Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Loved the episode... ❤️ sirf Akshan chaaye the... each and every scene was so well executed... I just love Nishika’s chemistry yaar! They are fire! 

Agreee

Jindal Saab so sadly with a heavy heart said ki galti thi meri... you could hear the sadness in his voice... his Gudiya was also so heart broken... misunderstanding can be such a big roadblock in a relationship but I am happy that with Akshan they talk and sort it out... this is their biggest asset in this relationship...

One of the best qualities I adore in Our Akshan

Jindal saab’s worry for Guddan even in this heartbroken situation was so touching... he really loves her... she was hurt but you could see the pain on his face... I loved Guddan’s anger... it showed the intensity of her love for him... we kept witnessing Jindal Saab’s intensity of love for her... what we did not see was his Gudiya’s intensity of love... it was a glimpse yesterday of how she will fight for him and not let him go away from her...

@Red Well Said👏⭐️

The pool scene was just wow!!! Aag laga di... ❤️the way Jindal Saab held her in water, his smile realising that she did wear the saree he sent and the pull!!! Uff! That pull towards him!!! ☺️I have watched that scene like a hundred times! It was hot!!! ☺️ I loved the way he was repeating her words when she was trying to confess... hotness again! ☺️

Enjoyed every single pit of Pool scene☺️The detailing given in each moment deserves Dil❤️👏

Sahi jawab Diya Jindal Saab lo... I was so happy when he said that he is lucky to have a wife like her... the softness on his face was so heart touching to watch... the proposal and their getting lost into each other... everything was so perfect...

@Blue Total Pyaara moments❤️I just love the way he admires His Guddan, so soft gaze filled with so much admiration and affection

I also loved their ek dusre ke mann ke conversations... they knew exactly what the other one was thinking... ❤️

True their hearts are so strongly connected, NOTHING CAN BREAK THAT DIL TO DIL CONNECTION

However much I don’t like coming between my pyaare Akshan, Antara’s entry was needed and they actually did a good job with her entry... it was a scene where you would not blink your eye... Daljiet is beautiful...

Perfect Casting I say⭐️👏

My replies in @Purple😛

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Beautiful post saru...wow ..wonderful ...🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Beautiful post saru...wow ..wonderful ...🤗

Thank U Yaar🤗

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This was such a pyaara episode ❤️

but jawan IF mera post kha gaya 😡

Jindal saab's concern for the slight scratch when Guddu refused his help was like, as if someone has stopped his breathing.... 

I loved the way he was rubbing off that color from her arms. Want a scene where he nehlaos her ☺️

Jindal saab's confusing smile bit was so cute especially the way poor guddiya asks, aap haas rahe hai ? 😳

Then the way he pulls her back to him after she tries to go away was ☺️

Aaj hi Jindal saab Guddiya ko 1st kiss de dete had they were not interrupted 😉

But I liked the entire shot, Akshan were so so close ☺️

The entire engagement sequence was beautifully shot ❤️

& yes this whole Indore should learn now to not talk bakwaas about sher ki sherni in front of sher. 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

This was such a pyaara episode ❤️

but jawan IF mera post kha gaya 😡

Oh No Genie😒Aap na ek post res kar hi do then u do update ur draft there👍🏼

Jindal saab's concern for the slight scratch when Guddu refused his help was like, as if someone has stopped his breathing.... 

I loved the way he was rubbing off that color from her arms. Want a scene where he nehlaos her ☺️

Ishhhh Genie☺️☺️

Jindal saab's confusing smile bit was so cute especially the way poor guddiya asks, aap haas rahe hai ? 😳

Then the way he pulls her back to him after she tries to go away was ☺️

That was passionate☺️☺️

Aaj hi Jindal saab Guddiya ko 1st kiss de dete had they were not interrupted 😉

But I liked the entire shot, Akshan were so so close ☺️

Yup It's my fav shot☺️I want forehead kiss first bcz I believe it indicates assurance, protection & affectionUske baad dheere dheere baaki sab kisses milni chahiye☺️

The entire engagement sequence was beautifully shot ❤️

Yap isliye to add kia Akshan Shaadi thread pe sab shots

& yes this whole Indore should learn now to not talk bakwaas about sher ki sherni in front of sher. 

My replies in @Purple😛