21 June not-so-brief update with commentary

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

---> Everyone is shocked seeing bhootni & AJ says "Antra ?"

---> Bhootni smiles & says Akshat, & Guddu looks at him to ask something but sees him smiling. She looks back at Antra. AJ starts walking towards Antra. ( In between bhootni is not only wearing dayan's ghanti wala necklace, but also her grey blouse 🤪)

---> AJ goes infront of bhootni as Guddu looks on & Angu wonders, Antra bhabhi ? how is this possible ? 

---> Laxmi says out loud, Antra ji was dead, who is she ? this is bhoot. (sahi kaha bahuriya ! 👍🏼)

---> Bhootni looks sad with that & says with a crying voice she returned after years, so she will look like a bhoot ( aare nahi re pagli, tu karam se bhootni lag rahi hai ! pure ghar ka bijli kha rahi hai ....smiley36)

---> She continues, but I am no bhoot in a broken voice. (Na tu bhoot thi, hai & bhoot hi rehegi ! )

---> Then she proves Rawat uncle jhoota by maaroing Inglis i.e. I am very much alive. (Poor Rawat Uncle, behan ne naak katwa di, by going in coma, aapne saare shud hindi bhul gayi 🤓)

---> She starts bakwaas, humara pyaar jeet gaya.... Bhagwaan bhi hume dur nahi rakh paye... his Antra has returned to him. ( But Jindal saab guddiya ke hai, toh Antra inki kaise hui ? Now her being AJ's or not, decision lies with Sherni only. And Guddiya won't keep her, nikal phekegi ) 

---> Bhootni says, AJ's love didn't let her die peacefully & brought her here to him. ( Chal jhooti ! tu sirf halwa khane aayi hai  🤓) 

---> Bhootni asks if he doesn't believe she is back ? touch her & see... AJ touches her cheeks, touch kya ? finger lagaoed on surface of the skin to see if what he is seeing is solid or not ?  Bhootni grabs his hand with her long blue nail paint wala finger & says she was alive but incomplete. But now his ehsaas has made her alive. (haan haan, Jindal saab ke haat ka halwa jo khana hai isse 🤪)

---> AJ says she has no ehsaas of how happy he is to see her. 

---> Bhootni sees dadi & calls her "ma", dadi comes towards her. She touches her feet & hugs her. She says to dadi, her Kanha has saved her & brought her back to her sasural, in her pati ke ghar. (yap Kanha is giving you akhri mauka to look around, taki you naam & nishan is to be mitaoed from here forever 😛)

---> Dadi ask she had accident right ? they thought she is no more. Then after so many years, how ? 

---> Bhootni says another bakwaas i.e. due to Akshat's pyaar. She survived death twice. 1st when Angu tried to kill her. Guddu recalls dadi's words about Angu being responsible for Antra's death. 

---> Angu comes to her & apologizes with stammering & nervousness for whatever he did as he is very sharminda. 

---> Bhootni says, with past time, she has left behind the past gile-shikwe. & phirse angrezi maarke boli, sacchi humne tumka maaf kiya 

---> She says, after that incident, she got saved but she became critically ill. But she knew AJ won't let anything happen to her. She knew, he will do anything but not let anything happen to her. He did everything such & talks to big big doctors & arranged for her to be shifted to big hospital. But when the ambulance was taking her to hospital, it fall into khai & her accident happened..... bhaaaa she starts crying. 

---> AJ remembers her scream & accident noise & is shaken. He says her not to remind him of that night, as for whatever has happened that night, he till date couldn't forgive himself. He couldn't save her while even being with her. He couldn't do anything as she left him. He still blames himself for that. Blames himself for not trying abit more. Why she left & he got saved ? Its tough to live with those questions, it was painful & dam ghutta tha mera ( point to be noted, dam ghutta tha... not dam ghutta hai... cause he got enough oxygen to overcome that in the form of Guddu 😳)

---> He says with relief, & now you are in front of me. 

---> Bhootni starts bakwaas again that she came back again, cause she knew he would never let their love get erased & their relation would always be basa in their zehen & that's why maybe his love brought him back from her lambi neend. AJ's face falls & he looks at his Guddiya who shaken. 

