Ekta mata wapas agayi - Guddan is trapped !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just like bandini aunty will pretend to accept AJ guddu relationship but will create mu btw them then she will proof to gudfu an still love her and will force guddu to leave

Guddan is trap 

Just like DMbhanda fod of nakli biwi hope AJ does that 

Edited by Ajgud - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Yeh Bandini kaunsa show hai bhai? I see ppl talking about it here many times. I never heard of such  a show ðŸ˜• I heard of Chadini, Nandini what's Bandini??

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Yeh Bandini kaunsa show hai bhai? I see ppl talking about it here many times. I never heard of such  a show ðŸ˜• I heard of Chadini, Nandini what's Bandini??

It used to air in NDTV Imagine around 12 yrs ago🤪 I guess

I didn't like that show much (as 6/7 yrs bachchi) but as much as I am acquainted with its plot, I find it totally irrelevant mentioning the show here repeatedly. I don't think any connection can anyway be established.

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonymousaa

It used to air in NDTV Imagine around 12 yrs ago🤪 I guess

I didn't like that show much (as 6/7 yrs bachchi) but as much as I am acquainted with its plot, I find it totally irrelevant mentioning the show here repeatedly. I don't think any connection can anyway be established.

Itna purana shw nahi dekha tab tho i was n hostel studying.. but heard stry s  similar to akshan .... Stry jaisa bi ho bus drag na kare..zaldi aunty exit le le bus

Edited by DearZindagi12 - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Rkta ka famous show used to come on ndtvimagine woh channel ab and ho Gaya hai Ronit Roy and asfiya shekh we're lead there DM yani dharamraj aka Ronit was 52 years old an illterate  diamond merchant his first wife dead leaving behind 4 children ..Circumstances lead Him to marry santu 18 yrs old naive Grand daughter of DM manager Santu and Dam had a great Chemisyry their also after alot of trouble DM Santi relationship become stable DM falls in love with Santi but Santu was naive and obliged for DM marrying her and to let her Grandfather off from debt .so she never dare to fall for DM she always think Dam did a great favour on her and her family and her this was infuated by DM own bog sister who was main villan ( Carbon copy of Durga) hates Santu very much just like Durga hates Guddan Bec of she think Santu was not fit to become wife of DM .

She brings DM first wife look like on the remarraige day of Santu and DM bass aur Kya first DM also got confused but later sensed she is fake and played along athe fake wife Pretend to accept santu and DM Santu and she become friends and there she started to create MU the mu got so big that Santu left home thinking DM loves His first wife only rest history !

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Rkta ka famous show used to come on ndtvimagine woh channel ab and ho Gaya hai Ronit Roy and asfiya shekh we're lead there DM yani dharamraj aka Ronit was 52 years old an illterate  diamond merchant his first wife dead leaving behind 4 children ..Circumstances lead Him to marry santu 18 yrs old naive Grand daughter of DM manager Santu and Dam had a great Chemisyry their also after alot of trouble DM Santi relationship become stable DM falls in love with Santi but Santu was naive and obliged for DM marrying her and to let her Grandfather off from debt .so she never dare to fall for DM she always think Dam did a great favour on her and her family and her this was infuated by DM own bog sister who was main villan ( Carbon copy of Durga) hates Santu very much just like Durga hates Guddan Bec of she think Santu was not fit to become wife of DM .

She brings DM first wife look like on the remarraige day of Santu and DM bass aur Kya first DM also got confused but later sensed she is fake and played along athe fake wife Pretend to accept santu and DM Santu and she become friends and there she started to create MU the mu got so big that Santu left home thinking DM loves His first wife only rest history !

Galat story Bata rahi ho 

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Galat story Bata rahi ho 

Are adha bhul gayi Mai bachi thi tab

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Proper Story of Bandini courtesy Wikipedia 

Santu Waghela is a poor but spirited girl who lives in the village of Dharampur with her maternal grandfather, Madhav Solanki, an experienced diamond cutter working for the middle-aged diamond merchant Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. As an incentive to his best worker, Dharamraj offers to arrange and sponsor Madhav's granddaughter's marriage. Hours before the wedding, the bridegroom backs out and Madhav's fellow workers get agitated. Dharamraj, a widower, comes forward to marry the bride, Santu. For Dharamraj, the decision to marry Santu is purely a business calculation for appeasing his workforce. Dharamraj is still in love with his dead wife Subhadra, who has left him with 5 children: Hiten, Kadambari a.k.a. Kaddu, Maulik, Birwa and Suraj. Once home, he ignores Santu and she is constantly abused by his older sister, Tarulata a.k.a. Taru. After a long time, however, Dharamraj and most of his family members accept Santu as a member of the Mahiyavanshi family. Dharamraj finds his long-lost son Arjan. But eventually, because of some misunderstandings and complications, Arjan assaults Dharamraj. Birwa, trying to save her father, accidentally kills Arjan. To save Birwa, Santu takes the blame for the murder and goes to jail.

For more details read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandini_(TV_series)

You Can watch old series on ljubica75 channel

https://youtu.be/-hlMh83TgYY

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

This story sounds complicated ðŸ˜• Ekta ka show hai, complicated hona hi tha. Let me search in google about this show.

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Proper Story of Bandini courtesy Wikipedia 

Santu Waghela is a poor but spirited girl who lives in the village of Dharampur with her maternal grandfather, Madhav Solanki, an experienced diamond cutter working for the middle-aged diamond merchant Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi. As an incentive to his best worker, Dharamraj offers to arrange and sponsor Madhav's granddaughter's marriage. Hours before the wedding, the bridegroom backs out and Madhav's fellow workers get agitated. Dharamraj, a widower, comes forward to marry the bride, Santu. For Dharamraj, the decision to marry Santu is purely a business calculation for appeasing his workforce. Dharamraj is still in love with his dead wife Subhadra, who has left him with 5 children: Hiten, Kadambari a.k.a. Kaddu, Maulik, Birwa and Suraj. Once home, he ignores Santu and she is constantly abused by his older sister, Tarulata a.k.a. Taru. After a long time, however, Dharamraj and most of his family members accept Santu as a member of the Mahiyavanshi family. Dharamraj finds his long-lost son Arjan. But eventually, because of some misunderstandings and complications, Arjan assaults Dharamraj. Birwa, trying to save her father, accidentally kills Arjan. To save Birwa, Santu takes the blame for the murder and goes to jail.

For more details read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandini_(TV_series)

You Can watch old series on ljubica75 channel

https://youtu.be/xUDOu-nxJks

Thxx piku I was baby thren got mixed whole story thanks ðŸ¤—