~~Ek Aasmaan Par Hum Do Chaand Aadhe Hai~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a beautiful episodesmiley42Akshan's engagement toh na huyi par aur bahut kuch huasmiley17Ek nazar daalte hai hamare fav moments parsmiley2smiley40

- I just loved how Akshat was trying to calm her down & holding her to make her feel goodsmiley14

- Mera kuch nahi ho saktasmiley37, appreciate the height differencesmiley42

- It was just a halka sa kharoch on her face par Jindal Saab as usual was getting panic attacks seeing her injuredsmiley14Just look at his face yaar, how much tensed he is to rokofy that blood oozing out from his precious Gudiya's facesmiley31

- Just to show the power of our Sherni's ek push to that jugsmiley37Baap re kya udke gaya naaa?smiley16

- Just look at the way he is holding her tight and samjhofying her to allow him to clean her wound warna infection ho jaayengesmiley14

- Parallel shots of what we got before Akshan's first engagement where their first pool hug happenedsmiley17smiley40Such Dil le lo nostalgic momentssmiley27smiley42

- These two shots below, Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley42

- Just look at that smile of realisation from Jindal Saabsmiley42which made an already confused Gudiya more confusedsmiley37

- She was continuously asking what had happened to her Jindal Saabsmiley36& the way he once again shushhed her, hayeeeesmiley43smiley42

"Laal rang ki hai....Pyaar ke Rang ki hai....."

"Sach toh yeh hai Guddan ki tumne meri bheji huyi saree pehankar tum....."

- He gifted her a red saree, the colour of love❤️When he explained the actual matter & realisation dawned on Guddan, it was such a spl momentsmiley17His incomplete sentence & that dil se smile made it clear that he has got his jawaab for his lettersmiley27that inturn resulted in Guddan's awareness about their feelings & her chuki huyi shy wali nazar said it allsmiley43Such detailing, Ahh I love thosesmiley10smiley32

- When awareness along with realisation striked her conscience, she tried to get away from his hold & the way he pulled her back into his embrace showed so much passionsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

"Maine apne dil ki baat uss khat ke zariye keh di....Ab tumhari baari...."

- His demand reflected intense Pyaarsmiley43smiley42

"Kaise kahe aapse ki gusse mein hi sahi par yeh ehsaas toh ho hi gaya hai ki HUM AAPSE PYAAR KARTE HAI....."

"Jaise saari baatein kehti ho waise aaj woh bhi keh do JO MAIN TUMSE SUNNA CHAHTA HU GUDDAN....KEH DO.... KI TUM MUJHSE PYAAR KARTI HO...."

- Their mind talks, Uff Kya kaheinsmiley27smiley42She realised her unnamed feelings as PYAAR & her mind was asking him how to confesssmiley39 There his mind replied just like you share other things just say those magical words which his heart is yearning to hearsmiley27

- Ab toh fumbling of Guddan bhi started while confessingsmiley37The way Akshat was repeating Guddan's words was a treat to watch, so romantic❤️

- This shot was the most intense & passionate one from the episode where again Akshan's Penguin Kiss Happenedsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42Inke nazarein dekho kidher che?smiley43smiley43smiley39smiley39

- Laxmi Bahu such a bad timing you have yaarsmiley22smiley37

- Appreciate Akshan's Retro Look 2smiley40smiley41Both were looking extremely stunningsmiley27smiley42

- They came down for engagement by holding hand in handsmiley42Parallel hai bhaismiley14

- Their eyelocksmiley27smiley42

"Khabardaar.....Aap jaanti bhi hai aap kiske baare mein baat kar rahi hai??Jinki baare mein aap yeh anab shanab befizool ki baatein kar rahi hai na WOH MERI PATNI MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HAI.....Samjhe aap?? Aur zara zar galat hoga yeh kehna ki Yeh kam umar ki ladki Yeh Youngest Saas, Ek Achi Saas aur Patni banne ki kabiliyath nahi rakhti.....Khush Nazeeb hai Jindal Parivaar Guddan ko ek saas ke roop mein paakar.....UTNA HI KHUSH JITNA MAIN HU GUDDAN KO APNI PATNI KE ROOP MEIN PAAKAR......"

- Duniyawalom aakhiri baar bol rahe hai hum SHER KE SAAMNE USKI SHERNI KI BURAYI NA KARIYOsmiley15That genuine smile appeared on Akshat's face while admitting how lucky & happy he is to have Guddan as His wife which inturn resulted in such a bright smile adoring Guddan's lips took my dilsmiley27smiley32

"GUDDAN WILL YOU....MARRY ME....????"