---> He turns back & asks matlab ?

---> Doctor comes in saying he will explain. He narrates, a team member of his, found her while working in a village near the site of accident. She was alive but due to injuries she went to coma. Due to which they couldn't contact any of her family or friends. Since then to some days back she was in coma. Then he starts some bakwaas commentary about how this is a miracle, & bla bla ..... about some shakti stopping her.....( aabe chup kar ! ) 

---> Idiot continues, when she opened her eyes, she mentioned his name 1st. They tried to explain, that her halat is nazuk but she didn't listen. She had lagaoed such zid to milo him that, they had to bring her there.  (abe ghochu, if you were so dedicated doctor, then patients health should be your 1st priority not their zid. Why didn't you contact AJ instead ? smiley23 chal hat ! bada aaya.... ) 

---> Now after coming here, he realized its AJ & his pyaar that had stopped her & kept her alive. ( koi chup karao yaar iss nautanki ko ! ) 

---> After the bakwaas from nautanki doctor, bhootni, was about to hug AJ but his ring falls from her hand & she is distracted. ( Symbolizing, Akshan's rishta won't let bhootni-AJ milan possible )

---> She picks up the ring & looks around & says sorry & she got so distracted in seeing AJ that, she didn't realize, all this decorations, may be some engagement. She apologizes for disturbing a function. ( chal jhooti, decorations can be missed but what about the hall filled with mehman ? 🤓)

---> She asks who's engagement is it ? as no one speaks, a guest who looks like Raju Srivastav was about to say something but Dadi interrupts & says, since Antra has come, they have to find haal to many things. She dismisses the party thanking everyone for coming on her invitation. 

---> All guests leave & Bhushan she is right, she really came between someone's engagement, his daughter's engagement with her...

---> Bhootni gets behosh & AJ holds her. Ring falls from her hand, AJ asks what happened to the doctor, he replies, she is very weak & asks him to shift her to the room soon. 

---> AJ orders Angu to open the guest room & then picks her up & goes. ( had it been his Guddiya, he won't have delayed so much & would have picked her up as soon as she fall & then done all the ordering if needed )

---> Guddu looks like her heart is shrinking. She walks & silently picks up the ring from the ground. 

---> In the mandir, chorni is giving all her jewelry to Kanha ji one by one, Dayan asks she is buttering Kanha ji, when did she became so much meherban ? has she gone mad ? Chorni hugs dayan & says not pagal but dhanya due to khushi. And uparwala has Asman pharoed by sending bhootni back. (Trust me, chorni is going to steal all the jewelries back at night 🤪)

---> Dayan says she is right & fold her hand saying due to bhootni, Guddu's face color had changed. She says she had given up but see his leela, to stop Akshan he has called AJ's 1st wife. This is chamatkar ( abe nadan dayan, Kanha had lend his help to Kaurav too by giving them his narayani sena but still he made Pandavs win. Kanha got the bhootni back cause he doesn't want any obstacle between his favorite Akshan 😳 )

---> Chorni says, lets see what will happen to Guddu now. Dayan says what will happen ? chittre udh jayenge of their relation, their dosti. Guddu was very proud of her present right ? Now AJ's past has come to challenge her present. Now if she can then she should save her future as who knows, by asli gharwali coming in, she doesn't become baharwali..... The 2 witches laugh ( nadaan dayan will remain forever nadaan) 

---> Bhushan asks dadi why isn't she saying anything ?  she is the eldest & if she stays quite then what will happen to his Guddu ? what if damad ji break relation with Guddu ? this cannot happen, he asks dadi to not keep quite & say something. 

--->  Dadi says what will she say now ? she is not understanding... the halat is such... 

---> Bhushan asks, she is talking about halat ? didn't she think about halat then when his Guddu risked her life to save this family ? Due to changing halat, insaan don't change, their relations don't change. 

---> Lomri tells him to trust damad ji..... she feels he will definitely give  Guddu's saat. 

---> Bhushan says, he has to ! suddenly cause of his past coming back, his Guddu's present & future can't be spoiled. If none of them don't have himmat to talk to him or ask him question, then he himself will question him. 

