SC's new show Sanjivani. Producer Sid confirmed it officially - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SK1509

Sid confirmed both of them are resident doctors. Surbhi is a bit older than Namit so I think he might start off as a medical start, and she’s going to be determined to clear her parents’ name for something which suggests she might have a SSO vibe to her. Or at least that’s what I’m hoping for!

It's not about the age difference of the actors here Namit age in real life is still unconfirmed but this is character wise even if she's older than him in reality his character is gonna be older than her in the show or they might be around the same age it's not the actors but the characters were looking at here and as far as I know she's gonna be a shy type girl and not talkative but she's still strong.

Edited by xAaliya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SK1509

Haha. Seems realistic judging by the doctors I’ve met in Mumbai and the Gujarat, they kind of dress really weirdly lol. I met a male consultant wearing a three piece Harris Tweed suit (this is a really thick wool material normally worn during the winter in the coldest parts of the UK) in 45 degree Ahmedabad heat! A doctor I met in Mumbai was wearing a fairly heavy lace saree I would think OTT even during a wedding. Whereas in Rajkot the doctors I met pretty much lived in their scrubs (even during their off days lol).

Normally what i have seen is consultants are usually in their regular clothes just like us......but surgeons are mostly in scrubs especially in big hospitals....

@Nihara

I agree that the styling looks more of corporate style rather than a doctor though SC is looking good with that short hair and that dress....

Scrubs are nothing but OT dress wear in OT(Operation Theatre)...Not only Docs and Nurses but whoever entering OT ...ie.,any medical students doing MBBS (from second year onwards they attend OTs) ,House surgeons also should wear OT dress ,Nose piece,Head mask,OT chappals when they are entering OT...Even ward boys entering OT wear OT dress but theirs is somewhat Maroon color...For Sisters/Nurses,it is Pink colored OT dress....

Compared to other specialialization/super specialization ...General surgeons or any other surgeons,Anesthesiologists have to spend more time in OT, so they roam around in the hospital  in OT dress/Scrubs in small breaks between each Surgery...they dont have time/patience to change in such small breaks...

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago

Where can i find Sanjivani Season -1 episodes?? Wanted to check one or two episodes for sample to know the caliber and quality of  shows of Cinevestas makers😆,but couldnt find episodes anywhere lol...Season-2 /DMG toh found it in hotstar,watched first two episodes...itna toh unrealistic nahi hai, liked Riddhima and Armaan characters...there is spunk in these characters and again its opinion only based on just 2 episodes..first day of their internship was fun ...if the characters of SC and Namit will be like this...Season -3 would be watchable...Not sure whether season-1 and season-2(DMG)  had same writers and same characterisations...

Originally posted by Free_Rein

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrOx7Fgs_l/?igshid=7aulj4ocd85o

My first impression after seeing Namit Khanna pics separately is He and SC would look good together onscreen... But omg i just googled his height and just saw the above  pic on Sayantani's insta..He is 6'2 and i think its equal to the  height of VAT😆...I'm already imagining SC getting Neck pain in their long eyelocks on daily basis haha...Anyway height difference toh doesnt matter if the chemistry works lol😆

PIC: 'Ishqbaaaz' fame Surbhi Chandna's look from 'Sanjivani 2' is OUT!

'Sanjivani 2' also features Namit Khanna, Gurdeep Kohli, Mohnish Bahl and Sayantani Ghosh in important roles.

After playing 'Anika' in much-loved Star Plus show 'Ishqbaaaz' opposite Nakuul Mehta, popular TV actress Surbhi Chandna is now all set to make a comeback on small-screen with 'Sanjivani 2'. 14 years after original 'Sanjivani', the channel is bringing back the iconic medical drama in which 'Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai' fame Namit Khanna will play the male lead opposite Surbhi. The fans are super-excited to see Surbhi Chandna back on their TV screens and now her first look from 'Sanjivani' is out too.

Actor Rohit Bose Roy, who is also playing an important character in 'Sanjivani', recently posted a picture with Surbhi Chandna on his social media account. The duo is posing together for the picture which is assumed to be either from their look tests or are their first look from the show since the team has started shooting.

Take a look at the picture below:

(Photo: Instagram)

Here's the FIRST PIC of the full star-cast of Sanjivani 2 starring Surbhi Chandana Namit Khanna in lead roles!

While Rohit Roy is looking dapper in spectacles along with black pants, white shirt and a black cardigan. Whereas, Surbhi is flaunting her new short hair look and can be seen wearing a pink shirt with white pants.

