Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

the ultimate kicker she will do it. I feel sick tbh right now. Great analysis though 👍🏼

I knew she resented her maternal family. Mai apna ghar chod ke aayi family ki madad karne ko and sab mera mazaak udaate hai ki mera ghar toota hua hai the day Ketki's gordhana.

Infact Nanu ka mazaak udana i dont like either. Kaushal to just facts bata raha tha

I actually thought she is against love marriage because uski khud ki successful ni rahi but now. :( she didn't want her sons to go through that hence khud dekhna chahti thi ladki. i dont want to see this  happening tbh unless Abir ke dad picture me aate hai and  what the hell happened actually to make her this insane

if she really hate love marriages and really want to marry kunal  then why she is still not marrying him as he will be ready to marry her choice why she is just emotionally destroying him

its just to show off parul

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

if she really hate love marriages and really want to marry kunal  then why she is still not marrying him as he will be ready to marry her choice why she is just emotionally destroying him

its just to show off parul

i dont know technically she cant really not wed him. He will at some point or other

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

ya agar trp aisi hin rahi toh they will take 200 episodes atleast

now its confirm mishbir are giving trp so after confession what they will do  mishbi cozy scene as its rajan shahi show there will be not much negativity

like benba is evil but she is not a criminal she never harms anybody other than herself and never even try to do thing directly to just maintain her image in family

Hmmm.... Point tho hai.... Till then we have to live vd ds drama