Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Night_dreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 4 :

His house is being decorated grandly, his parents were busy in making some arrangements....he could see his relatives helping them.....Shiku was arranging things here and there, everyone was looking very exited

He reached his mother and asked "Mom what's going on here"

"Suraj....I'm very happy for you" She said hugging him

"MOM!! " He said breaking the hug and glared at her

KN broke the ice saying "What else could it be after your world famous confession, ur marriage preparations"

"WTF....ye sab karne ko kis ne kaha aapko! " He shouted gaining everyone's attention

KN and teju pulled him aside avoiding further embrasment

"My life is already messed up and why are u people hell bent on creating more complications? "

Teju: "Look beta I understand what you are trying to say but it's no secret that you love this bengalan....and we never stood by u when u needed us the most, give us a chance to remorse it atleast by being with you in this descion.... If ur happiness lies in this girl then we don't want to become an obstacle" She said dramatically

KN:"so without a second thought we landed in Lal's house early this morning.....luckily samdan ji and bahurani were present, we respectfully asked her hand for you and they happily accepted"

Suraj was now getting irritated and mad at his parents, he shut his eyes trying to control the anger flowing up in his veins

Teju:"considering subh muhurat we fixed ur engagement today ... Within 3 days u will get married "

"WHAT!!! "

KN:" Nothing else matters for us more than your happiness" He said trying to be emotional

Unable to control his rage anymore he literally shouted on his parents

"  Happiness my foot........ That women trapped me... I will explain everything ....first pack our things, we are heading back to Azaadgunj... I don't want to stay here.....not even for a second"

Teju:"Suraj it's better u stop being aggressive, chakor already warned us that u are angry with her for her sudden confession infront of the world and u will be upto something like this"

Suraj :" Holy shit.....Mom, dad I am serious.... I don't love her, she is one pathetic women.....I swear on... "

He got interrupted by chakor,He's awestruck seeing her there. .... She is wearing a creamy yellow Lehenga which is enhancing  her beauty...she is alluring......when
reality hit his head he turned away

"OMG......U swear on God!!.....that I trapped you in my love.....mom, dad look as I said he started his melodrama.....stop being mean " She pouted looking at them while she slightly smriked at suraj... He gave her a death glare

Teju:"Jo Hua sho Hua, it's time to start afresh...aur aisi suljhi Hui ladki sab  ke nasseb me nahi hoti.....ye bilkul heer hai heer"

Suraj murmured "ye heer hai tho mujhe kya sadak se utakar laye the"

Meanwhile pandit announced :" KN ji aap log yaha ho....jaldi kijiye muhurat nikal rahi hai"

Suraj:"so it be Pandit ji.... there's nothing sort of engagement is gonna happen here " He said feeling suffocated and left from there

Teju:"What's wrong with him"

Chakor:"mom let me handle this " She smiled at them and went searching for him, she saw him packing his stuff

Suraj pov

Anger boiled deep in my system,I have to get out from everyone's way before they destroy my life, they are not even in a state to understand me.

" Hello Maya this is suraj"

[Aalisha panwar will be essaying role of maya, she is one of his closest friend ]

" I hate you...and I mean it"

"Now what's wrong with you women"

"Kamine did you even care to inform me about your relationship with The Chakor Lal moreover you are getting married in 3 days yet never bothered to invite me, Mai Kya itni parayi hogayi ki ye sab mai headlines se jaanu"😒

"Trust me even I got to know about my relationship status yesterday and marriage....don't get started with it Maya.....its not happening"

"Really.....do I look like a dumbass"🙄

"Listen I'm eloping........ Get my visa updated and book me a ticket for U.K tonight"

"Are you out of your mind, what about that girl? "

"Maya I don't love her,she is trapping me...... I will explain everything once reach your home"

"But... "

"Maya please do me this one favor"

"Fine.... But I need to know what's happening"

"Love you janeman.....i promise I will explain everything....Bye" He splilled the beans totally unaware of chakor's presence

"Woah !! what a master plan, my fiance is very sharp..... But poor you...I caught you red handed... That hurts isn't it?

" It doesn't matter anymore....Mai tho chala... Tumhari shadi tume hi Mubarak ho " he said her waving a good bye

"Let me guess tomorrow's headlines"

"I don't give a shit" he said opening the window

"Famous business women Chakor Lal is brutally dumped by her fiance.... Courtesy his shameless affair with a bi**h named Maya"

"Don't you dare... " He said enraged turning back

"I'm not saying this.....I MEAN IT.....this is gonna be tomorrow's headlines if you back out.....Look I have a proof as well" She said showing him a recording which she recorded a while ago "well I know your intention sadly not the media.......Now it's upto you to protect your so called friend's respect"

Suraj left the his bag approaching her and held her shoulders

"Why are you doing this? U got your revenge right ? "

"What about the slap?...no one ever dared to slap me"

"If you wish I will apologize infront of everyone"

"Usse kya hoga, u also hurt my big fat ego by going against me....jab dard diya.... Malham bhi tumhi lagauge......that's possible only if...."

" If I marry you by sticking to the rumors you spread about us.....so that my people can hate me from bottom of their hearts and never forgive me"

"Na Na ur mistaken....there's something more to it"  😈