Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

BTS are so talented. They really made it to the US. TSwift is coming up and then MOTS: Shadow. Go BTS! 

GumGum thumbnail

Toh BW forum wale kya naache?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

Exactly... Nick Jonas doesn't belong to bollywood

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

BTS are so talented. They really made it to the US. TSwift is coming up and then MOTS: Shadow. Go BTS! 

I know right! BTS has come so far. Its amazing that a non-English speaking group had succeeded in getting so much recognition in the states .

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Happy for them. Also lol at the people who had called Nick B-lister, failed musician etc when his-PC dating news first got out 😆 Jonas Brothers are still very relevant.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hantel

Originally posted by: anjs

Exactly... Nick Jonas doesn't belong to bollywood

Read the last line, “I Believe” on the Jonas Brothers album Happiness Begins is about BOLLYWOOD and Hollywood actress and producer Priyanka Chopra. 

I find it interesting that when there’s something negative about Priyanka’s family members no one objects to the topic being on bollywood forum but when it’s something positive then it’s an issue. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Koi please Is Nick Jonas a Pedophile? Title de kar ek thread banao BW forum mein.

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Read the last line, “I Believe” on the Jonas Brothers album Happiness Begins is about BOLLYWOOD and Hollywood actress and producer Priyanka Chopra. 

I find it interesting that when there’s something negative about Priyanka’s family members no one objects to the topic being on bollywood forum but when it’s something positive then it’s an issue. 

Why do you care what Bollywood forum thinks. Isnt this forum just a bunch of gawaars and fobs who are 'close minded' 😆  Why would the great Priyanka Chopra or her husband want validation from here😆

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

I know right! BTS has come so far. Its amazing that a non-English speaking group had succeeded in getting so much recognition in the states .

They are truly making history. Not only US they have broken into the hardest markets UK and Germany too. They will possibly get a military service exclusion because the government right now is astonished at how much money they are bringing in the economy of South Korea.