gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

meenakshi i feel want abir to marry first but she cant tell this directly and even abir is not even in her control he will marry according to his will

parul even is aware as in first week episode when there was talk of marriage proposal parul said aapko khus hona chahiye benba as the rishta is for both for which she replied abir is just fooling her the rishta is only for kunal

so she is using underhand tactics by stalling kunal marriage

i still feel meenu will let abir marry mishti when she will know abir want to marry her with the thinking that he is atleast ready to marry

i think there is property issue she cant name everything on abir name directly as she doesnt want bad name in family  and abir even will not like it so she is doing all this so that somehow the property goes to abir 

i feel meenu think that she has made this property by her sweat by loosing everything even her son as she told nanu that day so noone else should get it other than her son you can see if kunal does wrong she is like she will eat him from inside but today or anyday if abir does anything she never behave like that 

when she came to know that kunal never told her he not gone to london or anytime but today even after knowing how abir fooled her she was not angry on abir

i think this serial is totally taking opposite route like we have watched many show where the lead mother doew planning plotting and love him and try to control him but actually love her own son and thats the younger one but here we are going to see opposite

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That's a really interesting plot 

Means actual meenu ka Munna can be Abir 

Woah that will change so much, it will explain almost everything meenakshi did 

It's really thrilling by the way, how you thought so differently 😅

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

meenakshi i feel want abir to marry first but she cant tell this directly and even abir is not even in her control he will marry according to his will

parul even is aware as in first week episode when there was talk of marriage proposal parul said aapko khus hona chahiye benba as the rishta is for both for which she replied abir is just fooling her the rishta is only for kunal

i still feel meenu will let abir marry mishti when she will know abir want to marry her with the thinking that he is atleast ready to marry

i think there is property issue she cant name everything on abir name directly as she doesnt want bad name in family  and abir even will not like it so she is doing all this so that somehow the property goes to abir 

i feel meenu think that she has made this property by her sweat by loosing everything even her son as she told nanu that day so noone else should get it other than her son you can see if kunal does wrong she is like she will eat him from inside but today or anyday if abir does anything she never behave like that 

when she came to know that kunal never told her he not gone to london or anytime but today even after knowing how abir fooled her she was not angry on abir

i think this serial is totally taking opposite route like we have watched many show where the lead mother doew planning plotting and love him and try to control him but actually love her own son and thats the younger one but here we are going to see opposite

okay if she really does agree in the first GO. mai behosh ho jaungi...shayad coma me na chali jaun

first two weeks ke episodes dekh k i felt too. ki property ka issue hai. but then mere dimaag se feeling chali gayi

i'll have to rewatch again. i'm busy for 2 months.😭😭

Ben ba ke khurafatiyaan chal ri hai . Kyuki abir and Kunal ka behavior different hai na. same tactics dono pe ni chalte. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow @gaushiv. I have always seen that you often come up with interesting analysis.

Meenu's wish of having Abir get married first is making her plot could be a possible reason though not an extreme one. 

However, It could also be that Meenu wants Kunal to remain a bachelor forever so that the property gets passed on to her own kin rather than Kunal or Atul or Ketki. That's why she has not bothered to change or develop on Kaushal's business skills in order to leave the space of property in her own hands and further in Abir's hands. She wants the property to be passed down to Abir and Abir's future offsprings rather than others. If this theory holds true then there is a high chance that she may accept Mishti as her daughter in law since she already has very low hope of Abir ever getting married. 

Abir is definitely Meenu's own son- he is street smart just like her and is willing to do anything for people who are close to him- something that Meenu preaches. It would be very interesting to see how contrastingly selfish Meenu is for Abir when her preaches are proven to be false. This will also create a major rift in the mother-sons duos. Mostly, Parul, Kunal and Abir will be against Meenu's selfish motive. I think by taking the plot this way is the only path to redemption of Meenu. When her strength i.e. Parul, is against her, she will realise that she is wrong. It will also give the viewers a better way to understand Meenu's actions.

@gaushiv- one suggestion: Please change the title to something like 'Justifying Meenu'. The title is too bland for people to read your insightful commentary on Meenakshi. Seriously, you have given a very refreshing take on Meenu and people NEED to read it!

