Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anna.Adh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry for the late reply. But,

Suspense and drama totally my thing!!!!!!!!

The teaser is awesome.😊😊

Edited by Anna.Adh - 4 years ago
Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Neera when will you update 

Vermilion thumbnail

Guys I am sorry for late reply. I couldn't upload next chapter this week as on Sunday my exams are starting. So have to prepare for that. 

Will update by next Monday. I am also going to be GAYAB next 5 days. Bii every one 

A lot of love from Neera 🥳

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vermilion

Guys I am sorry for late reply. I couldn't upload next chapter this week as on Sunday my exams are starting. So have to prepare for that. 

Will update by next Monday. I am also going to be GAYAB next 5 days. Bii every one 

A lot of love from Neera 🥳

OK neera only focus on your studies after your exam you can update. All the best for exams 

Vermilion thumbnail

Chapter - 2

Coming back to the life 

Time is passing as normal for rest of the world. But time is pacing up for someone's breath...

Breathes are willing to win but fate is not ready to give up..

Owner of these unknown breathing is none other than Aurangabad ka singham and bapat ka baap and Kalyani ka hamsafar..

He is neither on the earth..

Nor in heaven

He is in the world where he leaves his physical entity and just introduce himself as a maddest soul for Kalyani....

Kalyani is standing somewhere in the dark in this world..

Malhar could only hear her voice..

He tries to grab her hand, but before he can grab hand of Kalyani..

His eyes witnesses something more weird, which he can not imagine..

He sees Kalyani is crying in front of him as atharv using her as a sex slave...

She is not just a sex slave for atharv but he using her as a prostitute to earn money also...

He opens his eyes in sudden adrenalin rush.

He found himself in a shrine in front of Aardhanareshwar ...

He notice her body, it was filled with turmeric and bandages.

He see Anupriya there resting in front of him.

She was also badly injured..

Her one eye was bleeding severely bcoz when atharv throw them from his private aeroplane to deep woods, her eyes get struck in thorn.....

She was not even the state to talk. She was just resting herself unconsciously..

Malhar comforted his pain and slowly went near to Anupriya..

He hold his aai face and said Maa what has happened to me and you. Why are we so badly injured. Where are we right now. Where is Kalyani. Is she is okay. Are you okay ..

Anupriya signalled him to be calm.

With very difficulty and trembling voice she said

Anupriya - " Malhar beta aaj hame ek rakhshas ne hara diya.. Ham har gaye "

Malhar -" Aai kya Ho gaya.. Kisne hamari yeh halat ki hai. Yeh usi atharv ka kaam hai na. "

Anupriya -" haa malhar ye sab us atharv ne kiya hai. Jab tum dulhe ke vesh me shadi karne wale the toh use hosh aa gaya tha. Usne kasam khaai thi ki voh hame Mar dega aur Kalyani ka hamsafar banega.

Usne tumhe aur Mujhe behoshi ki halat mai uske niji viman me se dhakka de diya tha.

Aur ham bhagwaan ki daya se Un pahadiyo se Bach gaye.... Inhi jhadiyon ki vajah se ham jinda hai... Ham dono bahut jyada ghayal the toh hame jab is mandir ke pandit ji ne dekha toh yaha le aae..

Unki beti aur unhone bahut khayaal bhi rakha...

Par malhar shayad ab der ho gayi hai. Shsyad Kalyani aur atharv ki shadi ho gayi hogi.

Malhar :" Mai agar uski shadi ho bhi gayi hogi toh I don't care. Bcoz marriage is only valid when bride is happy with it. And I know she is happy with me only..

Anupriya : Malhar you are right..

I just hope my daughter is fine

Malhar : If she is with atharv then she will not be alright . Mai we have to go. From here. I have to save Kalyani. Bcoz I love her damit.

Anupriya : I know malhar you love her and she also love her. But we are not in good state to move..

Malhar : Don't worry Mai. I know we are not in good state to move , but Mai my love is more stronger than my death and this pain.

