Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Golu14

I agree completely with your views Ishra on moving on. 

Happy is dead for Rocky and he has accepted it. He cannot connect with any other girl on that level and can never form a deep connection in that sense. Happy has left such a void in his life which can never be filled by anyone but just her memories. That's the true definition of a soul mate, that they can never be replaced! 

But in the society we live, most marriages are based on compatibility and likening and rarely on two people's soul connection. The mutual feelings of love and care evolve gradually. Here, love does not mean that eventually the two people get connected by the soul. Love is an abstract feeling which can arise in any kind of relationship and also strengthens with time. But a soul connection is an entirely different concept. Of course, Love is also its attribute but soul connection is when two people literally become the halves of each other. They can't remain at peace without each other, no matter how well situated in life they become.

Such is the connection of our RoHa.

Rocky might have lost Happy and might never be able to see anyone else in that space of his heart. But for the sake of a normal life, he will need to find a suitable partner based on compatibility. He might not connect with anyone on that level but still, has to move on with this relationship where normal human emotions will develop between them gradually.

Moving on takes years, and it can't happen with Rocky within an year! 

It’s Vijaya... 😊 Ishra was the couple name for the other show that I use to watch... 

coming to Roha, yes what you said is bang on... that’s exactly what I was intending to explain... soul connection is different from love. Rocky is connected to Happy through his soul but now with Happy dead in his eyes he has the right and will eventually form a human based relation with another person. It’s normal for him to do that.. having said that Rocky being the man he is will take a lot of time to connect with anyone at any level. Even a basic level connection is difficult for him to make and now with Happy reappearing no connection will be formed with anyone else whatsoever. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

@bold I completely agree he is a very emotional and sensitive man, he will take forever to move. He obviously is moving on but developing a bond with someone is difficult for man like Rocky, he needs deep connections. And with this big devoid in his life I doubt he will be able to connect with anyone. He is not the type to just consummate without having a bond so it’s unlikely. 

@underline I have bit of different opinion on that him moving on and having a life is not ditching Happy. For him and others Happy is dead so it’s normal for people to move on. It’s not like Happy will appear out of no where, and not that he knows about her being alive. May be not in this time frame but yeah if the kid was of 1-2 years of age I would have believed it to be Rocky’s kid. Because 6 years is more than half a decade and life changes we move on, in his heart Happy will remain forever but he would eventually move on. And it is not wrong of him to do that.. people do that in real world and as they say time never waits for anyone and we accept and move on with a heavy heart but still move on... HOWEVER IN THIS CASE I DONT THINK SO ROCKY HAS MOVED ON... 

@bold same here! The kid is 5yr old. Even normal people take time like 2-3yrs to move on from past relationships. Here, we are talking about Rocky, love of his life dying, his being married, having kid immediately. Not possible. No chance.

In real life, moving on is wise. That's what everyone should do in fact. Time is the best healer. We have only one life. Why letting past spoil our present? I personally live in present. I am a firm believer of Carpe Diem. Making the most of the present.❤️

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Yes me neither. I just cannot believe Rocky moved on and especially soon after Happys death - if the child is 3 years or so i could say that he probably is Rockys child. But this i cannot accept.

In bold - As far as evryone knows Happy is dead. His heart may not feel so but the facts prove that. So its not like he can wait for Happy? She cant be coming back after dying right? So at some point he has to let go of his past? And its been 6 years! And within that year he hasnt found out about Happy being alive cz how could he know that Happy faked her death?

What Happy did i will never justify. No matter what this is absurd. Look at the state of her mother and all bcz she lost Happy. We are not seeing a positive Happy? She would not have run away from problems. She would keep fighting and helping and taking care of her loved ones. She abandoned her mother and that was the reason that Sandhya had come to such a state and if the elder sister was there then Smiley could have been a little bit better than what she turned out to be atleast. So Happy actually didnt save her loved ones. She put them in a state worse than death. After death you wont feel anything since you wont be alive. But now each day is painful. If she wanted her family safe she would have been with them and made sure they are safe by fighting all harm that comes their way. So she just wanted to save them from RV since that happened bcz he loved her and wanted to harm anyone who comes between them. 