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=gaushiv13]

Wow!!! Aapke muh mein dahi Shankar..... Fingers crossed 😃

Edited by Mii5 - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail

Please ignore the previous post

Wow.... Agar Aisa hua tho aapke muh mein dahi shakkar 😃

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Wow @gaushiv. I have always seen that you often come up with interesting analysis.

Meenu's wish of having Abir get married first is making her plot could be a possible reason though not an extreme one. 

However, It could also be that Meenu wants Kunal to remain a bachelor forever so that the property gets passed on to her own kin rather than Kunal or Atul or Ketki. That's why she has not bothered to change or develop on Kaushal's business skills in order to leave the space of property in her own hands and further in Abir's hands. She wants the property to be passed down to Abir and Abir's future offsprings rather than others. If this theory holds true then there is a high chance that she may accept Mishti as her daughter in law since she already has very low hope of Abir ever getting married. 

Abir is definitely Meenu's own son- he is street smart just like her and is willing to do anything for people who are close to him- something that Meenu preaches. It would be very interesting to see how contrastingly selfish Meenu is for Abir when her preaches are proven to be false. This will also create a major rift in the mother-sons duos. Mostly, Parul, Kunal and Abir will be against Meenu's selfish motive. I think by taking the plot this way is the only path to redemption of Meenu. When her strength i.e. Parul, is against her, she will realise that she is wrong. It will also give the viewers a better way to understand Meenu's actions.

@gaushiv- one suggestion: Please change the title to something like 'Justifying Meenu'. The title is too bland for people to read your insightful commentary on Meenakshi. Seriously, you have given a very refreshing take on Meenu and people NEED to read it!

if you have watched today segment on aaj tak

abir comes to shweta room and searches if anyone there bigben goes to bathroom and hide and abir is not able to trace

when she come out she is giving lecture to shweta on abir woh meri tarah hoshiyar hai kyunki woh mera bada beta hai woh neend mein bhi tumse jyada hoshiyar hai agar tum mooh kholi na abir ke samne toh sirf abir se haan mein haan bolna 

the way she is proudly announcing her own son just added elder to it

first week dialogue of parul made me think this why she will tell aapko khoos hona chahiye aapke dono beton ke liye rishta aaya hai and even when nanu was asking about marriage 

and i feel there may be will (vasiyat)or something that the elder grandson will get or wife will get property or meenu herself would have made that type of will thinking that abir would always be first but abir meenu ke sare plan pe pani pher diya

i feel after truth will come out abir will feel guilty and kunal will feel helpless and guilty as he consider meenu mother by heart

gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

okay if she really does agree in the first GO. mai behosh ho jaungi...shayad coma me na chali jaun

first two weeks ke episodes dekh k i felt too. ki property ka issue hai. but then mere dimaag se feeling chali gayi

i'll have to rewatch again. i'm busy for 2 months.😭😭

Ben ba ke khurafatiyaan chal ri hai . Kyuki abir and Kunal ka behavior different hai na. same tactics dono pe ni chalte. 

i feel that nanu recording will help in meenu knowing abir feeling already she has got an inkling one more time nanu will try to hide that recording she will definetly listen

as mishbir are lead and its necessary plot for any love story to not let lead to confess soon 

so i feel aafter nanu recording she will agre for kuku and mishbir and mishbir will not confess just go for arrnage marriage for the sake of sibling and family and this can also help in further exploring mishti insecurity and many more

even yrkkh  both season it took about 200 episode for confession

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail

i feel that nanu recording will help in meenu knowing abir feeling already she has got an inkling one more time nanu will try to hide that recording she will definetly listen

as mishbir are lead and its necessary plot for any love story to not let lead to confess soon 

so i feel aafter nanu recording she will agre for kuku and mishbir and mishbir will not confess just go for arrnage marriage for the sake of sibling and family and this can also help in further exploring mishti insecurity and many more

even yrkkh  both season it took about 200 episode for confession

🙄🤔 What.....200 episodes for the leads to confess their love ...... 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohhhh teriiiii...this to a large extent justifies benba's actions..iss angle se kabhi socha hi nahi

Matlab benba wants Kunal and parul and Kaushal to do her lifetime seva and let her Abir and his kids have mewa...and she knows Abir will newer agree to all this hence she is not openly telling him but controlling Kunal and parul...agar aisa sach me hai to benba ap meri soch se bhi zyada intelligent nikle #player