Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Night_dreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.... Thank you so much for liking the last update and I'm so sorry for the late update, here's the next part... I tried to make it as long as possible.... Hope you all enjoy reading the update โ˜บ

Part 2:

Branch 2

The atmosphere in the branch 2 is enraging,
The Employees were revolting against chakor since a week.... this strike further lead to gain media's attention,although media questioned her professionalism for firing chagan, chakor didn't pay any attention to them......but one thing that kept haunting her was witnessing her employees turning against her...she never imagined to see this day not even in her wildest dreams... She held suraj responsible for it.

With the situation getting out of hold tina plans to get suraj arrested for brainwashing the employees against chakor, but chakor stopped her

Chakor:"Hold on tinzi, I have better plans for him " ๐Ÿ˜
Tina:"I knew it!! U are upto something...aren't you.." She said excited
Chakor:"Do u remember the contract every employee signs before joining our company? "
Tina:"what's a big great deal in it"
Chakor:"What's the terms and condition on page no 3......22nd line? "
Tina:"Elobrate please"
Chakor:"U are sending a mail to branch 2 stating that all the employees will be transferred to our branches present in the South.... And if they refuse they will be fired according to contract"
Tina:"Whattt! Babes are u out of your mind this will make the situation much worser.....they will demand for explanation so will the media....what will u say?"
Chakor:"It's very simple... We will frame that Mr. Chagan hacked branch 2 and stole our valuable information... So we had to fire him  and for further investigation we will be shutting down branch 2 ...it will be reopened once the information gets restored, I being a. ..u know....a very kind hearted boss I can't let my employees lose their job ๐Ÿฅด hence they will be transferred"
Tina:"babes what if it backfires..... our chapter will be closed forever "
Chakor:"No it won't.....trust me in this situation they will turn against Mr.Trouble maker rather than me" she grined
Tina"U mean to say saanp bhi mare aur lakdi bhi nah tute"
Chakor:"U got it right darling" She winked
-----------------------------
On receiving the mail the employees were bewildered.

Suraj:"How can she transfer 300 employees at a time"
Adi:"Haven't you seen the latest news....she revealed that the actual reason for firing him was that he has hacked this branch's information and she also got him arrested"
Ragini:"Oh my goodness "
Suraj: " That's impossible Mr.Rawat neither Mr.Chagan hacked our branch nor nothing such sort happened till now"

Kavya rushed to them saying :"Guys our site's  login passwords aren't working... Servers are damaged as well "

Suraj:"When the hell did this happen ? "

Adi:"Are u all dumb or u don't want to understand ...she is seeking revenge on you all"

Vivaan:" Shut the crap Mr.Rawat Who knows she might be right as well... We need to apologize to her immediately and be thankful to her.... Though we revolted against her she never said a word against us, she dealt with the problem alone.....look after all we have done she still cares about our future... I'm with her "

Ragini:"But Mr. Vivaan where have we gotten ourselves into.. If we accept this offer we have to leave our family behind....If we refuse it no other company will hire us for being unprofessional."

Vivaan:"U reap what you sow.....Ab bugtho sab.... we have to face the consequences and u are responsible for whatever happened...u blindly trusted Mr.chagan and in addition to that u have influenced us to go against Ms.lal" He said pointing to suraj who was perplexed... He wasn't expecting this strome...... Slowly one by one started accusing him making him feel more guilty....The Guilt was eating and pestering him. A fire burned in his mind and heart,he could feel daggers aiming at him from the crowd... He needs to fix this situation and he determined to fix this no matter what!
Without saying a single word he left to meet chakor
--------------------------------------------------------
Branch 1:

Suraj knocked the door of chakor's cabin, she was on a conference call wondering here and threre in her cabin

"Mr.Khanna I got to do an important work, I will call u within an hour Bye.....Come in Mr.Audacious employee.....How far has the blame game reached? "
"Why are you doing this? I understand that you want to destroy me for going against you but why are you hell bent on ruining the innocent employee's lives and also Mr.Chagan's who isn't really a part of any of these "

