Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Season 1 had a few leads but I think in this season Namit and Surbhi are the only leads Sid announced it like that so I don't think this is gonna be a muti leads show 

Villains will be there be it male or female I think Rohit character is negative in this I don't know why but I just feel it 

Instead of a vamp we might get a negative male character instead in this one 

Lol so basically a Daksh part two who will stalk SC’s character and terrorize her I guess ? 🤪. Indian TV cannot manage to think beyond these angles. Psycho vamp ya psycho villain, Bas 😂

rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

@Nihara....Sanjivini was later turned into typical ITV show with the 2 FLs fighting for that ML and one turning into vamp .....and planning and plotting to separate the lovers....I remember very vaguely though...

If they turn it like this then won't watch it😑

But I think recent trend is hero almost getting married to vamp to expose or fake marriage with vamp in lot of show 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rumki34

If they turn it like this then won't watch it😑

But I think recent trend is hero almost getting married to vamp to expose or fake marriage with vamp in lot of show 

Yes that's the trend even KZK2 and Divya Drishti are having these trends lately which I first seen in Ishqbaaaz with Shivaay muti fake marriages I just hope Sanjivani will be different 

Edited by xAaliya - 4 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol I’m not sure how much the content will change just cuz Sid Malhotra has changed his company name. His TV productions have usually trended on the lame side IMO. He did direct a good film though - Hichki. 

I was a fan of the original Sanjeevani before it became trash. I tuned into DMG for the nostalgia factor since Mohnish Bahl from the original was carried over but the show quickly nosedived from being a youthful med based show to hormonal slapstick crap. 

I will check out this new season for the nostalgia factor from Sanjeevani and SC but my expectations are rock bottom 😂. I expect this to very much be either a DMG part two or quickly become a psychotic saas bahu drama as Sanjeevani ultimately  did. They didn’t sustain the momentum of showing a poignant depiction of the patient storylines in the long run. It was all about the saas bahu politics ultimately. 

The cast for this season is promising because of the veterans like Gurdeep, Mohnish and Rohit involved but only time will tell how the execution is. SP shows ki quality is generally on a nosedive off late. 

Lol after seeing that picture of Rohit and SC that got leak I just have that feeling he's negative maybe not like Daksh 

I just hope the show works out well for SC otherwise I don't have much expectations after seeing what Starplus is doing with there shows lately I just hope Sanjivani goes well 

rumki34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Yes that's the trend even KZK2 and Divya Drishti are having these trends lately which I first seen in Ishqbaaaz with Shivaay muti fake marriages I just hope Sanjivani will be different 

Just hope this show will be different 

Ib started marriage drama and now other shows are following it. Heard naagin 3 had 8 marriage drama. Some other colour show had fake marriage, didn't watch either of them 😆

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumki34

Just hope this show will be different 

Ib started marriage drama and now other shows are following it. Heard naagin 3 had 8 marriage drama. Some other colour show had fake marriage, didn't watch either of them 😆

@bold....really ? waise Shivaay too had marriage/engagement drama many times.....Tia, Ragini, Tanya, I forgot that the other name who came is during the second separation.....😆

rumki34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

@bold....really ? waise Shivaay too had marriage/engagement drama many times.....Tia, Ragini, Tanya, I forgot that the other name who came is during the second separation.....😆

heard 😆, didn't watch😆. Only watched 3-4 epis

now that you reminded me abt ib😆, it had 15+ marriage I think😳

shivika had 3, sso with multi😆 girl, pinku, khanna, mallika, om with gauri and engagement with sevt, rudy ka 2, saumya with some guy, also redux and leap marriages. See so many marriages🤣 in ib

Edited by rumki34 - 4 years ago
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even at their worst Sid Malhotra’s shows are less regressive than Gul’s (IB had possibly the most regressive lead male character she has ever created in Shivaay; that he could cook didn’t make him progressive when he was throwing Annika against walls / verbally or emotionally abusing her), so by that perspective Surbhi has already traded up. 

You can’t compare Sanjivani to the old show as it has already been confirmed that this will be a new story. It’s probably for the best because KZK2 started flopping after young fans realised the story was going the same regressive way as season 1. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Lol the age old “Shivaay is the most regressive character” argument *yawns*. I guess some people will never tire of repeating something that has been proven incorrect a million times in this forum. 

If Shivaay was tossing Anika against walls, so was so called doctor Armaan for bimbo Doctor Riddhima 🙄😂 in Sid Malhotra produced DMG.  

*Edited to add:

I don’t get why criticism of Sid M requires comparison with Gul shows to glorify 🙄. Lol at this point, all production houses on Indian TV are trash. I never said a Gul Show is better than Sid M shows or vice versa. They are all the same level of trash using similar gimmicks. Sid M shows are hormonal and so are all Gul shows. So why the need to venerate Sid M shows? 

And lol no one can definitively say whether SC has traded up or down until the show actually airs and her characterization is revealed. Anika was an iconic multi-shaded character. Regardless of PH, it will be a tall order to live up to Anika’s legacy. Rather than claiming she has traded up or down, wait to see if there is even any substance in what she gets to play. Most Sid M shows haven’t had that substance from what I’ve seen. The writing is gimmicky and average at best. 

I just find it amusing that people feel the need to invalidate SC’s legacy as Anika simply cuz Gul is a psycho. Yeah it was a Gul show but SC got the best role of her life in this show only. Fact. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

Even at their worst Sid Malhotra’s shows are less regressive than Gul’s (IB had possibly the most regressive lead male character she has ever created in Shivaay; that he could cook didn’t make him progressive when he was throwing Annika against walls / verbally or emotionally abusing her), so by that perspective Surbhi has already traded up. 

You can’t compare Sanjivani to the old show as it has already been confirmed that this will be a new story. It’s probably for the best because KZK2 started flopping after young fans realised the story was going the same regressive way as season 1. 

I don't agree with this at all, Shivaay is the only Gul male lead to have a proper progression yes he did a few bad things which he took 2.5 years to make for. We can't say anything about Sanjivani yet until it goes on air and establish itself as a show, we can wait 6 months after it airs to comment if Sanjivani is a good show or not?

Every producers these days are trp hungry and will do anything for ratings, Sanjivani have a good starcast so far that's all I can say but let's hope Sid do all these actors justice!

Edited by xAaliya - 4 years ago