Mai I am going to AN. Mai but you should stay here only. I will send sarthak kaka to take care of you. "

Malhar try to stand but he again fall due to severe injuries on his legs and body..

He tries but he couldn't stand.

Mahatma ji of that shrine come near to malhar and Anupriya.

He puts hand on head of malhar and calm his mind. He said to malhar

Mahatma ji : " Malhar beta I know all about you and your lady love. I don't know you will believe me or not but malhar and Kalyani are resemblance of Lord Shiva and sati..

You and your wife will show the world how much pure is the love of Shiva And sati.

Malhar go near to that statue of ardhanareshwar .And meditate and make believe you soul that you are the most strong person on earth and you can save your Kalyani.. "

Malhar did as Mahatma ji said to him. In only 15 minutes he feels a divine energy in him which is guided him to the path of love.

Anupriya was laying unconsciously there as she is not able to bear pain....

Malhar was feeling like he is listening Shiva tandav strotam which is transforming him in a anger god...

He open his eyes and take vows to take revenge from atharv and all who tries to harm his love and his Kalyani...

Malhar :" Thanks Mahatma ji for your guidance now I am not feeling any pain in my body and all these physical injuries are just a scar for me. I will go and take my revenge and unite with my Kalyani.

Mahatma ji I have a request please take care of my mother. I can't take her with me. My kaka will soon come here take her with him..

Mahatma ji : " Don't worry malhar I will take care of your mother. She is fine here. Go and save your wife. God bless you my child. "

Malhar took good wishes from Mahatma ji and went to save his Kalyani...

On the other hand Kalyani was lying on a bed which is full of roses and it is like a suhagraat bed...

There is no one in the room except Atharv. He is sitting on the side sofa and drinking a beer. He is holding one glass in his left hand and pouring beer with bottle from right hand in the glass.

He is slowly sipping beer and wandering in his thoughts.

Atharv :" Mai atharv hoo. Malhar rane ka baap. Usse jyada chalak hoo.

Yeh Kalyani jaisi bhi hai I love her very much ( In this ff unlike in the show atharv didn't marry Kalyani for moksh custody. He marry because sampada betray him. So he want another girl in his life to Fulfill his sexual desires..)

Kalyani tumhe kya laga agar tum behosh Ho jaogi toh hamari shadi se Bach jaogi.

Nahi aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta. Tum abhi behosh Ho par jaise hi hosh me aaogi toh Mai tumse shadi Kar loonga aur aaj hi suhagraat bhi manaoonga.

In FB

Kalyani looses her balance and strike her head with the pillar. She was severely bleeding.

But Atharv announces that no one will come near to Kalyani.

She is just acting.

Atul try to argue with atharv but atharv signalled his goons to catch atul.

Goons catches him and tied him with rope.

On order of atharv his goons tied all family members and close them in a small cage.

He placed that cage in middle of hall...

All family members are sedated...

He take Kalyani to his room and put her on bed and wait for her to awake...

Fb ends

Vermilion thumbnail

Hello all 

I have posted chapter, 2 ..sorry for late update ..

Will post teaser by next Wed or Thursday. 

Vermilion thumbnail

Thank you all for liking my ff.. 

Love you all and sorry if I do not reply to someone as I am busy these days. 

Love you a lot 🥳

Vermilion thumbnail

Guys please like this chapter and comment. I only upload if I get 12+ likes 

rammehra103 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You have written totally different ....it is awesome ..👏

I am kayal of ur imagination ......a beautifully expressed with full emotions .. 

A story .... something which I didn't expected 🥳

Waiting so eagerly for next part ....I know ur exams are going so I will wait for it 

Vermilion thumbnail

Originally posted by: rammehra103

You have written totally different ....it is awesome ..👏

I am kayal of ur imagination ......a beautifully expressed with full emotions .. 

A story .... something which I didn't expected 🥳

Waiting so eagerly for next part ....I know ur exams are going so I will wait for it 

Thanks Jyoti di 

Yes my exams are going on.

Di will definitely post by next Sunday