---> Bhushan is about to go but Guddu holds his hand & stops him. She says no, he won't do any question to Jindal saab. Its a matter between husband & wife, so a wife will only question. 

---> Dayan says to chorni, by bhootni coming, Guddu didn't remain of ghar or ghat ( well that actually applies to you dayan ! ) 

---> Guddu walks in corridor recalling bhootni's words of, her rishta wining, her coming back to AJ, AJ touching her cheeks, about his ehsaas bringing her alive, him being happy seeing her. Then, Dayan's words of AJ never giving bhootni's place to anyone & even if she nibhos ever dharam, riti, rewaz of being patni, but she can't take bhootni's jagah in AJ's mann. 

---> She trips on a show piece & it falls down. She picks it up & goes. 

---> Doctor is checking Antra, while AJ is standing in deep thoughts. Guddu comes & holds his hand & drags him. He silently follows her to wherever she takes him. She brings him to their room, puts the ring on his palm & says, she has done a mistake, she don't want to do any sagai & don't to keep any rishta with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------

Kash Monday jaldi aa jaye 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I really want to know what Guddan is thinking. It'll be interesting how she handles it monday. My gut tells me she tries to act harsh so she can "free" him in her mind from their marriage. 

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I really want to know what Guddan is thinking. It'll be interesting how she handles it monday. My gut tells me she tries to act harsh so she can "free" him in her mind from their marriage. 

I have the same feeling but I think Akshat will be sure of who he wants and will convince Guddan... I have seen her wearing the ring so Akshat must have made her wear it... just now sure when...

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

I have the same feeling but I think Akshat will be sure of who he wants and will convince Guddan... I have seen her wearing the ring so Akshat must have made her wear it... just now sure when...

that's also true. Do we know if he's wearing his ring? 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wu genie🤗

Honestly bolu mjhe laga tha ki antra ki entry se mujhe rona ayega bt uske ek ek dilogue se mjhe bahut hasi aa rhi thi aisa lag rha tha script parh ke ayi hai dilogue dene ek hi baat baar baar bol rhi thi jindal sahab bhi sun kr pakk gye the🤣dayan to khush hogi hi vo khushfehmi mein hai ki bhootni ke roop mein uske khandan i mean uske tarah koi aya hai koi nhi bhootni aunty halwa kha kr jaldi chali jayegi Aj ajkl bahut bzy rehne lag gye the gudiya ke sewa mein😳isliye halwa rakhna bhool gye honge😆aur bhootni aa gyi halea khane

Av tk koi reliable source nhi aya bs jaldi se monday aa jaye

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your commentary 😆My whole focus was just on akshan.the last scene my favourite.yeh toh fake hi h..

Koi confusion nahi h.now we will get to see chori chori chupke chupke love scenes.

Lomri changed for good ?

Edited by shena07 - 4 years ago
Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that's also true. Do we know if he's wearing his ring? 

Kisi photo mein aise dikh to nahi Rahi ring Jindal Saab ke haath mein... pata nahi...

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks dear 💕.. it was an emotional episode.. but I have have full confidence in aj.. he will make everything right .☺️ .. guddu will understand him.. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

dekhte hai 😳

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you Captain for the WU🤗 I was dreading to watch the episode finally convinced my self. Then enjoyed started taking out my Frustration in form of my Rants😆

One thing is clear even though Akshat Jindal is emotional, Guilt Free, is aware of his surroundings, his priorities  Antra is Guest not his Wife or Present that right is only Guddan’s 

I agree with you, Hi-5 since yesterday I am saying Bhootni Aunty is back for Halwa

I found all Bhootni aunty emotional dialogues Blackmail type.

Guddan Akshat Jindal is going to guide her husband her Lost Confused Emotional Husband Aksaht Jindal from his Guilt & Past, take him to his Present & his light their Haven their room. Its Guddan turn to become Akshat Jindal’s pillar of strength & support and remove his Mistake Wall: The Guilt of His Past: The Dreadful Accident Night so he can have wonderful future with Guddan.