Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

No problem in speculating.

Ofcourse ,  why not without calling Jhanvi shameless 

If pk was so rich then why he wanted to make millions with Jhanvi dads fornula n get more richer ðŸ˜†

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They didn't have luxurious life style due to her father at all. PK already had all his company and that swanky mansion, and ashok was working with PK's company. Simply PK and his family were able to continue leading that luxury life they already had because PK saved his backside by screwing over ashok and putting all the blame on him to save his and his company's reputation.

Leave it, people keep cooking stories to suit their opinion. Let them be.

I would have had real sadistic pleasure , if Jahnvi had donated each cent from pk's coffers to the destitute. In front of his bloody eyes. Would have been poetic justice. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

OKay if Jhanvi was faking Every relationship, then Kabir also was faking??

Kabir to marry his own brother wife's...🤢must be criticised as he married his friend's Vyom wife.

Kabir is a character who keeps marrying other's wives.

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

OKay if Jhanvi was faking Every relationship, then Kabir also was faking??

Kabir to marry his own brother wife's...🤢must be criticised as he married his friend's Vyom wife.

Kabir is a character who keeps marrying other's wives.

Hold it, hold it, you are giving me a tummy ache.🤣

Kabir hasn't married his brother's wife,  yet. It sounds so gross.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Hold it, hold it, you are giving me a tummy ache.🤣

Kabir hasn't married his brother's wife,  yet. It sounds so gross.

It looks weird after ending his family, he will be siding with Jhanvi because no one will side with someone against his/her family obviously if the person is not mentally unstable I don't think Kabir is so...

Glad you got some time to laugh.

Amy142 thumbnail

It looks weird after ending his family, he will be siding with Jhanvi because no one will side with someone against his/her family obviously if the person is not mentally unstable I don't think Kabir is so...

Glad you got some time to laugh.

I dont think he will side with pooja.  In fact as per news floating around, they will be at loggerheads. 

No, I laughed so loud when you said that. Character who keeps marrying other people's wife

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Ofcourse ,  why not without calling Jhanvi shameless 

If pk was so rich then why he wanted to make millions with Jhanvi dads fornula n get more richer ðŸ˜†

He's a businessman. They don't stop trying to make more money once they get money. I figured this much everyone knew. There's a lot of money in pharmaceuticals so why wouldn't a businessman want to make more money?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

I dont think he will side with pooja.  In fact as per news floating around, they will be at loggerheads. 

No, I laughed so loud when you said that. Character who keeps marrying other people's wife

Okay then if they will be pitted against each other...

What about Rani ???

But weird a show with two characters only here Kavya was needed as a help...hope they bring her back minus Aarush ...Rani did something to Aarush and now Kavya wants revenge.

It is a Revenge show...

Amy142 thumbnail

Okay then if they will be pitted against each other...

What about Rani ???

But weird a show with two characters only here Kavya was needed as a help...hope they bring her back minus Aarush ...Rani did something to Aarush and now Kavya wants revenge.

It is a Revenge show...

We don't have any answers as of now and can only wait for rani.  Honestly, I am not sure if we will see dhruv and rani after the revamp

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

He's a businessman. They don't stop trying to make more money once they get money. I figured this much everyone knew. There's a lot of money in pharmaceuticals so why wouldn't a businessman want to make more money?

I c