- He extended his hand & proposed his wife, his Guddansmiley40smiley41Dil bhar aaya mera, *Khushi ke aasu*smiley19smiley14

- Another parallelsmiley40Then she walked into his life through broken glass pieces like a stormsmiley14 & now she is slowly stepping into his life, into their journey through bed of flower petals like a fresh breezesmiley27

- For the beauty of their eyelocksmiley27smiley42

"Jindal Saab Ab aap isse pehle phir se apna mann badal le jaldi se humein angooti pehana dijiye.....HUMSE AUR INTEZAAR NAHI HOTA HAI.....YEHI AAPKE SAWAL KA JAWAB HAI...."

"MUJHSE BHI...."

- That intensity of Akshan's bekarari to become eachothers' can be felt from their wordssmiley43smiley42

- He extended his hand once again & she with so much happiness gave her hand in his to kick start their new journey of companionship filled with dosti, masti, passion, respect,trust & so much of lovesmiley27smiley42

- The way he kept caressing her knuckles while holding her hands as if trying to feel that ehsaas of having her permission to start their journey of love was such a Dil le lo shotsmiley43smiley42

"Tumhari aankhein toh tumhara jawab keh gayi Guddan.....Par tumhari zubaan ne ab tak ikraar nahi kiya....KAISE BATAVU TUMHEIN KI KITNA INTEZAAR HAI MUJHE USS PAL KA JAB TUM MUJHSE....."

"KAHENGE JINDAL SAAB....BASS EK BAAR YEH ANGOOTI PEHANATE HI HUM HAMESHA HAMESHA KE LIYE AAPKE HO JAAYENGE JINDAL SAAB.....Phir toh Saari zindagi padi hai ikraar karne ko....."

- Their inner voices completing each other's haal e dil definitely deserves your dilsmiley27I just loved how Akshat's inner voice said his restlessness for hearing her ikraarsmiley43I loved how she completed his haal e dil by reassuring SHE WILL BECOME HIS FOREVER AFTER THEIR RING EXCHANGEsmiley43My dil did skip a beat when she said "Hum hamesha hamesha ke liye aapke ho jaayenge Jindal Saab"smiley43smiley27

- Them getting lost in their own world in between the whole bheedsmiley43smiley42

- Ayeee Hayeee Akshan's sharmana when Dadi teased them for getting lost in e/o's eyessmiley17So sweet & cute na?smiley42

- Engagement Rings camesmiley40smiley41

- Akshan holding their engagement rings that carried their promises of lifetime commitment towards eachothersmiley27smiley42

- Loved how Guddan made Dadi feel better and not to worry about apshagunsmiley17Jindal Saab was having a sweet smile hearing his wifey's samajhdaari bhari baateinsmiley9

So Dostom Just like Guddan said Kanhaji will never ever bring bad moments to Guddan's ya Dadi's ya Akshan's lifesmiley14 Believe Our Gudiya's wordssmiley20

Welcome Our New Cupid, Antra Auntysmiley2Antra Aunty jaate jaate Akshan ko aur pass laate huye jayiyosmiley15

Special Note:

For Akshan's Hand Chemistrysmiley43smiley42 

Pic 1 - Holding his hand for refusing his helpsmiley14

Pic 2 - Holding her hand to reassure Their Forever Saathsmiley27

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing post !!🥰it was an amazing episode!! Both knows that they love each other 💕💕💕...excited for the future episodes 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Your post deserve ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

Wat a lovely episode....😘😘

But itne pyare episode ko ending me horror bana Diya👻👻

But Akshan are💏💋

Dil jaan jigar Saab le lo....lots of love to them aur kisi k b buri nazar na lage inko  kala Tika to ⚫ bada Wala....

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely episode 😍😍😍and amazing post😘😘 glad you have a mentioned about their heights  in previous post and even in this. Guddan perfectly fit in akshat's arm or Kanika fits in Noshant's arm😊 This is one thing i love about akshan/nishika. Engagement ring falling from guddan's hand any symbolism? 

Edited by srain10 - 4 years ago
Swati_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Engagement toh huwi ni. Toh vo jo pic hume dekhi thi usse ye smjhe ki ye dono kitchen main aunty se chupte-chupate ek dusre ko ring phenayege😳

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swati_20

Engagement toh huwi ni. Toh vo jo pic hume dekhi thi usse ye smjhe ki ye dono kitchen main aunty se chupte-chupate ek dusre ko ring phenayege😳

lagtha hai. Or promo shot khali promo shot hai and will not actually air on screen. Or it got cut. 

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️ and as usual title was apt

Kahan se laati ho itne achhe achhe titles👏

Edited by akshan - 4 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru👍🏼

I loved the way guddu went to confront Aj this is the plus point in their relationship ki they solve their mu between then by talking with each otherchot guddu ko lagi thi dard Aj ko ho rha tha it was clearly visible in his face 😳

Guddiya ne fir apni takat dikhayi😛i loved Aj frustrated hokr use pehle pool mein dhaaka de diya fir khud kud gye taki unki guddiya doob na jaye😆aur qa scene tha ek dum passionate aisa lag rha tha ki aj kiss ho hi jaega☺️bt ye laxmi bahu ki timing v na ekdum kharab che

Akshat ne fir se warning de di mohalle wali nosy aunty ko dont talk rubbish about her she Guddan Akshat Jindal warna sher se bura koi nhi hga😈Aj ne propose kr hi diya guddan will u marry me ye sun ne ke liye to mre kaan taras rhe the finally sun ne ko mila

Bechare Akshan dono hi betab the sagai krne ke liye aut Akshat ko guddu ka confession sun ne ke liye tadap rhe the😆i have a feeling after antra bhootni aunty packup hame ek aur passionate confession milega ye to Aj ki beichani dekh kr clear ho gya hai☺️

Waiting for today's episode

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful post saru 🤗

The concern that Akshat has in his eyes for Guddan is just Dil le lo Jindal Saab❤️.

From Pehle paani toh pee lo to let me clean it Guddan Nahi toh infection ho jaayega❤️

I just loved the confrontation scene. Gudia's gussa was justified😆. Ek toh bechari saree pehni woh bhi galat nikli.😆 Baap re itna gussa,bechara jug bhi shikaar ho Gaya.

And These two moments,haaye ☺️

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

What a beautiful episodesmiley42Akshan's engagement toh na huyi par aur bahut kuch huasmiley17Ek nazar daalte hai hamare fav moments parsmiley2smiley40

- I just loved how Akshat was trying to calm her down & holding her to make her feel goodsmiley14

- Mera kuch nahi ho saktasmiley37, appreciate the height differencesmiley42

- It was just a halka sa kharoch on her face par Jindal Saab as usual was getting panic attacks seeing her injuredsmiley14Just look at her face yaar, how much tensed he is to rokofy that blood oozing out from his precious Gudiya's facesmiley31

- Just to show the power of our Sherni's ek push to that jugsmiley37Baap re kya udke gaya naaa?smiley16

- Just look at the way he is holding her tight and samjhofying her to allow him to clean her wound warna infection ho jaayengesmiley14

- Parallel shots of what we got before Akshan's first engagement where their first pool hug happenedsmiley17smiley40Such Dil le lo nostalgic momentssmiley27smiley42

- These two shots below, Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley42

- Just look at that smile of realisation from Jindal Saabsmiley42which made an already confused Gudiya more confusedsmiley37

- She was continuously asking what had happened to her Jindal Saabsmiley36& the way he once again shushhed her, hayeeeesmiley43smiley42

"Laal rang ki hai....Pyaar ke Rang ki hai....."

"Sach toh yeh hai Guddan ki tumne meri bheji huyi saree pehankar tum....."

- He gave her a red saree, the colour love❤️When he explained the actual matter & realisation dawned on Guddan, it was such a spl momentsmiley17His incomplete sentence & that dil se smile made it clear that he has got his jawaab for his lettersmiley27that inturn resulted in Guddan's awareness about their feelings & her chuki shy nazar said it allsmiley43Such detailing, Ahh I love thosesmiley10smiley32

- When awareness along with realisation striked her conscience, she tried to get away from his hold & the way he pulled her back into his embrace showed so much passionsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

"Maine apne dil ki baat uss khat ke zariye keh di....Ab tumhari baari...."

- His demand reflected intense Pyaarsmiley43smiley42

"Kaise kahe aapse ki gusse mein hi sahi par yeh ehsaas toh ho hi gaya hai ki HUM AAPSE PYAAR KARTE HAI....."

"Jaise saari baatein kehti ho waise aaj woh bhi keh do JO MAIN TUMSE SUNNA CHAHTA HU GUDDAN....KEH DO.... KI TUM MUJHSE PYAAR KARTI HO...."

- Their mind talks, Uff Kya kaheinsmiley27smiley42She realised her unnamed feelings as PYAAR & her mind was asking him how to confesssmiley39 There his mind replied just like you share other things just say those magical words which his heart is yearning to hearsmiley27

- Ab toh fumbling of Guddan bhi started while confessingsmiley37The way Akshat was repeating Guddan's words was a treat to watch, so romantic❤️

- This shot was the most intense & passionate one from the episode where again Akshan's Penguin Kiss Happenedsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42Inke nazarein dekho kidher che?smiley43smiley43smiley39smiley39

- Laxmi Bahu such a bad timing you have yaarsmiley22smiley37

- Appreciate Akshan's Retro Look 2smiley40smiley41Both were looking extremely stunningsmiley27smiley42

