Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumita18

By going to any extent-  killing , humiliating , burning their house possessing  everything n making young girls orphan :( 

Yeah well we can agree he's not your average businessman...... a little too prone to being dramatic. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah well we can agree he's not your average businessman...... a little too prone to being dramatic. 

Absolutely šŸ˜†

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Anyday pk is worse than Jahnvi. 

But I find her weapons not as effective as pk's. He is a lying murdering bĀ„Ā£%$#@.

Shouldnt she harm him in ways worse than tripping him on cow dung or making him wash smelly feet?

Revenge on a budget maybe? Sheā€™ll upgrade when she gets Mittal property only. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Revenge on a budget maybe? Sheā€™ll upgrade when she gets Mittal property only. 

Dear lord,  where were you folks before? 

Revenge on budget,šŸ¤£

1 topic per week makes me šŸ¤£. Last week was the birth certificate and bank statement. 

This week, it's my dear forum pals.

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Even I am off this idea. I want shrenu-zain.... but kabir-jhanvi now after everything that has been shown???? No thank you. I don't want them to defame kabir further by showing him marrying another man's wife again. Pehle bhai-jaise dost ki biwi.... now bhai ki biwi???? It's like an odd promotion. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜†

Kabir ;  To everyone don't worry anything if happens to you I'm here to take care of your biwi by marrying her no widow in Kabir land.šŸ¤£

Yes dear it sounds like a promotion to Kabir his status keeps changing...

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Kabir ;  To everyone don't worry anything if happens to you I'm here to take care of your biwi by marrying her no widow in Kabir land.šŸ¤£

Yes dear it sounds like a promotion to Kabir his status keeps changing...

Random thought: Somebody should gift zain a graphic slogan tee saying ā€œLock-up your daughters and wivesā€ just for the satisfaction of seeing his blushing face. Again, random!!!

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even I am off this idea. I want shrenu-zain.... but kabir-jhanvi now after everything that has been shown???? No thank you. I don't want them to defame kabir further by showing him marrying another man's wife again. Pehle bhai-jaise dost ki biwi.... now bhai ki biwi???? It's like an odd promotion. šŸ¤¢šŸ˜†

Exactly!

Kabir's character will seem very disturbing.

Hope they dont really pair Kabir with JanvišŸ¤”

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Random thought: Somebody should gift zain a graphic slogan tee saying ā€œLock-up your daughters and wivesā€ just for the satisfaction of seeing his blushing face. Again, random!!!

šŸ¤£Sammy is on a roll today. 

Anyway, I donā€™t think a romance for Kabir-Jahnvi is in the cards for now, but ā€˜never say neverā€™ is the slogan of tellyland, and with Dhruv and Ishani around it might not happen.

I wonder if they are all living in the same house, if I were Jahnvi, I would throw everyone out.

vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@madeincharms no Ishan is not leaving the show

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

@madeincharms no Ishan is not leaving the show

I want him to turn grey,  or reveal that he was shady all along. Kuch to interesting no ho.

His character has been too saccharine sweet