~~Mere Dil Se Tumhare Dil Tak~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Todayz Precap deserves a special postsmiley14Akshat's dil ki feelings which he wrote for His Guddansmiley27His confession Letter ❤️smiley42or Should I Say Akshat's First Love letter to His Guddansmiley43smiley42

"Guddan..... 

Main Nahi Jaanta ki yeh kab kaise aur kyun huva?Magar main itna jaanta hu ki main jahan dekta hu wahan tumhein paatha hu....Main itna jaanta hu ki tumhare haathom ka teekh taak banaya huva khana bhi ab mujhe acha lagne laga hai....Main itna jaanta hu ki jab tum mere saamne nahi hoti....toh bass tumhari hi fikar lagi rehti hai......

Yehi Sach hai Guddan ki Mujhe Patha hi nahi chala ki KAB TUMSE LADTE JHAGADTE MAINE HAMARI ISS LADAYI MEIN PYAAR DHOOND LIA....!!!!" 

AGAR MERI ISS KHOJ MEIN TUM MERA SAATH DENA CHAHTI HO, ZINDAGI BHAR MUJHSE ISSI TARAH LADNA JHAGADNA CHAHTI HO AGAR TUM BHI MERELIYE WAHI MEHSOOS KARTI HO JO MAIN KARNE LAGA HU, toh meri yeh select ki huyi saari sagai mein pehenke aa jaana....Main tumhara jawab samajh jaavunga aur agar tumhara jawab na hai toh main khud hi iss riste se peeche hat jaavunga.....Koi pressure nahi hai tum par....MAIN CHAHTA HU HAMARE NAYE RISTHE KI SHURUWAT TUMHARI MARZI SE HO, MAJBOORI SE NAHI.....MUJHE TUMSE HUMDARDI NAHI HAI GUDDAN.....BASS DARD HAI....PYAAR KA DARD......!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUDDAN

I LOVE YOU."

He confessed how she has become his duniya and his eyes only searches for her ❤️

He confessed he loves to eat her haath ke bana huva teekh taak khana❤️

He confessed his dil get baichain if she is not found before his eyes❤️

He confessed he had started to search for pyaar ki feelings in their fights❤️

He is asking her forever saath in this search of love❤️

He is asking her forever saath to fight with him❤️

He is asking her to wear the saree he has selected for her if she also wants & feels the same which he feel for her❤️

He also assures her that if her answer is no then he will back out from this relation and will not pressurize her👏

He wants to start their relation with Her Acceptance not with Her Majboori⭐️👏

He made it loud and clear that HE DONT HAVE HUMDARDI WITH HER BUT ONLY HAS DARD AUR WOH BHI PYAAR KA DARD with her, with His Guddan❤️😭 

Ayeee Hayeee Jindal Saab Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lio❤️🤗

AKSHAT's "I LOVE YOU GUDDAN" IS SOO INTENSE AND PASSIONATE ONE WITH HIS EMOTIONS ALL OVER THE PLACE INDICATING HIS YEARNING TO GET HER FOREVER SAATH IN THEIR JOURNEY OF TOGETHERNESS❤️🤗

With this letter, Jindal Saab cleared out her Humdardi ka sawal so beautifully⭐️👏Dont worry for Saree exchangeEven if that happens then also apun ka hi fayida hai😈Keep Calm and wait for the intense confession from both sides😈Jitna zyada tadpenge utna hi zyada passionate confession milega Akshan ka☺️Like always,Trust our Pyaare CV's for this upcoming track too they will gift us THE BEST👍🏼🤗

Love😳

Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya1994 thumbnail

What a beautiful letter

"Pyar kaa dard hai

Mitha mitha pyara pyara(x2)

Yeh hasin dard hi

Do dilo kaa hai sahara(x2)..."

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Enchanting, Memorizing, Heartwarming, Beautiful penned Dil Ki Baat

Thank you Dilwali Saranya 🤗for the beautiful post👏

I agree with you we should be patient and trust our CVs for the beautiful future intense romantic confession from our Akshan😳 With his letter Akshat Jindal the husband cleared all the doubts from his wife’s mind, today she cleared the Age Gap tomorrow with his letter he cleared the Humdardi misconception its only Pyar voh Pyar Ka Dard❤️
This song came in my mind when I saw the letter

Tujhe ganga mai samjhonga
Tujhe Jamuna mai samjhonga
Tujhe ganga mai samjhonga
Tujhe Jamuna mai samjhonga

Tu dil ke paas itni
Tujhe apna mai samjhonga
Agar marjaaon rooh bahtkegi
Tere intezar mein
Intezar mein, intezar mein

Yeh mera prem patra padhkar
Ke tum naaraz na hona
Ke tum meri zindagi ho
Ke tum meri bandagi ho

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Lovely post... But still im not fully happy with this confession when he himself confessed dadi he thinks he s doing injustice with antara.. and after coming antara he cannot play with antara and guddan .. jo bi reason ho bus bolde he s marries now...hide karke he cannot sail on two boats at a time..either inform antara he s married and moved on..or free guddan frm this relnship..  hope he makes some decision than playing ex wife vs present wife..

