Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone

What was today's episode? 

the redemption episode of naira that failed miserably and just made her look more dumb

All she did was think about herself...

What did she think Kartik just believes she is dead like that? there had to be proof i am sure that the police came and told him and gave him something.

Also Mihir saying maitali lied repeatedly to kartik seemed to go deaf to her ears...

She is one sick human being...like honestly. 

This was an awful episode. 

The only redeeming thing was tadpole and mendaks convo....about goya and jabeli 

Lol naira's dressing is hideous and her thinking patterns are dumb...to me she could have went up to kartik and spoke to him...why did she want forgiveness? it made no sense...she should have went and fought against the accusation...

If not for herself for the little tadpole

She sucks so much its awful to watch paint her white and show her cry for the whole episode i still feel nothing

Kartik looks great in this leap...they made him look so young

Gayu's random scene with vedika was so dumb...Isnt gayu a designer why did she ask vedika for something to help vansh with? 

Vedika lusting over kartik makes me cringe so much shes like gayu part two while kartik remains in naira/kairav land...i would love if they skipped naira crying over her own stupidity and showed us scenes of him dreaming of naira with him i love kaira kartik pov dreams...like get creative show us new dream sequences...

just avoid these ridiculous woman empowerment scenes. 

Copy/pasting my reply from the other thread. 

At this point, I won’t debate who’s in the right or wrong because the cvs have conveniently messed both the characters up to justify this separation and Naira hiding about the kid. Unfortunately, despite their efforts, nothing would justify it because the entire separation is based on misunderstandings and miscommunication. Why punish the entire family for what Kartik. How come Kartik didn’t search for her even for a night because apparently Naira returned the next morning itself. How did Naira even escape the bomb site without anyone noticing. Kairav called on a number and somehow it was Kartik’s and the kid just assumed the person is his dad. I know he’s a kid but still. 

I am just liking Kairav and Kartik’s scenes. Vedika and her constant staring is gag worthy. Not interested in Naira’s single mother drama because she’s not doing a very good job at it imo. 

Lol Kartik has been given such a fresh look with those fitted blazers, jeans, etc. Naira, on the other hand, needs to brush her hair and get better clothes. Her makeup makes her look sick. Why the bechari look when she asked for this life? Single mother crap would have been more logical had Naira been shown as a strong chr. Right now she just mops around and blames everyone for her life. Sorry but still can’t sympathise with her. 

Friends, please don't get offended by me saying this. I am irritated with most of the characters after the leap. Karthik is annoying as hell he deserves to be miserable with someone like Vedika. Naira has been dumbed down and become irrational after the leap. This is terribly sad that a couple that has gone through so many challenges in life and got second chances to be together didn't learn anything from their mistakes of the past.

Naira acted more intelligent as a career woman working with Mihir than how she is behaving now. She is now a mother but a very irresponsible one. She has no clue about her son's whereabouts. Kairav is making these calls to some stranger and thinking that is his father and Karthik to for some weird reason is talking to this kid.

Karthik and Naira shouldn't be together because they are so immature. The kid deserves responsible parents. I am thinking WTH am I watching? Why am I watching? What is this insanity?

Please writers put us out of our misery having to watch this track post leap.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Fari_15

Copy/pasting my reply from the other thread. 

At this point, I won’t debate who’s in the right or wrong because the cvs have conveniently messed both the characters up to justify this separation and Naira hiding about the kid. Unfortunately, despite their efforts, nothing would justify it because the entire separation is based on misunderstandings and miscommunication. Why punish the entire family for what Kartik. How come Kartik didn’t search for her even for a night because apparently Naira returned the next morning itself. How did Naira even escape the bomb site without anyone noticing. Kairav called on a number and somehow it was Kartik’s and the kid just assumed the person is his dad. I know he’s a kid but still. 

I am just liking Kairav and Kartik’s scenes. Vedika and her constant staring is gag worthy. Not interested in Naira’s single mother drama because she’s not doing a very good job at it imo. 

Lol Kartik has been given such a fresh look with those fitted blazers, jeans, etc. Naira, on the other hand, needs to brush her hair and get better clothes. Her makeup makes her look sick. Why the bechari look when she asked for this life? Single mother crap would have been more logical had Naira been shown as a strong chr. Right now she just mops around and blames everyone for her life. Sorry but still can’t sympathise with her. 

I am sure kartik probably was told by the police nobody survived or something but u r right its too quick for him to accept she died....

Lol naira was MR gayab or something how dumb are all those construction workers for not seeing her...

Naira is weighing much heavier than kartik for me... its like along with better clothes they improved his character

i am able to sympathize and like him this time...naira and her single mama drama is boring AF

Originally posted by rose2015

Friends, please don't get offended by me saying this. I am irritated with most of the characters after the leap. Karthik is annoying as hell he deserves to be miserable with someone like Vedika. Naira has been dumbed down and become irrational after the leap. This is terribly sad that a couple that has gone through so many challenges in life and got second chances to be together didn't learn anything from their mistakes of the past.

