Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I don't think he meant that in a bad way. When  you move one from someone as much as he love his first wife. And remember he really did only love Antara. Back in the early episodes, he even said multiple times to everyone that no one can ever take her place and that he can never love anyone else etc. etc.. So for him to now really be in love again, it's natural that he feels some guilt for moving on when he was so adamant he never would. And this is still an new for him so I give him a little bit of a break for feeling guilty. Now, I 100% agree with you about when antara comes back. He can't have it both ways. I understand he'll want to protect Antrara out of loyalty and caring but he can't do injustice to Guddan either. But I think Guddan will try to leave on her own anyway. She will think that he desrves to be with his first wife. So we'll see what he does. 

I agree with u on this...i think guddu il leave on her own so that he can move on . Unless if its fake aunty tho guddu rahegi aur bbb..real aunty huyu tho max guddu hi budda ko chod ke jayegi

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

What a beautiful shayari👏👏👏 so apt with Akshan😁🤠

Thank you so much 

Par kya hum humari tareef karne waala ka naam jaan skte h?

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful post dear ❤️

If the confession through the letter can contain so much of passion, my mind doesn't have the power to imagine about the actual aamne-saamne wala confession...

Kudos to cvs & Nishika once again 👍🏼👏👏

After all this he mentioned in the letter, its officially confirmed, dil mein aag bohat  bohat pehle se lagi hui thi... 😛

The tarap in for her in his voice says, he doesn't desire anything more in life than her saat as humsafar 😳

His pyaar ka dard won't let her go away from him at any cost 

Hume koi parva nahi Dayan ya aunty kuch bhi kare, that will just increase his tarap for her & then his confession to her will be more intense & passionate. Kuch bhi ho, ab toh bas intensity ko baadhni hi hai ! ❤️☺️

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow !! Beautiful post 💕 and aj s love letter also amazing 🥰😍

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

Thank you so much 

Par kya hum humari tareef karne waala ka naam jaan skte h?

Ji jaroor hum hai sonal aur aap

riddy254 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Ji jaroor hum hai sonal aur aap

I'm Riddhi but pyaar se guddu karke bula skte ho

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

I'm Riddhi but pyaar se guddu karke bula skte ho

Hello guddu🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

What a beautiful letter

"Pyar kaa dard hai

Mitha mitha pyara pyara(x2)

Yeh hasin dard hi

Do dilo kaa hai sahara(x2)..."

Loved the lyrics u chose so apt👍🏼

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Enchanting, Memorizing, Heartwarming, Beautiful penned Dil Ki Baat

Thank you Dilwali Saranya 🤗for the beautiful post👏

I agree with you we should be patient and trust our CVs for the beautiful future intense romantic confession from our Akshan😳 With his letter Akshat Jindal the husband cleared all the doubts from his wife’s mind, today she cleared the Age Gap tomorrow with his letter he cleared the Humdardi misconception its only Pyar voh Pyar Ka Dard❤️
This song came in my mind when I saw the letter

Tujhe ganga mai samjhonga
Tujhe Jamuna mai samjhonga
Tujhe ganga mai samjhonga
Tujhe Jamuna mai samjhonga

Tu dil ke paas itni
Tujhe apna mai samjhonga
Agar marjaaon rooh bahtkegi
Tere intezar mein
Intezar mein, intezar mein

Yeh mera prem patra padhkar
Ke tum naaraz na hona
Ke tum meri zindagi ho
Ke tum meri bandagi ho

Welcome Piku❤️@Bold Awww☺️

@Blue I just love our CV's for clearing every obstacle b/w Akshan in the most beautiful way🥳👏

Good lyrics👍🏼

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DearZindagi12

Lovely post... But still im not fully happy with this confession when he himself confessed dadi he thinks he s doing injustice with antara.. and after coming antara he cannot play with antara and guddan .. jo bi reason ho bus bolde he s marries now...hide karke he cannot sail on two boats at a time..either inform antara he s married and moved on..or free guddan frm this relnship..  hope he makes some decision than playing ex wife vs present wife..

Pyar kiya tho dil se move on kare..agar lagra  antara ke saat galat kar raha hai tho guddan ke saat dost hi banke rahe antara ayegi tho guddan ko is rishte se free karde...sailing on two boats is not a gud thing.. 

Thank u🤗

I am glad CV's gave a shot about him thinking abt doing injustice with Antra so that the move on look real👍🏼After grieving in her yaadein for 15 years this shot was needed so that we can feel how he has moved on from past towards his present👍🏼He is crystal clear with his thoughts to move on with his present and future Guddan