Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Exactly kartik deserves to know he has a kid. His reaction could be whatever but he deserves to know...Kairav deserves to know who his dad is...

And naira deserves a better stylist...Like come on they have lots of money to give the maheshwaris a new house but not enough money to give her a better hair and make up stylist...Like if the character is doing garbage at least make her easy on out eyes...her clothes are so ill fitting

her hair style is awful and dont get me wrong i love shivi shivi is beautiful but i feel like hina is paying someone to make her look ugly🤣thats the only thing i can think off...being a mom doesnt make u dress so poorly come on even that stupid tin fish vedika dresses better

#GETNAIRAANEWSTYLIST

Hina sponsoring Naira's unbearable looks sounds more logical than this leap and pathetic track.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Exactly kartik deserves to know he has a kid. His reaction could be whatever but he deserves to know...Kairav deserves to know who his dad is...

And naira deserves a better stylist...Like come on they have lots of money to give the maheshwaris a new house but not enough money to give her a better hair and make up stylist...Like if the character is doing garbage at least make her easy on out eyes...her clothes are so ill fitting

her hair style is awful and dont get me wrong i love shivi shivi is beautiful but i feel like hina is paying someone to make her look ugly🤣thats the only thing i can think off...being a mom doesnt make u dress so poorly come on even that stupid tin fish vedika dresses better

#GETNAIRAANEWSTYLIST

well she’s supposed to be poor now ...so there isn’t enough money ..so they’ll dress her like a very average person. She won’t be the glamorous Naira until she comes back to Goenka house. They did the same with Avni after the 10 year leap..made her look drab, with boring dresses that she repeated after every  second episode..even though all the other side characters dressed well...but our heroine was made to look drab and poor. And they did the same  with the hero,..from being smart and stylish ...they dressed him like he just threw on anything he could find,..because he was meant to be sad and depressed..At least here we will see Naira looking good again when she unites with karthik..we never saw that in Naamkaran..they ended the show with the heroine still wearing drab cheap clothes..

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hawww.. yeh aap log kya keh rahe hain..😱 Naira after doing all this, today also said, ki ksi ko koi haq nahi hai ki woh mere faisle ko galat kahe...smiley37 smiley37

Chumki1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not liking how they are showing single mothers helpless kids who had one parent need not necessarily chant papa 

Kairav gets on my nerves he does not get any feel of kaira s babby sorry bachcha hein Lekin irritates a lot