Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

When did I blame her i just said the track to her realisation had many other options 

i just said in general ya...👍🏼

There was another show that I saw when I was a kid, it was Saath Phere, even there , Nahar's first wife comes back and then it was confusing whether she is actually his wife or her twin sister I forgot what was the story, but in the end, it was maybe revealed that, she was his first wife and she faked her death by killing her twin sister and trapped Nahar, maybe I might be wrong, but even there the first wife was assumed to be dead 

Like she made her twin sister wear the same outfit as her and got her killed I can't recall the entire story right now, but they were twin sisters, maybe Antra's twin sister got killed and real Antra is alive , that could be possible 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

There was another show that I saw when I was a kid, it was Saath Phere, even there , Nahar's first wife comes back and then it was confusing whether she is actually his wife or her twin sister I forgot what was the story, but in the end, it was maybe revealed that, she was his first wife and she faked her death by killing her twin sister and trapped Nahar, maybe I might be wrong, but even there the first wife was assumed to be dead 

Like she made her twin sister wear the same outfit as her and got her killed I can't recall the entire story right now, but they were twin sisters, maybe Antra's twin sister got killed and real Antra is alive , that could be possible 

Yes my mom was fan of that show saloni and Nahar yay his first wife was negative both sister love Nahar but one was behind property nahar was madly in love with his first wife but she was dhokebaz😡

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Yes my mom was fan of that show saloni and Nahar yay his first wife was negative both sister love Nahar but one was behind property nahar was madly in love with his first wife but she was dhokebaz😡

Yes my mom was also a  big fan of that show and so was I ,Saloni and Nahar are one of the first couples I got attached with , oh yes both sisters did love him and yeah the one who was his wife was greedy and only wanted his property, now I remember after you said , the one who died was her twin sister and she was the good one 

And Nahar's first wife was involved in the plan with Kuki Kaki to scare Nahar and get his property if I am not wrong 

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Baad mein usi wife ne naahar ke kisi doosre Bhai se Shaadi Kar li 😆

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Ha bade bhaiya see Jo ki aur ek sample piece the I mean negative with comedy 

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I am remembering it all now because of you ahhaaa ,yeah Chandni did like Brijesh😆

Ajgud thumbnail

I am remembering it all now because of you ahhaaa ,yeah Chandni did like Brijesh😆

😆