"Tell me one thing did my so called employees think twice before getting influenced by an imposter and turned against me? I believe everything is fair in war and love......so I don't think I'm responsible for anything that's happening to them....its their karma which is coming back for letting me down...and I think they deserve this pain"

Suraj's pov

Word after word that flowed from her lips angered me more,  I couldn't take it anymore I barely had a chance to think of my actions....I pursed my lips and raised my hand back threwing it forward as hard as I could whipping it across her face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the four walls.My palm was bright red, the same red mark that matched the one on her face. She stared at me with her wide eyes  which were turning blood red...as her hand slowly made it to her fire red cheek
"How dare you" She shouted with the blood shot eyes and raised her hand from her cheeks towards me,I caught hold of it before that could hit me
"So u too deserved this Ms.Lal......in your words everything is fair in war and love"
I should've felt some kind of remorse. But I didn't. Not one organ in my body could produce guilt for my action
"Ms.Lal do u know what is it? " I said pointing to my shirt's 3rd button... "It's a spy camera, ur confession has been recorded in it.... If u still care of your reputation accept my conditions"
With no other option left she as asked
"What are your demands? "
"Firstly Mr. Chagan must be honorably released freed from the false accusions, secondly all the transfer orders must be cancelled.... Thirdly u have to apologize to Mr. Chagan and your employees wholeheartedly....lastly u should request Mr.chagan to continue his job...u have time till evening" Saying so I left her hand, she closed her eyes and turned around trying to avoid facing me and said
"FINE!!! but this clip should handed over to me by in the next moment...Deal?"She said sternly
"Deal accepted "
Feeling a triumphant a grin spread across my face, I whirled back ,I never looked back to see her watch me leave.....I'm relived that I have won!!
-------------------------------
Chakor's pov

Today I'm feeling so insultated never in my entire life I was humiliated like this......no one ever dared to raise their voice infront of me,I'm feeling so restless and relentless,I'm not able to take it anymore,The need for revenge is growing by every passing second within me I will not spare him...never ever,I will turn his life into a living hell no matter what...and I will not remain quite until I destroy him completely
-----------------------------

Suraj informed the employees that the details about further investigation will be unfolded and chakor will be revealing truth by evening

That evening:

Vivaan:"The police and media has arrived... But there's no sign of hoity toity"
Suraj:"She should have been reached by now... Wait let me check it out"
Suraj was leaving when a women hit him spilling the tea present in her hands over his shirt
"What have you done Ms.Imli...u should have been careful"
"I'm sorry suraj... It wasn't intentional"
"Now would u please mind me leaving me the way so that i can fix this "he said pointing his shirt
"Sure....sure and I'm sorry once again"she said 
He rolled his eyes and left to clean his shirt while on the other hand
"Mam aapka kaam hogya" said Imli holding the spy camera which she ripped off from suraj's shirt while spilling the tea
"Let the game begin" declared chakor
--------------------------------------

Chakor with Tina entered the venue....with a mere sight of her everyone bent their heads down feeling shameful
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen.... Firstly I'm felling so regreted for inconvenience caused to u all from my side, our investigation proves that Mr. Chagan is innocent and the actual culprit is none other than ......"She turned to imli "....Ms.Imli" leaving everyone stunned
"Here's the proof Inspectior Ajay please arrest her"
Ajay verified the files and arrested imli
"Leave me"struggled imli "I should accept you are very smart Ms. Lal... But I promise I will come back one day and your destruction is in my hands...leave me"
Ajay and team left with imli
"As the information is restored this branch will not be shutting down and I also want to apologize sincerely to  Mr. Chagan for the misunderstanding and I request him to lead this branch as before  "
Reporters:"But how did you figure out the actual culprit Ms. Lal?
Chakor:" All thanks to my fiance Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi...his absence in my life made me realize how wrong I was in judging people" she sniffed
Reporter :" What happened to your fiance Ms. Lal? "
Chakor:"errr  he's absolutely fine I mean to say we broke up๐Ÿคง....he wasn't ready to accept that Mr. Chagan is guilty which eventually lead us to break our 3 years old relationship ๐Ÿ’”..... That's when I started to think in his P.O.V which lead to this revealtion.... I'm truely indebted to him" She said teary eyed
Tina is unable to believe her eyes and started pinching herself to make sure that she is not in an alternate universe
Not only Tina Chakor's confession blew off the minds of branch 2 employees as well.... They all were shocked as hell