And im so disappointed that RV was executed for only murdering Happy. I really thought that they would bring in Anayas murder and all his past crimes and get him punished. After all he murdered Anaya. Could have fixed a damn camera and recorded the confrontation between RV and Happy. She should have told RV how disgusted she is and that she will never love him and that she knows the truth about Anayas murder and what he tried to do to Rocky. Then RV would likely confess and try to abuse her which will all be caught on cam? And then the police could enter at that moment and then arrest him. Atleast that would be her risking her life. And RV would be executed for all his crimes instead of a crime he never committed? What kind of a punishment is that? He didnt suffer at all. He just was executed and end of his story while her loved ones suffered years of pain. And now they have no way of proving he commited Anayas murder. Rv would have been executed for causing anayas murder and for two murder attempts and domestic violence if Happy had a better plan instead of this. And if people found out that Happy is alive and RV was falsely accused its gonna be something else. 🙄 If she so wanted to just get RV out of the picture instead of getting him punished for all his crimes then all she should have done is murdered him herself and made it look like a car crash or something 🙄 I am ranting cz i just blame Happy for the state we are all in.

Agreed word to word.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sanya said once that Rocky had a puppy dog love for Happy... well a dog doesn't forget his master easily. Its commitment is legendary. 

There is this classic Japanese film called "Hachikō" from 1987. The film tells the real story of the dog named Hachikō who continued to wait for his master to come back from work at the train station even after his master's death just as he used to do when he was alive. And he went on doing that for nine years until he breathed his last breath... The story moved soles. 

I won't blame Rocky if he has moved on. It was what Happy wanted after all. She even sacrificed her own mother for this... for him to be safe and find happiness in his life.

But it will be a big shock for us to see that he actually did it knowing how much he loved her. 

If he is still loyal to her body and soul even after so much time, it will serve the story more. Happy will see that his life didn't get better because she left, on the contrary, it got worse. And he can't ever forget her no matter what, so next time she should better stay with him and share with him her troubles and try together to find a solution. It will be a great lesson for her to never leave him ever again. Whatever problems may come they should face them together and not apart.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

@bold same here! The kid is 5yr old. Even normal people take time like 2-3yrs to move on from past relationships. Here, we are talking about Rocky, love of his life dying, his being married, having kid immediately. Not possible. No chance.

In real life, moving on is wise. That's what everyone should do in fact. Time is the best healer. We have only one life. Why letting past spoil our present? I personally live in present. I am a firm believer of Carpe Diem. Making the most of the present.❤️

Well of course having a 5 year old kid in a 6 year leap is ridiculous that also within days of her death 😕😕 not a chance 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Sanya said once that Rocky had a puppy dog love for Happy... well a dog doesn't forget his master easily. Its commitment is legendary. 

There is this classic Japanese film called "Hachikō" from 1987. The film tells the real story of the dog named Hachikō who continued to wait for his master to come back from work at the train station even after his master's death just as he used to do when he was alive. And he went on doing that for nine years until he breathed his last breath... The story moved soles. 

I won't blame Rocky if he has moved on. It was what Happy wanted after all. She even sacrificed her own mother for this... for him to be safe and find happiness in his life.

But it will be a big shock for us to see that he actually did it knowing how much he loved her. 

If he is still loyal to her body and soul even after so much time, it will serve the story more. Happy will see that his life didn't get better because she left, on the contrary, it got worse. And he can't ever forget her no matter what, so next time she should better stay with him and share with him her troubles and try together to find a solution. It will be a great lesson for her to never leave him ever again. Whatever problems may come they should face them together and not apart.

