6 years later true love matlab humesha saath Rehna nahi hota hai

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There we go the big leap is here and nothing I must say nothing about it is good. To start with it’s 6 years instead of 5 years. Sandhya suffering from Alzheimer’s. Smiley moving away abroad leaving behind her ailing mother in a care home. Rocky not shown yet. I want to know how did Rocky let Sandhya go away. That is so out of character for Rocky.

I am sorry but the ideology of ‘zameen aur asmaan never coming together and awaiting the rain for them to unite is true love’ sounded stupid and ridiculous. Khushi the RJ did not impress me, I was not even touched when glimpses of Happy overshadowed Khushi while recalling her moments with Rocky. She thinks she has sacrificed her life and paid a price for the safety of her family but how I look at it is- she has made her loved ones pay the price along with her. Then how is this a sacrifice?

And Happy is still cursed, she decides to take a flight back to Amritsar to be with her mother but guess what there is a terrorist gang in the airport waiting to carry out something big in the airport. She meets that yellow T-shirt kid there and I guess in the precap she will end saving his life thereby making way for her meeting Rocky if the kid is related to Rocky 🤢🤬.

I am not able to relate to Rocky, he felt Happy calling out to him but he just turned around and then continued walking towards the car. The Rocky I know would have just ran to check and confirm his intuition. But no CVs are now playing with his character. 

In short- W*F🤮🤬

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye sab kya ho raha hai 😕Rocky sach mein badal gaya kya 😭 And Smiley.. she left her mother in a care home.. it is so sad.. so what do they want to show.. unki FL Happy ka sacrifice, sacrifice nahin curse tha

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So, they decided to take six years leap... Probably because of the kid who looks to old for a four years old boy. I think the makers themselves have given up on this show writing such nonsense. Maybe they know something... that this show won't last for long even if the TRP is decent as sometimes decent is not enough for Star Plus.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just finished watching. Such a barf worthy episode. The show is no longer what I had signed for.

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

So, they decided to take six years leap... Probably because of the kid who looks to old for a four years old boy. I think the makers themselves have given up on this show writing such nonsense. Maybe they know something... that this show won't last for long even if the TRP is decent as sometimes decent is not enough for Star Plus.

I can't believe it. They deliberately putting up non sense track for the sake of experiment because they know it wouldn't last long

Ansh was excited about the leap and the story thereafter. Don't know what are they doing

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Yes I think they deliberately want to ruin it as they know it’s not worth the effort... but why start in the first place if you are not sure... I would always give my 100% to what I do if it works then good if not then also its better to accept and move on... but here cvs have decided that this show will not work and so they don’t want to show anything sensible forget good 

I fail to understand what was the need for this long leap they had so many options to explore at every junction but almost always they chose the worst of all

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Just finished watching. Such a barf worthy episode. The show is no longer what I had signed for.

Yes nothing of what I signed for 

It’s not like we are asking for happiness and only Roha we don’t mind issues and problems but bas problems are not acceptable 

I can literally count the number of days Roha have been together using my fingers. 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

Momsy us so right about Happy. She is really a bad luck of Khoslas. Precap hi dekhlo.. junior Rocky ke paas aayi toh uski hi jaan khatre mein aa gyi.. 🤣 hadh hai 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Momsy us so right about Happy. She is really a bad luck of Khoslas. Precap hi dekhlo.. junior Rocky ke paas aayi toh uski hi jaan khatre mein aa gyi.. 🤣 hadh hai 

They are clearly implying Happy brings bad luck 🤬 what a message