Naira acted more intelligent as a career woman working with Mihir than how she is behaving now. She is now a mother but a very irresponsible one. She has no clue about her son's whereabouts. Kairav is making these calls to some stranger and thinking that is his father and Karthik to for some weird reason is talking to this kid.

Karthik and Naira shouldn't be together because they are so immature. The kid deserves responsible parents. I am thinking WTH am I watching? Why am I watching? What is this insanity?

Please writers put us out of our misery having to watch this track post leap.

Kartik is fine for me its naira that irks me +_+

She was an idiot as well working as a career woman +_+ who works on a sunday ?

That track was well written in terms of breaking kartik's ego but i just never saw naira as someone interested even three seconds in design...it was an illogical track...

as for kairav i think he is annoying he is only flying under my shit on radar because i think hs scenes with kartik are cute...

as for the rest of the family...They should have all got bombed 

and lost their memory then the rest of the show would be all about kaira finding each family member again...

Lol can the family not separate from kaira...

Poor kid is suffering due to the choices his parents made, however, I won’t blame Kartik for whatever Kairav is going through because he doesn’t know about his existence. He didn’t have a single clue about Naira’s pregnancy. 

Naira just assumes that Kartik won’t be ready to listen to his kid or wouldn’t want to see him because of one conversation she overheard 5 years ago. 

I don’t get what they have reduced her to? How is she being so cold towards Kairav and his desire to meet his father? Stop feeding him lies like he’s gone on a secret mission. How long does she plan on keeping both Kartik and Kairav separated? For a lifetime? Then she complains about suffering the most. 

If she wants to separate from Kartik, do so by all means but why make her son suffer? 

What concerns me is Naira isn't thinking straight and she is not able to take care of Kairav properly. Being a mother she has to be the sensible one and think twice before taking any action. Gone are the days of Naira being a fashion queen with new modern outfits, big earrings, and heavy makeup. She is made quite simple after leap. Character changed a lot.

I thinks its odd that Karthik is going to Goa on a whim.

Anyway this is supposed to be entertainment but watching is stressing me out more with their issues.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Fari_15

Poor kid is suffering due to the choices his parents made, however, I won’t blame Kartik for whatever Kairav is going through because he doesn’t know about his existence. He didn’t have a single clue about Naira’s pregnancy. 

Naira just assumes that Kartik won’t be ready to listen to his kid or wouldn’t want to see him because of one conversation she overheard 5 years ago. 

I don’t get what they have reduced her to? How is she being so cold towards Kairav and his desire to meet his father? Stop feeding him lies like he’s gone on a secret mission. How long does she plan on keeping both Kartik and Kairav separated? For a lifetime? Then she complains about suffering the most. 

If she wants to separate from Kartik, do so by all means but why make her son suffer? 

Exactly kartik deserves to know he has a kid. His reaction could be whatever but he deserves to know...Kairav deserves to know who his dad is...

And naira deserves a better stylist...Like come on they have lots of money to give the maheshwaris a new house but not enough money to give her a better hair and make up stylist...Like if the character is doing garbage at least make her easy on out eyes...her clothes are so ill fitting

her hair style is awful and dont get me wrong i love shivi shivi is beautiful but i feel like hina is paying someone to make her look ugly🤣thats the only thing i can think off...being a mom doesnt make u dress so poorly come on even that stupid tin fish vedika dresses better

#GETNAIRAANEWSTYLIST

Originally posted by rose2015

What concerns me is Naira isn't thinking straight and she is not able to take care of Kairav properly. Being a mother she has to be the sensible one and think twice before taking any action. Gone are the days of Naira being a fashion queen with new modern outfits, big earrings, and heavy makeup. She is made quite simple after leap. Character changed a lot.

I thinks its odd that Karthik is going to Goa on a whim.

Anyway this is supposed to be entertainment but watching is stressing me out more with their issues.

Oh that type of fashion queen comes back when she is around kartik lmao the 5 kg make up will all come back full force....

big earrings are still there they are the reason she had the blood clot....

Lol they are annoying me...well just naira is...no they naira and vedika

vedu is a tin fish naira is a whole damn sardine in a fish market 

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

Kartik is fine for me its naira that irks me +_+

She was an idiot as well working as a career woman +_+ who works on a sunday ?

That track was well written in terms of breaking kartik's ego but i just never saw naira as someone interested even three seconds in design...it was an illogical track...

as for kairav i think he is annoying he is only flying under my shit on radar because i think hs scenes with kartik are cute...

as for the rest of the family...They should have all got bombed 

and lost their memory then the rest of the show would be all about kaira finding each family member again...

Lol can the family not separate from kaira...

@bold I work on Sunday smiley36...I'm a professor cum researcher...entry test preparation classes are conducted on sundays...well Kaira living away from family with Kairav is ideal situation which is too good to be true...