- They came down for engagement hand in handsmiley42Parallel hai bhaismiley14

- Their eyelocksmiley27smiley42

"Khabardaar.....Aap jaanti bhi hai aap kiske baare mein baat kar rahi hai??Jinki baare mein aap yeh anab shanab befizool ki baatein kar rahi hai na WOH MERI PATNI MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL HAI.....Samjhe aap?? Aur zara zar galat hoga yeh kehna ki Yeh kam umar ki ladki Yeh Youngest Saas, Ek Achi Saas aur Patni banne ki kabiliyath nahi rakhti.....Khush Nazeeb hai Jindal Parivaar Guddan ko ek saas ke roop mein paakar.....UTNA HI KHUSH JITNA MAIN HU GUDDAN KO APNI PATNI KE ROOP MEIN PAAKAR......"

- Duniyawalom aakhiri baar bol rahe hai hum SHER KE SAAMNE USKI SHERNI KI BURAYI NA KARIYOsmiley15That genuine smile appeared on Akshat's face while admitting how lucky & happy he is to have Guddan as His wife which inturn resulted in such a bright smile adoring Guddan's lips took my dilsmiley27smiley32

"GUDDAN WILL YOU....MARRY ME....????"

- He extended his hand & proposed his wife, his Guddansmiley40smiley41Dil bhar aaya mera, *Khushi ke aasu*smiley19smiley14

- Another parallelsmiley40Then she walked into his life through glass pieces like a stormsmiley14 & now she is slowly stepping into his life, into their journey through bed of flower petals like a fresh breezesmiley27

- For the beauty of their eyelcoksmiley27smiley42

"Jindal Saab Ab aap isse pehle phir se apna mann badal le jaldi se humein angooti pehana dijiye.....HUMSE AUR INTEZAAR NAHI HOTA HAI.....YEHI AAPKE SAWAL KA JAWAB HAI...."

"MUJHSE BHI...."

- That intensity of Akshan's bekarari to become eachothers' can be felt from their wordssmiley43smiley42

- He extended his hand once again & she with so much happiness gave her hand in his to kick start their new journey of companionship filled with dosti, masti, passion & so much of lovesmiley27smiley42

- The way he kept caressing her knuckles while holding her hands as if trying feel that ehsaas of having her permission to start their journey of love was such a Dil le lo shotsmiley43smiley42

"Tumhari aankhein toh tumhara jawab keh gayi Guddan.....Par tumhari zubaan ne ab tak ikraar nahi kiya....KAISE BATAVU TUMHEIN KI KITNA INTEZAAR HAI MUJHE USS PAL KA JAB TUM MUJHSE....."

"KAHENGE JINDAL SAAB....BASS EK BAAR YEH ANGOOTI PEHANTE HI HUM HAMESHA HAMESHA KE LIYE AAPKE HO JAAYENGE JINDAL SAAB.....Phir toh Saari zindagi padi hai ikraar karne ko....."

- Their inner voices completing each other's haal e dil definitely deserves your dilsmiley27I just loved how Akshat's inner voice said his restlessness for hearing her ikraarsmiley43I loved how she completed his haal e dil by reassuring SHE WILL BECOME HIS FOREVER AFTER THEIR RING EXCHANGEsmiley43My dil did skip a beat when she said "Hum hamesha hamesha ke liye aapke ho jaayenge Jindal Saab"smiley43smiley27

- Them getting lost in their own world in between the whole bheedsmiley43smiley42

- Ayeee Hayeee Akshan's sharmana when Dadi teased them for getting lost in e/o's eyessmiley17So sweet & cute na?smiley42

- Engagement Rings camesmiley40smiley41

- Akshan holding their engagement rings that carried their promises of lifetime commitment towards eachothersmiley27smiley42

- Loved how Guddan made Dadi feel better and not to worry about apshagunsmiley17Jindal Saab was having a sweet smile hearing his wifey's samajhdaari bhari baateinsmiley9

So Dostom Just like Guddan said Kanhaji will never ever bring bad moments to Guddan's ya Dadi's ya Akshan's lifesmiley14 Believe Our Gudiya's wordssmiley20

Welcome Our New Cupid, Antra Auntysmiley2Antra Aunty jaate jaate Akshan ko aur pass laate huye jayiyosmiley15

Special Note:

For Akshan's Hand Chemistrysmiley43smiley42 

Pic 1 - Holding his hand for refusing his helpsmiley14

Pic 2 - Holding her hand to reassure Their Forever Saathsmiley27

Buddy Saru wow super duper post 👏

ya agree with u engagement to nahi huya but yes bahut kuch huya n i love so so much ... ☺️

Very poor love guru Laxmi jab aayi to saas n sasur paani me romance....omg..🤣