Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Who's Jasmin Bhasin?? 

She was one of zain's first co-star in zee tv's tashan-e-ishq where zain was initially paired opposite her only for him to be revealed to be negative. She's also pretty good friends with him till this date and was with him on khatron ke khiladi.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

I would actually love to see that too but alas most viewers of indian soap operas seem to want a romantic storyline somewhere. 

Even this show was promoted as a thriller revenge drama rather than a  love story but clearly they could not pull it off properly ( and even then had romantic subplots betwwen Dhruv and Jhanvi and Kabir and Kavya) .Whatever they were doing did not connect viewers hence the low ratings so now the revamp. We have to see where they go from here

The prime reason for the low trp's though is the time slot. Trp's above 1.0 alone for a early slot like 7pm would be quite a feat on its own, whilst in reality all 7pm shows are currently only at 0.6-0.7. Barely anyone sits down on weekdays to watch at this time, so I don't know why SP are surprised by the low trp's when they never utilised the male lead and gave the show such an early slot where even other shows on the same time slot on rival channels are getting the same ratings as ek bharam. At least on another slot this show might have got 1.3+  but at 7pm it's almost impossible to get 1.0 trps. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

The prime reason for the low trp's though is the time slot. Trp's above 1.0 alone for a early slot like 7pm would be quite a feat on its own, whilst in reality all 7pm shows are currently only at 0.6-0.7. Barely anyone sits down on weekdays to watch at this time, so I don't know why SP are surprised by the low trp's when they never utilised the male lead and gave the show such an early slot where even other shows on the same time slot on rival channels are getting the same ratings as ek bharam. At least on another slot this show might have got 1.3+  but at 7pm it's almost impossible to get 1.0 trps. 

I am wondering the same thing. It's not like EBSS is bottom of the ladder, all shows on this slot are getting same.

I guess SP never wanted this show to work, that's why interfering so early. It's like it wants the show to shut shop.

I guess Star had some bigger show in pipeline, but that wasn't ready yet, so in the meantime, it aired EBSS. Moment the actual show is ready, they will pull off EBSS.

They kinda did the same for YRHPK. They kept giving extensions to IB. The moment YRHPk was ready, they pulled the plug on IB,even though Niti entered just 2 months back. Not that I mind, IB was not getting TRPs for a year anyways.

Star also postponed SPA from June to October so that KZK could be part of it, and shows like RKC and NK which were part of Star Plus for months and better shows were not included.

I guess EBSS is the interregnum show. And that's pretty sad, wasting potential and time of actors/writers, everyone.

trinitodebone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that’s a good point I remember Zain saying he was a bit concerned about the early slot and competing against crivket also as all his previous shows had been in later prime time slots 

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I am wondering the same thing. It's not like EBSS is bottom of the ladder, all shows on this slot are getting same.

I guess SP never wanted this show to work, that's why interfering so early. It's like it wants the show to shut shop.

I guess Star had some bigger show in pipeline, but that wasn't ready yet, so in the meantime, it aired EBSS. Moment the actual show is ready, they will pull off EBSS.

They kinda did the same for YRHPK. They kept giving extensions to IB. The moment YRHPk was ready, they pulled the plug on IB,even though Niti entered just 2 months back. Not that I mind, IB was not getting TRPs for a year anyways.

Star also postponed SPA from June to October so that KZK could be part of it, and shows like RKC and NK which were part of Star Plus for months and better shows were not included.

I guess EBSS is the interregnum show. And that's pretty sad, wasting potential and time of actors/writers, everyone.

Man, that sucks. The people who work hard to bring these shows to us don’t deserve it, neither do the audience. I think in max 1-2 months, we’ll know. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

If this is the case then the show must hv remained in star Bharat na. Why wud they bring a brand new show for the sake of destroying it? Maybe Dipti wanted to work with Starplus. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

IMO this show launched at a very wrong time. They shouldn’t have launched it in the middle of IPL. For any show, gaining audience in the initial few months is very important. This show could not get that. It is very difficult to build audience later on. 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trinitodebone

I would actually love to see that too but alas most viewers of indian soap operas seem to want a romantic storyline somewhere. 

Even this show was promoted as a thriller revenge drama rather than a  love story but clearly they could not pull it off properly ( and even then had romantic subplots betwwen Dhruv and Jhanvi and Kabir and Kavya) .Whatever they were doing did not connect viewers hence the low ratings so now the revamp. We have to see where they go from here

Exactly you said it all.

After looking at the promos when I started watching that serial I really believe it will be all focus on the revenge..but no they add some faults character which are not concerned at all by the revenge, they get lost somewhere also in Kavya Kabir love story, their complicate relationship, revenge was gone in background..no wonder TRP is low..they need to show some powerful scene of revenge...I think I as many expected more than what we got to see till now...let's see now what will happen next with their revamp..

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

If this is the case then the show must hv remained in star Bharat na. Why wud they bring a brand new show for the sake of destroying it? Maybe Dipti wanted to work with Starplus. 

It was star's decision to air it on SP instead of SB whereas sufiyana pyar mera was shifted to SB, I remember Ditpi mentioning this somewhere. I guess SP knew and saw the potential in ek bhram to be a better success than sufiyana, which they were right about given how terrible that show quickly became. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was star's decision to air it on SP instead of SB whereas sufiyana pyar mera was shifted to SB, I remember Ditpi mentioning this somewhere. I guess SP knew and saw the potential in ek bhram to be a better success than sufiyana, which they were right about given how terrible that show quickly became. 

For actors, SP is a better opportunity than SB, as it gives better reach . But for the show and its long life, SB would have been better. I don't think that the channel is as desperate for TRP there, as it is in SP.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago