Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

ya may be show will be off ait that's why km track cancelled.

Check your pm ๐Ÿ˜ณ

May be Show under scanner by channel due to TRPs not in favour ๐Ÿ˜Ž

But He Prepared So much For the Role ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ณ Which not done before In Muslim Show ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Waiting For KM โค๏ธshow in fresh any way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhe come soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Checked Pm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

watching bepanaah pyar.  Mystery is good till now. I will save  last 2 episodes of Silsila for the weekend. The reaction Pari gave when Mishti fainted was weird.  It's like meri shaadi toot gayi.  Not only that she had to be brought by Veers parents to the hospital ๐Ÿ˜†

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

watching bepanaah pyar.  Mystery is good till now. I will save  last 2 episodes of Silsila for the weekend. The reaction Pari gave when Mishti fainted was weird.  It's like meri shaadi toot gayi.  Not only that she had to be brought by Veers parents to the hospital ๐Ÿ˜†

that is Actual Reaction ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Later Wat Happened is Damage Control to Final ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†.

Veer parents brought the under shock Sis is ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey Iโ€™m also watching bepanah pyaar. But Iโ€™m missing our forum and our forum members ....canโ€™t have any good discussions elsewhere like we had in our silsila forum...maybe all you ladies should watch bepanah pyaar and then we can all be on that forum together again ๐Ÿฅฐ

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

2nd last episode was hillarious everyone apologising to everyone.๐Ÿ˜†sis and dadi's delusion breaks finally๐Ÿ˜†even sis herself admits she was delusional ๐Ÿ˜†you watch it yourself won't spoil it for you giving full updates.last epi was sweet.mishaan scenes were cuteโค๏ธ

I was watching kawach gave up within few episodes I never watch Balaji shows cant tolerate them tried watching kawach because of the actors but stopped watching no Balaji shows for me.so not watching any show now.

What are you watching?any good shows?

kawach was better this weekend because they are revealing Kapils story,..and boothni ..is his wife and Sandyโ€™s twin sister....๐Ÿ˜€

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Indira1211

kawach was better this weekend because they are revealing Kapils story,..and boothni ..is his wife and Sandyโ€™s twin sister....๐Ÿ˜€

yes I have seen in the promo bhootni is Sandhya's twin sister there has to be a backstay why Sandhya does not know about her.and vin rana is quitting kawach so kapil's character will end after that who will be the villain?

Silpa20 thumbnail

her reaction when ruhaan rushed to mishti he didn't forget to break the varmala๐Ÿ˜†her reaction was like ye kya ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

vinnas thumbnail

her reaction when ruhaan rushed to mishti he didn't forget to break the varmala๐Ÿ˜†her reaction was like ye kya ho raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

that epi everyone Ye kya horaha hai mood ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›waiting for Mishti Faint scene ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ itna jhabardasti shaadi mandap per hai sab log Sirf Pari +Rad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† in their world ๐Ÿคฃ

Silpa20 thumbnail

hi shrav ๐Ÿค—

Silpa20 thumbnail