Suraj was rushing to the venue after cleaning his shirt who absolutely had no idea about the melodrama happening over there
When people saw him they cleared the way for him,he was feeling wierd....before he could realize anything chakor ran to him in filmy style and hugged him tight leaving him amused!!
"Suraj I love you.... thank you for showing me the right path....maybe we needed to break a little.....so that we can put overselves back together more beautifully than before"
She moves her head closer to him and leans in brushing her lips over his, leaving him frozen
She slowly broke the kiss and bent on her knees saying "Will u marry me Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi "

------------------------

Plz do like and leave your feedback ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Gripping update ๐Ÿ‘

The employees remind me of the villagers, they turned against the good guy at the first hurdle.

The spy camera was a good plan, too bad Imli was a traitor. The slap came as a shock but can't blame Suraj, Chakor was playing dirty, I cheered on when he slapped her.

Why did Chakor get Imli arrested? was she really harming the company or did she frame her because she back-stabbed her colleagues?

Chakor pretending that she and Suraj are a couple ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and the wedding proposal ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, I wonder what's her plan. Loved that scene and Suraj's shock at the kiss ๐Ÿ˜‚.

I understand your studies are taking most of your time, so no worries as long as you eventually update it and good luck with your studies ๐Ÿ˜Š. 

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very interesting 

Haha that's a bomb on SR indeed. 

Great 

Shar456 thumbnail

Dear friend its becoming interesting pleaseeeeeee update soon๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Night_dreamer thumbnail

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for not updating regularly, from now I will try to update whenever possible. From now I will be updating it on wattpad too :) 

Here's the link

https://my.w.tt/cZB5eFDIW0

Part 3: 

She bent on her knees saying "Will u marry me Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi " Leaving everyone amused

Flashback

Suraj's pov

She ran to me in a filmy style and hugged me tightly, I wasn't expecting this...I felt so out of the place, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm day dreaming then she gently Wishpered in my ears

"Hero banne ka bahut shouk hai na..Don't you dare utter a word... Just go on with the flow else u will face the worst consequences....I swear I'm so good in playing women card.....bekar me villain kyu banna"

My brain was desperately scrambling to make sense of it all when I felt her lips brushed over mine...  every part of me goes on a pause but I immediately took a step backward......I regretted being there I just wanted to run away from there,before I could utter a word she was on her knees proposing me!!! What the hell is going on??? Am I in an alternate universe or is it my horrible nightmare !!!

Present :

She narrowed her eyes to him and warned him to act accordingly,He glanced around the people nervously.....his heart slammed against his chest unable to comprehend what had just happened, feeling trapped and having no other option he accepted her proposal faking a smile,She quickly got up and hugged him back

Meanwhile suraj's colleagues were taken aback and equaly hurt with this revelation as he never  shared anything of such sort with them,they left from there felling disgusted at him.

The news of Sukor relationship spread like a wildfire as it was telecasted live

In no time it reached suraj's parents.....they are more than happy instead of being shocked or angry.... Honestly it's expected from them....Being Rajvanshi's they always wanted DIL from a very rich family ....they even hated when suraj declared to work based on his calliber......suraj always dreamt on making his own name rather than relying on his father's family business....so he left Azaadgunj for pursuing his career against his parents wish.

