Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Do you guys know from when it's starting?

What? Shivani is costume designer again? She was there in IB too isn't it? OMG then that will be another disaster with weird dress experiments.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 4 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Look at your naive first impressions of DMG. What that show started as and what it became, Iโ€™m not sure you can handle knowing ๐Ÿ˜‚. If this season turns out like DMG, it will be guaranteed trash. 

Cinevistaas shows usually have hormonal cliched storylines. The list includes Beyhadh on Sony and recently BP on Colors. So make your judgement as you wish ๐Ÿ˜. 

Sanjeevani episodes used to be available on the Rajshri website. You can try searching there again if you like. 

Sanjivani 2 is not from Cinevistaas it's from alchemyfilms which is Sid and his wife joint production but we know it will start off strong but get ruined later on for ratings it's the trend with Itv shows lately no matter which PH it is.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gdbs

but this sequel is with alchemy production (sid p malhotra and his wife's). also sid stated that it wont be frivolous like former

and i dont know about his(sid's) vision but ppl who r all watched kaafir (his recent webseries with zee5) hav been appreciating the narrative of kaafir.

These producer's never stick to there words so don't believe what you hear, I just hope this show works out well for SC that's all.

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Look at your naive first impressions of DMG. What that show started as and what it became, Iโ€™m not sure you can handle knowing ๐Ÿ˜‚. Oh thanks for enlightening me๐Ÿ˜†

If this season turns out like DMG, it will be guaranteed trash.  I trust your review ๐Ÿ˜†..So i believe it would be trash if they go in DMG way phir :P

Cinevistaas shows usually have hormonal cliched storylines. The list includes Beyhadh on Sony and recently BP on Colors. So make your judgement as you wish ๐Ÿ˜. 

Sanjeevani episodes used to be available on the Rajshri website. You can try searching there again if you like. 

Replied in blue.๐Ÿ˜†

@bold

Oh hormonal cliched storylines toh not my cup of Tea๐Ÿ˜†...I like the shows which have some depth in the storylines like NBT,IB (*cough cough i meant only Shivika here that too RU one๐Ÿ˜†)...Anyway in my teenage days toh i used to like kinda relatively hormonal korean dramas like BOF,personal taste :P (anyway they are still less hormonal than IPK like stuff๐Ÿ˜†)...Abhi toh need some stories having depth man!๐Ÿ˜†...Regarding Beyhadh toh,i watched it for first one month knowing it was psycothriller genre but man it turned into trash very soon๐Ÿ˜†BP toh i better to not even talk about it๐Ÿ˜‚... So these are the Cinevistaas shows ๐Ÿ˜‚...then better to reduce my expectations on Sanjeevani 3 ๐Ÿ˜‚...

Anyway keeping aside what i like or dont like ๐Ÿ˜‚.......thanks for the info about the website :) ....Abhi toh not interested to check it out of season 1 after reading  your opinion about Season 2 / DMG :P ๐Ÿ˜‚ as i read somewhere DMG was better than Season 1๐Ÿ˜‚...

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

@Nihara....Sanjivini was later turned into typical ITV show with the 2 FLs fighting for that ML and one turning into vamp .....and planning and plotting to separate the lovers....I remember very vaguely though...

AreYaar thumbnail

Lol Iโ€™m not sure how much the content will change just cuz Sid Malhotra has changed his company name. His TV productions have usually trended on the lame side IMO. He did direct a good film though - Hichki. 

I was a fan of the original Sanjeevani before it became trash. I tuned into DMG for the nostalgia factor since Mohnish Bahl from the original was carried over but the show quickly nosedived from being a youthful med based show to hormonal slapstick crap. 

I will check out this new season for the nostalgia factor from Sanjeevani and SC but my expectations are rock bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚. I expect this to very much be either a DMG part two or quickly become a psychotic saas bahu drama as Sanjeevani ultimately  did. They didnโ€™t sustain the momentum of showing a poignant depiction of the patient storylines in the long run. It was all about the saas bahu politics ultimately. 

The cast for this season is promising because of the veterans like Gurdeep, Mohnish and Rohit involved but only time will tell how the execution is. SP shows ki quality is generally on a nosedive off late. 

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

@Nihara....Sanjivini was later turned into typical ITV show with the 2 FLs fighting for that ML and one turning into vamp .....and planning and plotting to separate the lovers....I remember very vaguely though...

Oh 2 FLs ๐Ÿ˜‚...O man medical drama mein bhi Vamps๐Ÿ˜‚...Not a fan of stories with 2 FLs that too both fighting for a one ML๐Ÿ˜‚....Give me love story where the leads in love dont get married off to other ppl in the end i meant..it should not be like KZK-2 or something else where leads gets married to Vamps or Villians after their break up๐Ÿ˜‚...or give some sensible story like that of Tamil movie of Raja Rani where lovers get married off to other ppl in the end bcz of genuine reasons๐Ÿ˜‚...

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

All the best surbhi for new project 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Really hope they don't repeat this. I hate this concept๐Ÿคข.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Season 1 had a few leads but I think in this season Namit and Surbhi are the only leads Sid announced it like that so I don't think this is gonna be a muti leads show 

Villains will be there be it male or female I think Rohit character is negative in this I don't know why but I just feel it 

Instead of a vamp we might get a negative male character instead in this one