Bold - She just made sure he is safe from only RV. But that doesnt gurantee his safety always meanwhile if she was with him she could have ensured his safety every day. They both would have each other's backs and protected them from any harm that comes their way. And she knows that Rockys happiness lies with her. So if she stuck by his side he would always be Happy.

If you guys have watched Mohabbatein - Raj Aryan never moved on from Megha after she died. He carried on with his life and made sure her dream was fulfilled. But he never loved or married anyone else. So i wish it would have been like that. Rocky caring for the hotel which was important to Happy and keeping her memories alive and loving her with the same passion as before she died. And fulfilling her dream of building her dream house for her mother. And living with the happy memories that he had with Happy as if she is still there with him. 

I could say that momsie forced him to get married but the Rocky we know will never be forced for anything. So the only acceptable solution is - in order to get rid of momsies constant nagging he agrees to see the girl with the idea of refusing. And when the girl (apparently a gold digger with a lover) knew that he doesnt want to marry her she makes him pity her by telling him her situation. That shes pregnant and if the village people get to know it would be the end for her. And the shame and taunts the child would suffer growing up. So Rocky compromises saying that he will give the baby his name and secure his safety if she stays away from his personal life and just be his pretend wife so he can escape from momsie getting him a nagging wife. And then Rocky showers his attention and love for the baby and adopts him as his own while harleen just doesnt give a damn about her son. So honey would be like his papa and take on his habits and will end up hating his mother which would result in my theory that he will meet Happy and fall in love with her and adore her and thus will plot to bring her and his papa together to complete his dream family. 😌

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Bold - She just made sure he is safe from only RV. But that doesnt gurantee his safety always meanwhile if she was with him she could have ensured his safety every day. They both would have each other's backs and protected them from any harm that comes their way. And she knows that Rockys happiness lies with her. So if she stuck by his side he would always be Happy.

If you guys have watched Mohabbatein - Raj Aryan never moved on from Megha after she died. He carried on with his life and made sure her dream was fulfilled. But he never loved or married anyone else. So i wish it would have been like that. Rocky caring for the hotel which was important to Happy and keeping her memories alive and loving her with the same passion as before she died. And fulfilling her dream of building her dream house for her mother. And living with the happy memories that he had with Happy as if she is still there with him. 

I could say that momsie forced him to get married but the Rocky we know will never be forced for anything. So the only acceptable solution is - in order to get rid of momsies constant nagging he agrees to see the girl with the idea of refusing. And when the girl (apparently a gold digger with a lover) knew that he doesnt want to marry her she makes him pity her by telling him her situation. That shes pregnant and if the village people get to know it would be the end for her. And the shame and taunts the child would suffer growing up. So Rocky compromises saying that he will give the baby his name and secure his safety if she stays away from his personal life and just be his pretend wife so he can escape from momsie getting him a nagging wife. And then Rocky showers his attention and love for the baby and adopts him as his own while harleen just doesnt give a damn about her son. So honey would be like his papa and take on his habits and will end up hating his mother which would result in my theory that he will meet Happy and fall in love with her and adore her and thus will plot to bring her and his papa together to complete his dream family. 😌

Plausible scenario. That's what I am also assuming. Rocky connecting with the emotions, determined to protect the kid from societal craps. He himself is a rape child, never received father's love, Kulwant's constant bullying burned his heart completely. He will marry Harleen to save the kid from all this. However CVs have a way of surprising us. They could keep the story more or less same and then bring twist like Harleen being married before, it was her and husband's plan to trap Khoslas to usurp the hotel. Shayad yeh baccha bhi unnka na ho.😕

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys too much is happening in the show. Police arrested Happy and now the same lady Inspector at Khosla house. Happy ki pol toh nahin khul gayi 🤪

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Guys too much is happening in the show. Police arrested Happy and now the same lady Inspector at Khosla house. Happy ki pol toh nahin khul gayi 🤪

😭🤪I don’t know what to say 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byx11JThp19/?igshid=pnmdf5zlf46h

They look like brothers and not father son! What a poor choice of storyline!