but trp achi aayi to its ok yr i want this show to run for long...btw m new to the forum..my name is nikita🙋

Welcome to the forum nikita🤗

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanku..but i have neet pg exams this dec so m only active for today ..couldnt resist to comment 😝so registred ..

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mw too baki jealousy n all zel skte he its ok...i think it will increase their love n bond more

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy guddan said all this things. Antara was always present in their relationship which guddan accepted wholly but her coming back have changed things. Guddan was always living in shadow of antara as a wife abd bahu ...now she wants to free of this and make her place.

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it puts everything into perspective, when you take a step back and look at it from a objective view. Yes, these moments between Antara and AJ are hurting her but this show is about Guddan in the end of the day. It's not about Antara or even AJ for that matter. That's why the focus even in those moments between AJ and Antara are to see Guddan's reaction and sadness. Focus is on Guddan and this story is about her. In the end of all of these tribulations, she will prevail, because that's what this show is ultimately about, her journey and her happiness and evolution. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago