Sukor TS: Hold on to me, new part up on pg 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone I'm back with a Sukor TS 😄 Here's the sneak peak 

Hold on to me

Before moving to the story I have a very simple question to you all 

Whom would you choose as life partner... A perfect person or an imperfect one ? 🤔

Tough isn't it? 

Its said U fall for someone whom u think makes your life perfect... The ideal one who stands by you no matter what! 

I say love is not finding a perfect person.... It's  finding a imperfect person who craves to make everything perfect just for u... Bcz u hold a special place in their heart

What happens when two imperfect individuals cross each other paths?

Would love mend its way to their hearts? 🥺

Can they find solace in each other's arms?

Are they destined for each other?

Or is it a perfect plan by someone not so perfect 😈

If u like it Plz do comment sharing your views 🙂

Edited by Heliophilia - 4 years ago

Edited by Krupy - 4 years ago

Hi good to see you back

Interesting... Go ahead 

Request complete your other story too👍

Interesting concept. Looking forward to the story.

I agree with you, for me perfection is an illusion and seeking it in others or in life stops us from living life to the fullest.

Any relationship should have balance, two people ready to adapt to each other, I may not be the perfect person to my perfect person, so it isn't finding the best, it's about understanding and feeling comfortable and safe.

Originally posted by Krupy

I believe there's nothing such as perfection when it comes to human nature.. that's why this sneak peak makes me eager to read the story. 

That's true... There's no perfect person.... Everyone have flaws..... It's our trust on the other person that makes us believe they are perfect being imperfect

Also am posting for the first time on new version of IF. That's how much this post (the title ❤️) made me happy. 

Thank you so much I'm so glad that I'm going bonkers  knowing it 😊 I feel my work is worth it when it makes someone smiles reading it ....... It really really means a lot to me :)

Originally posted by sumsukor

Hi good to see you back

Same here🤗

it feels so good reading from u dear

Interesting... Go ahead 

Thank you so much for the support

Request complete your other story too👍

It's currently on hold.. I will let you know about it sooner

Originally posted by nemo316

Interesting concept. Looking forward to the story.

Thank you so much for the support ☺

I agree with you, for me perfection is an illusion and seeking it in others or in life stops us from living life to the fullest.

Any relationship should have balance, two people ready to adapt to each other, I may not be the perfect person to my perfect person, so it isn't finding the best, it's about understanding and feeling comfortable and safe

So true..... There's nothing such as perfection.... Is is who visualize a person as a perfect.... And once we find them perfect we often tend to ignore their flaws which goes unnoticed.... That's because of the trust we have on them..... The assurance they provide us

Hello everyone here's the first chapter :) 

Part 1:

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love is not finding a perfect person.... It's seeing a imperfect person perfect
-------------------------------------------------------------

Kolkata's top rated company "K&B chain of Industries" had taken a 300 crores turn over early this year,well it's not surprising considering the fact that the leading lady is Chakor Lal the only heir of late Chairman Mr. Bhuvan Lal who invested every single minute of her life building this powerful empire which earns millions every year

Unlike her father she's a cold women,she is egoistic, dominating and a moody  person....Just a mere thought of her gives nightmares to her employees, people say she turned arrogant because of the new found prestige,no that's not true.... It's apparently because she hates the outer world with a passion after losing her father.

Unlike every other day K&B's most trusted employee Mr. Chagan is looking so worried

Chagan: "Mr. Rawat...Have u seen my red file around which I brought from branch 2.....hoity-toity is goona review it today.....what am I supposed to tell her, she can be here any time soon" 😖

(chakor is popularly known as "hoity-toity" among her employees😂)

Adi: "Well i have no idea about it.....however I can understand what u are going through,I rather advise you start searching for another job "

Chagan: "That's so mean of you Mr. Rawat... I need to figure a way out"

Adi: "Ab daak baba bhi kuch nahi karsakte, look who's here"

Obviously it's chakor!!!!!

Chagan:"Oh noooooo"

Adi:"Good Morning Ms. Lal"

Chagan: "Good..Good Morn...inggg  Ms. Lal", he said hesitantly

Hoity-Toity smelled something fishy with chagan

Chakor: "Are U alright Mr. Chagan?" She asked

Chagan:"yes mam, all good" he started sweating

Chakor:" Meet me in my cabin, I need to review the file"

Chagan:" Mam... I... I need some time....the thing is..."

She cuts him off saying "Oh really! How much time u supposedly need Mr.chagan ?Umm A day, no a month....no no u are actually so talented ...U need an year right...don't you?  Needless I will fix the appointment with Mr. Sudesh the later year...... In the mean time lets enjoy watching the self-destruction of our company with a popcorn and you...you people are free to join us "  She said pointing the staff

Chagan:" I didn't mean it mam... I can explain"

Chakor: "Don't you dare utter another word Mr. Chagan, u are fired...... I just hate irresponsible bugs like u...........Out!!! " Her voice echoed in the office making the chills run through the spine of every employee

Feeling humiliated chagan silently took his belongings, leaving his Id on his table and stepped out without looking back

Chakor: "Tina, Tina!!"

Tina is chakor's childhood friend whom she trusts more than herself, Tina is her secratory and the ultimate saviour

Tina:"Coming babes" She came hurriedly from her cabin
Chakor gave her a *how-dare-u-call-me-babes-in-public* Look

Tina bit her tongue and said: "yes Ms. Lal"

Chakor:"Tina just fix whatever the mess created by Mr. Chagan and make sure we impress Mr.Sudesh pandey...okay"

Tina:"Trust me, I will handle it Ms.Lal" assured tina

Chakor : "And u Mr.Rawat.... As Mr. Chagan is out of the picture u will be leading branch ||....I hope u will not disappoint me"

Saying so She rushed to her cabin leaving a shocked Adi behind

Soon the news of chagan's dismiss spread like a fire to all the branches expect........ Branch 2
---------------------------------------------------------

Branch 2

There is a huge crowd surrounding table 5........regards the arm wrestling match held between the marketing manager and project manager

Girls were going crazy over the handsome guys while on the rest were cheering the both contenders

U might wonder what the heck is going on......isn't hoity-toity being so generous on them? 🤨

Well not at all...... It's the opposite as Hoity-Toity isn't aware of any of these developments......hell yeah they are too smart get caught😋

First man is in his formals stretched over the muscled biceps,his signature smirk was playing on his face.....It wasn’t that he had a five o’clock shadow at nine-thirty in the morning that screamed “bad boy"......rather he finds himself a little scruffy

"Well brotha get ready to lose" He said
"U know what.....Over confidence sucks " Said the another

A women rushed through the crowd and said
" May I have attention your please"

The first man turned to her, taking this as an advantage the other one taped the first one's hand onto the table declaring himself a winner

"What the f*** Vivaan" He barked turning back

"Suraj I clearly said over confidence SUCKS.... Guys listen I'm throwing a party tonight... even u are also invited" He said pointing suraj

Now the women has completly lost it and shouted " Wow.... Well done guys Mr. Chagan is dismissed and u people are planning for a party "she clapped

Suraj and vivaan: "Whaaat! "

Suraj:"Are u out of ur mind Ms Ragini"

Ragini: "No its not me....its hoity-toity who has completly lost her senses.... Mr. Rawat will be leading this branch from today "

Suraj:"Would u mind explaining how the hell did this happen"

Suraj's blood started boiling when ragini explained the entire drama happened early this morning

Suraj:"This women is getting on my nerves....he deserved a chance for explaination,she is setting bench marks for hitting a new low every day"

Vivaan :"calm down man, we will find a solution "
Suraj:" I will be confronting her before I lose my sanity " He said sternly

Vivaan:"No u are not doing anything, U are well aware of the consequences right"

Suraj:"I don't care vivaan and u are not going to stop me,we can't afford to lose Mr. Chagan"

Ragini:"I completly agree with you Mr. Suraj "

Suraj:"Then let's go Ms. Ragini.... Hoity-toity I promise, I will make you regret for what happened today "