"Tejeswini ji zara ye dekiye hamare ullu ke patte ne ek amir ladki ko pataya, ye tho headlines hai aaj ki"

"sachii kamal ji? Kam se kam ek tho dang ka kaam kiya ye ladka.... Warna mai ye sochkar pareshaan ho rahi thi ki ye ladka koyi middle class ladki ko lakar hamare gale me na baand le"

"Beshak"

" Dekiye hamari bahu kitni Sundar aur susheel lag rahi hai....mujhe bahut pasand ayi ye ladki" ๐Ÿ˜

" Jaldi se Samaan pack kijiye tejeswini ji hum abhi jaakar rista pakka karwate hai"

"Ji, subh kaam me dher nahi karni chahiye"

Branch 2:

Soon everyone left leaving both of them alone, chakor dragged a chair for herself and sat infront of suraj crossing her legs over the other while he was still trying to figure out what was happening with him.....where has he landed himself into

"So When are we tying the knot hubby oops would be"

"ARE U SERIOUSLY OUT OF UR MIND" He said with blood shot eyes

"U shouldn't have messed up with me" She said playing with her fingers

"Why are you doing this?.....u could have just thrown me out instead"

"Throwing you out isn't a big deal...I could have done it on the day U INSULTED ME IN MY CABIN, I remember from that very day u never left a chance degrading me infront of the whole world...did you? They think I'm cold,heartless and cruel.....I just returned your favours by framing you a cunning, crooked double faced person infront of the same people and ya your trusted ones"

"U are so sick Ms. Lal, I have never come across a pathetic person like you in my whole life and I today proudly declare that I don't have any regret for almost exposing your true face to the society... u deserve it for firing an innocent and of course as you wished I'm proved crooked,cunning and a cheap liar.....u won๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Now kindly stop this baseless drama of marriage.....this isn't a joke....atleast for me!!!"

"I'm serious Mr. Rajvanshi.....afterall I found my prince Charming"

" U are unbelievable Ms. Lal!! Marriage is a sacred relation.....U have no right to make fun of it"

"I don't care"

"Fine then I'm resigning from this company.... I can no longer stay here.... GOOD BYE and STAY AWAY FROM ME"  He said outraged

"Not in this life baby"

" I would rather prefer to die instead of marrying you "

"We are getting married and that's final"

"Mai bhi dekta hu ye kaise hoti hai"

"See you soon baby"

He gave her a disgusted look and left from there

Next day

Vivaan:"I never expected this from him ragini"

Ragini"Such a liar..." ๐Ÿ˜ก

Adi:"I thought he is one of us, he lost my respect "

Vivaan:" I will not spare him for playing with our trust"

Ragini:" Leave it vivaan... Otherwise his fiance will make our life worser than hell"

Adi:"exactly... Com on let's get back our work "

It didn't go unnoticed by suraj who came to handover his resignation to chagan... He felt wretched and left from there without a second thought

He rushed to his home to find peace....little did he expect that he would be getting the shock of his life!! 

Edited by Night_dreamer - 4 years ago
Shar456 thumbnail

Awesome Pleaseeeeeee update soon

Night_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Gripping update ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

The employees remind me of the villagers, they turned against the good guy at the first hurdle.

๏ฟผ ๐Ÿ˜†

These people atlast took a stand for chagan though ... Our Azaadgunj villagers are a big time disappointment

The spy camera was a good plan, too bad Imli was a traitor. The slap came as a shock but can't blame Suraj, Chakor was playing dirty, I cheered on when he slapped her.

Why did Chakor get Imli arrested? was she really harming the company or did she frame her because she back-stabbed her colleagues?.

Imli was playing along with chakor's plan, little did she knew that chakor will outsmart her for her own safety๐Ÿคฃ

Chakor pretending that she and Suraj are a couple ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and the wedding proposal ๐Ÿ˜ฎ, I wonder what's her plan. Loved that scene and Suraj's shock at the kiss ๐Ÿ˜‚.

@bold U will know it soon ;)  and poor him :(

I understand your studies are taking most of your time, so no worries as long as you eventually update it and good luck with your studies ๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Thank you so much for the wishes๐Ÿ˜Š I will try to update as early as possible from now on, I already kept you waiting for months

Night_dreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Very interesting 

Haha that's a bomb on SR indeed. 

Great 

Thank you ๏ฟผ๐Ÿค—

Let's see how SR will deal with it ;) 

Night_dreamer thumbnail