Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

To be brutally honest, these two in this particular picture are looking like a vagina of a ten bucks granny hooker of Merseyside. On second thought, the vagina probably looks better.

Are there granny hookers anywhere? 🤓

Originally posted by: nigahen

Cant say about hookers and can't say grannies but there are many 40 and 50 plus  who are up for fun in real world

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yup Wayne Rooney was caught with one or two.

nigahen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Cant say about hookers and can't say grannies but there are many 40 and 50 plus  who are up for fun in real world

Oh.....I was thinking 80...😆 But there are 36 yr old grannies in the UK so....

nigahen thumbnail

yup Wayne Rooney was caught with one or two.

I remember reading that I think. He was out for drinks with some thots ....don't think they were that old..or that much older than him.

Ennuyi thumbnail

So much for those calling RK Kaka while their fav looks like dadaji these days 😆

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I remember reading that I think. He was out for drinks with some thots ....don't think they were that old..or that much older than him.

he was 18 while she was 48. Fat Granny Shager is, what rival fans used to call him, while Brazilian Ronaldo was taunted as Fat Tranny Shagger, given there was a rumor that Luis Ronaldo had sex with a transwoman and didn't even paid her, what a cheapster lol.

nigahen thumbnail

he was 18 while she was 48. Fat Granny Shager is, what rival fans used to call him, while Brazilian Ronaldo was taunted as Fat Tranny Shagger, given there was a rumor that Luis Ronaldo had sex with a transwoman and didn't even paid her, what a cheapster lol.

Oh I didn't know that. The one I read about is recent one. Brazilian Ronaldo has thyroid issues now hai na? Tranny hooker.....😳❓

Is it true that boys first experience is with hoovers. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Yes Ronaldo suffered many issues, on top of that he was lazy and mostly unmotivated, well just like almost every Brazilian player who reached their prime. Sad such a phenomenal talent, who could have won so much in club football, but alas.

I dunno, I never been to any hookers, I don't have guts to do that lol.

Oh I didn't know that. The one I read about is recent one. Brazilian Ronaldo has thyroid issues now hai na? Tranny hooker.....😳❓

Is it true that boys first experience is with hoovers. 

nigahen thumbnail

Yes Ronaldo suffered many issues, on top of that he was lazy and mostly unmotivated, well just like almost every Brazilian player who reached their prime. Sad such a phenomenal talent, who could have won so much in club football, but alas.

I dunno, I never been to any hookers, I don't have guts to do that lol.

Oh!! I'm surprised but it's good. Who knows what one might pick up there.  I thought you're giving analogies about their appearance from personal experience. ..😃