And also w*f with the dressing of her..i mean its not that it is bad but resident docs toh aise kapde nahi pehante in the hospitals ..atleast in my state lol...not sure about north indian Resident docs though..her dressing  looking more like that of software engineers😆...And again not sure whether she is wearing it for the random scene or for the scene in the hospital.....I wonder whether Shirali madam is the designer of this show...as she used to give atrangi clothes to Doc Mauli too in silsila after the leap even when she was going to work lol...If Shirali is the one...cant imagine them ghooming around in chicken feather clothes in the corridors of the hospital🤣...Yesterday i even saw some random tweet about Shirali being designer of this show...not sure how much it is true😆

I don't know, but this photo looks edited.Especially SC's face seems to have been superimposed here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByrOx7Fgs_l/?igshid=7aulj4ocd85o

My first impression after seeing Namit Khanna pics separately is He and SC would look good together onscreen... But omg i just googled his height and just saw the above  pic on Sayantani's insta..He is 6'2 and i think its equal to the  height of VAT😆...I'm already imagining SC getting Neck pain in their long eyelocks on daily basis haha...Anyway height difference toh doesnt matter if the chemistry works lol😆

PIC: 'Ishqbaaaz' fame Surbhi Chandna's look from 'Sanjivani 2' is OUT!

'Sanjivani 2' also features Namit Khanna, Gurdeep Kohli, Mohnish Bahl and Sayantani Ghosh in important roles.

After playing 'Anika' in much-loved Star Plus show 'Ishqbaaaz' opposite Nakuul Mehta, popular TV actress Surbhi Chandna is now all set to make a comeback on small-screen with 'Sanjivani 2'. 14 years after original 'Sanjivani', the channel is bringing back the iconic medical drama in which 'Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai' fame Namit Khanna will play the male lead opposite Surbhi. The fans are super-excited to see Surbhi Chandna back on their TV screens and now her first look from 'Sanjivani' is out too.

Actor Rohit Bose Roy, who is also playing an important character in 'Sanjivani', recently posted a picture with Surbhi Chandna on his social media account. The duo is posing together for the picture which is assumed to be either from their look tests or are their first look from the show since the team has started shooting.

Take a look at the picture below:

(Photo: Instagram)

Here's the FIRST PIC of the full star-cast of Sanjivani 2 starring Surbhi Chandana Namit Khanna in lead roles!

While Rohit Roy is looking dapper in spectacles along with black pants, white shirt and a black cardigan. Whereas, Surbhi is flaunting her new short hair look and can be seen wearing a pink shirt with white pants.

And also w*f with the dressing of her..i mean its not that it is bad but resident docs toh aise kapde nahi pehante in the hospitals ..atleast in my state lol...not sure about north indian Resident docs though..her dressing  looking more like that of software engineers😆...And again not sure whether she is wearing it for the random scene or for the scene in the hospital.....I wonder whether Shirali madam is the designer of this show...as she used to give atrangi clothes to Doc Mauli too in silsila after the leap even when she was going to work lol...If Shirali is the one...cant imagine them ghooming around in chicken feather clothes in the corridors of the hospital🤣...Yesterday i even saw some random tweet about Shirali being designer of this show...not sure how much it is true😆

I don't know, but this photo looks edited.Especially SC's face seems to have been superimposed here.

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22

Many have felt it that way smiley36 but its actually real photo as it was posted by Rohit on his IG page. and many assumed them to be paired opposite each other in show which is not true....Rohit had to clarify that they are not paired opposite each other....😆

Originally posted by ithihaas

Many have felt it that way smiley36 but its actually real photo as it was posted by Rohit on his IG page. and many assumed them to be paired opposite each other in show which is not true....Rohit had to clarify that they are not paired opposite each other....😆

Ohh then it's okay. Her look is different, she looks good in short hair. Eagerly waiting to watch.

Where can i find Sanjivani Season -1 episodes?? Wanted to check one or two episodes for sample to know the caliber and quality of  shows of Cinevestas makers😆,but couldnt find episodes anywhere lol...Season-2 /DMG toh found it in hotstar,watched first two episodes...itna toh unrealistic nahi hai, liked Riddhima and Armaan characters...there is spunk in these characters and again its opinion only based on just 2 episodes..first day of their internship was fun ...if the characters of SC and Namit will be like this...Season -3 would be watchable...Not sure whether season-1 and season-2(DMG)  had same writers and same characterisations...

🤣🤣🤣

Look at your naive first impressions of DMG. What that show started as and what it became, I’m not sure you can handle knowing 😂. If this season turns out like DMG, it will be guaranteed trash. 

Cinevistaas shows usually have hormonal cliched storylines. The list includes Beyhadh on Sony and recently BP on Colors. So make your judgement as you wish 😝. 

Sanjeevani episodes used to be available on the Rajshri website. You can try searching there again if you like. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣

Look at your naive first impressions of DMG. What that show started as and what it became, I’m not sure you can handle knowing 😂. If this season turns out like DMG, it will be guaranteed trash. 

Cinevistaas shows usually have hormonal cliched storylines. The list includes Beyhadh on Sony and recently BP on Colors. So make your judgement as you wish 😝. 

Sanjeevani episodes used to be available on the Rajshri website. You can try searching there again if you like. 

but this sequel is with alchemy production (sid p malhotra and his wife's). also sid stated that it wont be frivolous like former

and i dont know about his(sid's) vision but ppl who r all watched kaafir (his recent webseries with zee5) hav been appreciating the narrative of kaafir.