Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

I have the same feeling but I think Akshat will be sure of who he wants and will convince Guddan... I have seen her wearing the ring so Akshat must have made her wear it... just now sure when...

I agree AJ is sure of what he wants but he is only stuck due to basic insaaniyat 

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Thanks for the wu genie🤗

Honestly bolu mjhe laga tha ki antra ki entry se mujhe rona ayega bt uske ek ek dilogue se mjhe bahut hasi aa rhi thi aisa lag rha tha script parh ke ayi hai dilogue dene ek hi baat baar baar bol rhi thi jindal sahab bhi sun kr pakk gye the🤣dayan to khush hogi hi vo khushfehmi mein hai ki bhootni ke roop mein uske khandan i mean uske tarah koi aya hai koi nhi bhootni aunty halwa kha kr jaldi chali jayegi Aj ajkl bahut bzy rehne lag gye the gudiya ke sewa mein😳isliye halwa rakhna bhool gye honge😆aur bhootni aa gyi halea khane

Av tk koi reliable source nhi aya bs jaldi se monday aa jaye

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

to be honest, I couldn't believe a single word she spoke. 

Every words sounded fake 👎🏼

I agree bhootni is another addition to dayan's khandan 

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Your commentary 😆My whole focus was just on akshan.the last scene my favourite.yeh toh fake hi h..

Koi confusion nahi h.now we will get to see chori chori chupke chupke love scenes.

Lomri changed for good ?

Lomri would never want Akshan's relation to break at this point atleast as her daughter's marrige with Angu is on the cards. 

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Kisi photo mein aise dikh to nahi Rahi ring Jindal Saab ke haath mein... pata nahi...

actually there was one where a ring can be seen 😊

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Thanks dear 💕.. it was an emotional episode.. but I have have full confidence in aj.. he will make everything right .☺️ .. guddu will understand him.. 

Yap, no fear when AJ is there 😛

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Thanks for the wu💞

pleasure 😳

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Thank you Captain for the WU🤗 I was dreading to watch the episode finally convinced my self. Then enjoyed started taking out my Frustration in form of my Rants😆

One thing is clear even though Akshat Jindal is emotional, Guilt Free, is aware of his surroundings, his priorities  Antra is Guest not his Wife or Present that right is only Guddan’s 

I agree with you, Hi-5 since yesterday I am saying Bhootni Aunty is back for Halwa

I found all Bhootni aunty emotional dialogues Blackmail type.

Guddan Akshat Jindal is going to guide her husband her Lost Confused Emotional Husband Aksaht Jindal from his Guilt & Past, take him to his Present & his light their Haven their room. Its Guddan turn to become Akshat Jindal’s pillar of strength & support and remove his Mistake Wall: The Guilt of His Past: The Dreadful Accident Night so he can have wonderful future with Guddan. 

i enjoyed reading your frustration rant & poured mine there too. 😛

Yap AJ has very well his priorities sorted. 

I couldn't believe a single word bhootni said 🤓

Yap just like AJ has been being her pillar till now, its time for her to do the same & be truly equal 😳

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: captainplus

i enjoyed reading your frustration rant & poured mine there too. 😛

Yap AJ has very well his priorities sorted. 

I couldn't believe a single word bhootni said 🤓

Yap just like AJ has been being her pillar till now, its time for her to do the same & be truly equal 😳

I just finished replying to your comments but unfortunately Jawan I-F ate the colors and almost lost my feedback but the back button worked. 

I also didnt believe a single word of Bhootni it was all drama 

Yes Guddan will be his pillar, one thing she has learned from her Jindal Saab is not running away and facing her problems, so Guidya is going to be his shield and protect from Bhootni Aunty along with Dayan Bahu.

In meanwhile we should find and sponsor a Peepal Ke Tree for Bhootni to hang out on. 😈😆

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

I just finished replying to your comments but unfortunately Jawan I-F ate the colors and almost lost my feedback but the back button worked. 

I also didnt believe a single word of Bhootni it was all drama 

Yes Guddan will be his pillar, one thing she has learned from her Jindal Saab is not running away and facing her problems, so Guidya is going to be his shield and protect from Bhootni Aunty along with Dayan Bahu.

In meanwhile we should find and sponsor a Peepal Ke Tree for Bhootni to hang out on. 😈😆

Accha idea hai ! 👍🏼🤣

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tq Genie for the WU❤️🤗Poora Epi rewind ho gaya with ur spl commentary adding tadka to scenes😛Best was "Chal Jhooti halwa khane aayi hai"🤣 It seriously cracked me🤣

I just loved how Akshat asked to open Guest room for Aunty q ki woh ab guest ki tarah hi hai for Akshat

Moment of the day was when Aunty was gun gaan gavofying abt their Pyaar Akshat's eyes khud khud Guddan ki aur chale gaye as if saying My pyaar lies there in her, In My Guddan🥳

Hope Jaldi Yeh Sunday kat jaayein aur Monday aa jaayein