Pyar kiya tho dil se move on kare..agar lagra  antara ke saat galat kar raha hai tho guddan ke saat dost hi banke rahe antara ayegi tho guddan ko is rishte se free karde...sailing on two boats is not a gud thing.. 

Edited by DearZindagi12 - 4 years ago
riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tfs Saru 

For translation and writing the letter. 

No words to say how beautiful letter Jindal Sahab has written for her gudiya  

Truly he deserves DIL ❤️

Hamdardi ko pyaar mein kaise badlana aur uska ehsaas apne aziz ko kaise karvana yeh koi Jindal Sahab se sikh lo

That last line " Hamdardi nhi dard hai, pyaar ka dard" killed me. 

Hayeee.... abhi tak ILU kanno mein goonj rha h. 

Aur humari gudiya bhi ab sayani ho gyi h, apne Jindal Sahab se pyaar jo kar baithi h. 

That smile of satisfaction on her face and the way she is adoring the love letter of her Jindal Sahab. 

Hayeeee....

From Jindal Sahab's POV I have a shayari 

" Jo na mila tha

Ab tak zindagi ko gawa kar,

Wo sab meine paa liya

Ek tujhe paakr "

And from Guddu's POV

" Ek tamanah thi jo hasrat ban gyi

Kbhi dosti thi ab mohhobat ban gyi

Kuch iss tarah shamil hue tum zindagi mein

Tujhe sochte rehna meri aadat ban gyi "

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Lovely post... But still im not fully happy with this confession when he himself confessed dadi he thinks he s doing injustice with antara.. and after coming antara he cannot play with antara and guddan .. jo bi reason ho bus bolde he s marries now...hide karke he cannot sail on two boats at a time..either inform antara he s married and moved on..or free guddan frm this relnship..  hope he makes some decision than playing ex wife vs present wife..

He will that too in style..☺️

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pyar kiya tho dil se move on kare..agar lagra  antara ke saat galat kar raha hai tho guddan ke saat dost hi banke rahe antara ayegi tho guddan ko is rishte se free karde...sailing on two boats is not a gud thing.. 

I don't think he meant that in a bad way. When  you move one from someone as much as he love his first wife. And remember he really did only love Antara. Back in the early episodes, he even said multiple times to everyone that no one can ever take her place and that he can never love anyone else etc. etc.. So for him to now really be in love again, it's natural that he feels some guilt for moving on when he was so adamant he never would. And this is still an new for him so I give him a little bit of a break for feeling guilty. Now, I 100% agree with you about when antara comes back. He can't have it both ways. I understand he'll want to protect Antrara out of loyalty and caring but he can't do injustice to Guddan either. But I think Guddan will try to leave on her own anyway. She will think that he desrves to be with his first wife. So we'll see what he does. 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a lovely post Saranya👏 jitna passionately Jindal saab ne letter likha aur i love you bola utna hi passionately aap ne post likha and yes we should trust our CVs they will give us best . Till now we are never disappointed by any track so we should wait patiently and let them say their story.

Edited by srain10 - 4 years ago
RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Antra ke ane se unki yeh duvidha bhi sulajh jayegi....he vl exactly knw wht he wants...yes initialy he vl b confused and its bound to happen...anth sab acha hoga...

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

Tfs Saru 

For translation and writing the letter. 

No words to say how beautiful letter Jindal Sahab has written for her gudiya  

Truly he deserves DIL ❤️

Hamdardi ko pyaar mein kaise badlana aur uska ehsaas apne aziz ko kaise karvana yeh koi Jindal Sahab se sikh lo

That last line " Hamdardi nhi dard hai, pyaar ka dard" killed me. 

Hayeee.... abhi tak ILU kanno mein goonj rha h. 

Aur humari gudiya bhi ab sayani ho gyi h, apne Jindal Sahab se pyaar jo kar baithi h. 

That smile of satisfaction on her face and the way she is adoring the love letter of her Jindal Sahab. 

Hayeeee....

From Jindal Sahab's POV I have a shayari 

" Jo na mila tha

Ab tak zindagi ko gawa kar,

Wo sab meine paa liya

Ek tujhe paakr "

And from Guddu's POV

" Ek tamanah thi jo hasrat ban gyi

Kbhi dosti thi ab mohhobat ban gyi

Kuch iss tarah shamil hue tum zindagi mein

Tujhe sochte rehna meri aadat ban gyi "

What a beautiful shayari👏👏👏 so apt with Akshan😁🤠