Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

Leave it, people keep cooking stories to suit their opinion. Let them be.

I would have had real sadistic pleasure , if Jahnvi had donated each cent from pk's coffers to the destitute. In front of his bloody eyes. Would have been poetic justice. 

That's exactly why I said that if jhanvi is a character whose every action has a justification, she wouldn't have usurped everything for herself that didn't belong to her because she knows she wasn't the only one affected, plus now as part of her revenge she's taking all the property that doesn't belong to her either when she can instead get compensation and/ or any profits that rightfully belonged to her father, but she isn't using any legal means now. Her character is clearly being shaped to be negative like the tamil original, so just like in the tamil one their showing her taking over all the property, but that doesn't mean what she is doing is right. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

OKay if Jhanvi was faking Every relationship, then Kabir also was faking??

Kabir to marry his own brother wife's...🀒must be criticised as he married his friend's Vyom wife.

Kabir is a character who keeps marrying other's wives.

How many other people's wives has he gotten married to???? πŸ˜† The way you say it makes it sounds like kabir has some odd fantasy about having other men's wives as his own. πŸ€£ Kavya's going to be pissed when she realises she's not a special case then. πŸ˜ˆ

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ugh you know Jahnvi is wrong, but like PK is a cold blood murderer, who like killed her father. Clearly, he is the bigger villain of the two. Anyways, I don't want Jahnvi Kabir pair, it would be gross now.
Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

That's exactly why I said that if jhanvi is a character whose every action has a justification, she wouldn't have usurped everything for herself that didn't belong to her because she knows she wasn't the only one affected, plus now as part of her revenge she's taking all the property that doesn't belong to her either when she can instead get compensation and/ or any profits that rightfully belonged to her father, but she isn't using any legal means now. Her character is clearly being shaped to be negative like the tamil original, so just like in the tamil one their showing her taking over all the property, but that doesn't mean what she is doing is right. 

I am curious what the storyline is going to be after she's taken over. 

So kabir will avenge his family? After knowing the entire truth? Or half baked one?

Since the story has been deviated, what will happen after he achieves his revenge?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

It's a simple case of the rich wanting to get richer. No amount of wealth and power would fully satisfy a man like PK.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

How many other people's wives has he gotten married to???? πŸ˜† The way you say it makes it sounds like kabir has some odd fantasy about having other men's wives as his own. πŸ€£ Kavya's going to be pissed when she realises she's not a special case then. πŸ˜ˆ

You know it does not sound good that Kabir will be with Jhanvi as a pair because she was his own biological brother wife...

The idea came to my mind Vyom died he married Kavya...

Dhruv will disappear and he will marry Jhanvi this is a problem...

It looks as if it is Kabir hobby or habit to marry other's wives.

Poor Kavya....

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Ugh you know Jahnvi is wrong, but like PK is a cold blood murderer, who like killed her father.Clearly, he is the bigger villain of the two.Anyways, I don't want Jahnvi Kabir pair, it would be gross now.

Anyday pk is worse than Jahnvi. 

But I find her weapons not as effective as pk's. He is a lying murdering bΒ₯Β£%$#@.

Shouldnt she harm him in ways worse than tripping him on cow dung or making him wash smelly feet?

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Ugh you know Jahnvi is wrong, but like PK is a cold blood murderer, who like killed her father.Clearly, he is the bigger villain of the two.Anyways, I don't want Jahnvi Kabir pair, it would be gross now.

Yes jhanvi wouldn't resort to killing at least (for now).

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's a simple case of the rich wanting to get richer. No amount of wealth and power would fully satisfy a man like PK.

By going to any extent-  killing , humiliating , burning their house possessing  everything n making young girls orphan :( 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

You know it does not sound good that Kabir will be with Jhanvi as a pair because she was his own biological brother wife...

The idea came to my mind Vyom died he married Kavya...

Dhruv will disappear and he will marry Jhanvi this is a problem...

It looks as if it is Kabir hobby or habit to marry other's wives.

Poor Kavya....

Even I am off this idea. I want shrenu-zain.... but kabir-jhanvi now after everything that has been shown???? No thank you. I don't want them to defame kabir further by showing him marrying another man's wife again. Pehle bhai-jaise dost ki biwi.... now bhai ki biwi???? It's like an odd promotion. πŸ€’πŸ˜†