Vivaan:"Guys wait"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Suraj stromed into chakor's cabin with blood shot eyes in spite the security stopping him, he saw her walking to and fro giving instructions to Tina, its the first time he saw her closely,She was so little...like a bird.... Yet she is a striking beauty ,her elegant personality took his breath away for a second

Now Chakor's huge eyes focused on him

Chakor :"Woah! Hold on Gentleman "

Tina:"Tameez naam ki cheez hai ki nahi aapko"

Their words striked him back to reality,he cursed himself for getting carried away

Suraj:"I need to talk to Ms.Lal and I MEAN IT"

Chakor: " Do I know you gentleman?.... Look the problem is I don't interact with unknown people.....annndddd I also don't have enough time wasting to know the unknown people.....so technically u may leave now and ya when u drop here next time make sure u have an appointment.... Have a nice day" She said faking a smile

Suraj:"Ms.Lal u mean your employees need an appointment to meet their boss"

Tina:"How dare you to enter Ms. Lal's cabin without a mere permission"

Chakor:"Wait a second!  U mean to say that u are a tiny little part of my empire "

Suraj:" Its unfortunately true Ms. Lal.....I believe little things often make big things happen"

Chakor:"I'm impressed! Take your seat Mr. Who ever you are"

Tina:"seriously babes"

Chakor:"Tinzi would you mind sparing us a minute "

Tina:"whatever " Saying so Tina left

Chakor:"What's the matter Mr. Not so perfect employee "she smirked

Suraj:" Ms. Lal I hate going rounds and rounds...so coming to the point will u kindly let me know the actual reason behind Mr. Chagan's dismiss "

Chakor:"If I'm not wrong you are another bug from branch 2 and what makes u think that I would answer your silly question " She said playing with her pen

Suraj:"U have to answer Ms.Lal.... He's our leader... Our idol... We can't afford to lose him just for satisfying your angsty"

Chakor:"U mean I'm egoistic....Uh huh I appreciate your guts"

Suraj:"Well I don't mind to call a spade a spade "

Chakor:"I can suspend you right now for being disrespectful  Mr.Impolite Employee "

Suraj:" Why not.... I don't give a damn about it, it's u who will be losing your reputation for firing employees without a reason "

Chakor:"Are you trying threaten me?"

Suraj:"when did I threaten you Ms.Lal? well if u don't answer my questions....... I will conduct a strike with other employees and revolt against you for the injustice happened to Mr.chagan.....Which might turn a threat for u and it's my promise"

Chakor:"well then go ahead "

Suraj banged his hands on her table and left the cabin making her grin saucyly

Tina immediately rushed inside and asked
"What the hell was going on"

Chakor: " Relax Tinzi I was trying to be an armchair critic.......by the way I need all the information about this handsome by evening "

Tina:"why would you want it "

Chakor:" Because I want him to dance on my tunes "😈

Amazing start

I like arrogant Chakor. I wonder why her father's death has made her this way.

Poor Chagan, he was so scared of Chakor 😂

Seems Chagan can't control the employees of branch, all thanks to Suraj and Vivaan.

Like the nicknames Tina and Chakor call each other, it makes them sound like teenagers.

I guess Suraj is the first one to show attitude to Chakor, eagerly waiting to know how the story will progress.

Originally posted by nemo316

Amazing start

Thank you so much🤗

I like arrogant Chakor. I wonder why her father's death has made her this way.

I'm so glad knowing that u liked this arrogant chakor u know what I was a little tensed whether this characterization of chakor will be accepted or not🤕

Poor Chagan, he was so scared of Chakor 😂

Poor him😂😂

Seems Chagan can't control the employees of branch, all thanks to Suraj and Vivaan.

Like the nicknames Tina and Chakor call each other, it makes them sound like teenagers.

I guess Suraj is the first one to show attitude to Chakor, eagerly waiting to know how the story will progress.

Absolutely.... I highly doubt that she ever came across a sarfira like him🤣

I'm so sorry for the delay in the update, I was a lil busy dealing with my college reopening🤓 I will be updating it now

Thanks again for your valuable feedback