Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yet to see the last 2 epis. But heard they made it more melodramatic than some 80s movie๐Ÿค”. Where are you guys off to next?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: poiu123

Yet to see the last 2 epis. But heard they made it more melodramatic than some 80s movie๐Ÿค”. Where are you guys off to next?

2nd last episode was hillarious everyone apologising to everyone.๐Ÿ˜†sis and dadi's delusion breaks finally๐Ÿ˜†even sis herself admits she was delusional ๐Ÿ˜†you watch it yourself won't spoil it for you giving full updates.last epi was sweet.mishaan scenes were cuteโค๏ธ

I was watching kawach gave up within few episodes I never watch Balaji shows cant tolerate them tried watching kawach because of the actors but stopped watching no Balaji shows for me.so not watching any show now.

What are you watching?any good shows?

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

2nd last episode was hillarious everyone apologising to everyone.๐Ÿ˜†sis and dadi's delusion breaks finally๐Ÿ˜†even sis herself admits she was delusional ๐Ÿ˜†you watch it yourself won't spoil it for you giving full updates.last epi was sweet.mishaan scenes were cuteโค๏ธ

I was watching kawach gave up within few episodes I never watch Balaji shows cant tolerate them tried watching kawach because of the actors but stopped watching no Balaji shows for me.so not watching any show now.

What are you watching?any good shows?

Yes ๐Ÿ˜›watch it Pious ๐Ÿ˜ƒ by own without updates ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Actual Last epi is 1940style one ๐Ÿคฃ yet to see Bonus Epi โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ.

Silpa how  you  watching Kawach ๐Ÿ˜ฒtoday 1of Voot clip Spoiled mood ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข Wat is that show even โ“ better no balaji shows ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›good decision ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Read a Update that KMโค๏ธnot coming In ISA ๐Ÿ˜Ž hope it's true and he come up with his own new show ๐Ÿ˜›asap ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yes ๐Ÿ˜›watch it Pious ๐Ÿ˜ƒ by own without updates ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Actual Last epi is 1940style one ๐Ÿคฃ yet to see Bonus Epi โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ.

Silpa how  you  watching Kawach ๐Ÿ˜ฒtoday 1of Voot clip Spoiled mood ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข Wat is that show even โ“ better no balaji shows ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›good decision ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Read a Update that KMโค๏ธnot coming In ISA ๐Ÿ˜Ž hope it's true and he come up with his own new show ๐Ÿ˜›asap ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh you watched kawach today.๐Ÿ˜†last episode I watched  was when kapil burns ashutosh episode felt too longstopped watching after that.tried watching a balaji show after more than a decade but no no Balaji shows.what was in the clip btw that spoiled your mood?๐Ÿ˜†

Km not coming to isa that's good.he should come with a new show not old show

Edited by Silpa91 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

oh you watched kawach today.๐Ÿ˜†last episode I watched  was when kapil burns ashutosh episode felt too longstopped watching after that.tried watching a balaji show after more than a decade but no no Balaji shows.what was in the clip btw that spoiled your mood?๐Ÿ˜†

Km not coming to isa that's good.he should come with a new show not old show

even that killing by kapil is too lengthy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I watch KMโค๏ธ epis of naagin no of times than any EK shows ๐Ÿ˜†.

Angad+sandy romance in bathroom ๐Ÿ˜› clip ๐Ÿ˜Ž that drag pull push drench hug everything hella forced ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

Kawach is either Sandy saves Andy or Andy saves Sandy from kapil ๐Ÿคฃ W r t Whom he possess ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃand their Romance which looks as forced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ boring ๐Ÿ˜› 

Yeah Some news bit came Km might be not in ISA. Wish he take new show. 

After KM entering article came -he mentioned he Bring positivity in show and His Character like this Etc .. Fans of the Show /Pair started Bashing him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคชeven waiting to bash (Twitter) .bachgaya Neelanag โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail

even that killing by kapil is too lengthy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I watch KMโค๏ธ epis of naagin no of times than any EK shows ๐Ÿ˜†.

Angad+sandy romance in bathroom ๐Ÿ˜› clip ๐Ÿ˜Ž that drag pull push drench hug everything hella forced ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

Kawach is either Sandy saves Andy or Andy saves Sandy from kapil ๐Ÿคฃ W r t Whom he possess ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃand their Romance which looks as forced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ boring ๐Ÿ˜› 

Yeah Some news bit came Km might be not in ISA. Wish he take new show. 

After KM entering article came -he mentioned he Bring positivity in show and His Character like this Etc .. Fans of the Show /Pair started Bashing him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคชeven waiting to bash (Twitter) .bachgaya Neelanag โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

ok bathroom romance of Andy sandy๐Ÿ˜†

Km bashing even before entry.was he supposed to be paired with fl?๐Ÿ˜†good if he is not entering i heard show is not good.

vinnas thumbnail

ok bathroom romance of Andy sandy๐Ÿ˜†

Km bashing even before entry.was he supposed to be paired with fl?๐Ÿ˜†good if he is not entering i heard show is not good.

Andy -Sandy โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช

yeah bashing even before entry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yup Positive 3rd angle =Opposite to Leads ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kinshuk confirmed that he might not enter the show. And on the show possibly ending, he said, โ€œYa, I donโ€™t know, itโ€™s unsure.โ€ ๐Ÿฅณ

Silpa20 thumbnail

Andy -Sandy โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคช

yeah bashing even before entry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yup Positive 3rd angle =Opposite to Leads ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kinshuk confirmed that he might not enter the show. And on the show possibly ending, he said, โ€œYa, I donโ€™t know, itโ€™s unsure.โ€ ๐Ÿฅณ

good he is not entering.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผab kisko bash karenge koi aur actor aa raha hai kya๐Ÿ˜†

vinnas thumbnail

good he is not entering.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผab kisko bash karenge koi aur actor aa raha hai kya๐Ÿ˜†

Some folks relaxed by news their pair is safe ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but still his track on hold so he was not sure whether coming or not depend on channel +ph. Show sounds rumours  may be offair soon . Koyi naya nahi aayega. Hoga Toh Off air ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Silpa20 thumbnail

Some folks relaxed by news their pair is safe ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but still his track on hold so he was not sure whether coming or not depend on channel +ph. Show sounds rumours  may be offair soon . Koyi naya nahi aayega. Hoga Toh Off air ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya may be show will be off ait that's why km track cancelled.

Check your pm ๐Ÿ˜ณ