~~Maine Nazarom Se Tujhe Chu Lia.....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ayeee Hayeee Kya episode tha yaarsmiley43smiley42This date - 12.6.19 should be marked bcz today Akshan's remarriage preparations kick started with Pandit declaring the dates for their engagement and then weddingsmiley40smiley41Mubarak ho Akshan smiley31I am so happysmiley41 and more than excited to watch Akshan getting married to e/o by fulfilling all the rituals related to the sacred marital relation with full heart, mind and soulsmiley27smiley42

- I loved how Akshat gave his hand to Guddan and helped her to sit properly by saying "Aaram Se" then only he went and sit beside hersmiley27

- I love You Dadismiley31Thank u for this awesome idea of Akshan's remarriagesmiley27Ek thank you toh Angad and Revti deserve for bringing Panditsmiley20Thank you guys kuch toh acha kaam kiyasmiley14

- So Pandit ji declared 2 din baad Akshan's Engagement hogi and phir uske 5 din baad Akshan's Shaadismiley40smiley41

- CV's I love you for going to fulfil one of my wishsmiley14Dadi asked Guddan to call her "Maa" instead of Dadi q ki with this remarriage she is gonna be her betismiley31Maine yeh wish tab maanga tha when Akshat called Bhushanji "Papa" for the first timesmiley14Tab hi maine likha tha just like Akshat got a father in Guddan's father Guddan should also receive a motherly figure in Akshat's mom & she should definitely call Dadi as "Maa"smiley20*Khushi ke aasu*smiley19Gonna be eagerly waiting for this spl momentsmiley42

- Just look at the surprised & awkward To Be Bride & Groomsmiley36Their exchange of glances were Pyaarsmiley42

- Akshat Dadi scene was pure lovesmiley31smiley27I just loved the fact that Akshat's hospital confession was heared by Dadi and he accepted his feelings before his maa firstsmiley14Q ki Dadi is the FIRST & BEST AKSHAN SHIPPER we got after Kanhajismiley31She deserves to be the first one who could hear the confession bcz her repeated prayers to Kanhaji and continuous efforts played a pivotal role in guiding Akshan to move forward in their marital relationsmiley20smiley32

- I just loved how Akshat shared his fears,confusions and feelings regarding them with his mom and how Dadi tried to give proper guidance and enough confidence to her lallasmiley32Trust me mera dil bhar aa raha tha when he was sharing his haal e dil like a kid to his mom q ki it feels so much good to watch Akshat feeling that restlessness in lovesmiley31 & Dadi understood her Lalla's mind so wellsmiley31

- That small smile that came on his face when Dadi assured him that Guddan also loves him & will surely respond back to his confession & that glimpse of sukoon in his eyes was so DIL LE LOsmiley27Nishant excellently enacted that small detailing in Akshat's feelingssmiley10smiley32

- Just look at that smile on his face thinking about him confessing his love for His Guddansmiley27smiley42

- Akshan ki Bedroom scene toh Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lo wala thasmiley43smiley43 *TUM HO* created magic theresmiley42smiley42

Points to be noted : Akshan's Pillow Boundary is GONEsmiley40smiley43 + Akshat was sleeping so close to Guddan almost towards her side of bedsmiley39smiley43 + Akshan's Room was LOCKED from insidesmiley40smiley43+ Antra's pic on side table was removedsmiley40smiley41+ The curtains before portraits on wall was drawnsmiley40smiley41Jindal Saab toh sab badlvaaz ek saath kar diye just like hitting fours and sixers in an oversmiley39smiley37smiley15smiley37

- When her hands find the right place to rest, ie: on his cheekssmiley43smiley42

- When he realised her hands were touching his cheeks, the way he first looked whether she is awake or not followed by that khushi on his face with this realisation that her hands landed up on his cheeks unknowinglysmiley43smiley42

- When his hands refused to remove her soft hands from his cheek, just look at his eyes as if they are conveying that Guddan yeh mujhse na ho paayegasmiley43smiley42

- The way he slowly turned towards her w/o removing her hands & kept adoring her innocent facesmiley43smiley42

- Jindal Saab will never tolerate her hair strands blocking his drooling modesmiley43smiley42Slowly he tried to tuck her hair strands behind her earssmiley43smiley42

- W/o disturbing her sleep dekho na how he is carefully removing her hands from his cheekssmiley43smiley42

"Ladte Jhagadte patha hi nahi chala ke mujhe kab tumse......"

- The way he remembered their jhagde & half confessed his feelings deserves Dil, Jaan & Jigarsmiley27smiley31For me, this half confession was so so romanticsmiley43smiley27esp with Akshat's husky voice & that smile of realisation of what he just confessed adoring his lipssmiley42Nishant nailed this shotsmiley10smiley32

- When She pulled him back, this happened.....smiley43smiley42With that pull he landed so close to her that for a second he was in shock then slowly he was admiring his sleeping beautysmiley43smiley42Almost Penguin Kiss (Word Credit: Geniesmiley17) happened heresmiley43smiley42

- He was leaning closer to her face as if his dil wanted to kiss her smiley43smiley42 Yup Jindal Saab badly wanted to give His Gudiya A GOOD MORNING KISSsmiley43smiley42

"Bahut jald....bahut jald Guddan main tumhein apni feelings ke ba....."

- Another half confession.....smiley27Look at his eyes yaarsmiley42so soft filled with so much of love, pure love for His Guddansmiley42smiley43

- After realising their close proximity, when she tried to get up, this happened, THE FIRST PENGUIN KISS smiley43smiley42 smiley43smiley42

- After their first penguin kiss, when Guddan was checking out how close they aresmiley43smiley42 & trying to analyse how this happenedsmiley39smiley37

- When she tried to pull his arms for support there happened THE SECOND PENGUIN KISS which was an upgraded version of the previous one where his nose was grazing over her nose so softlysmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42*Gif worthy shot* that too in slow motionsmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- How like how can be someone look this much cute????smiley42smiley37That sudden scared face of Jindal Saab when Guddan asked about feelings type sawal smiley39& the way he asked "Tumne sun lia?"smiley37 & with her haan the way he was looking at her looked Soo Awwdorablesmiley31

- That sigh of relief on his face when she revealed she hadn't hear his baatein fullysmiley37

Akshat Sharmavofied Jindal is absolute treat to watchsmiley37smiley37Ayee Hayee he was sharmavofying like a nayi naveli dulhan with his each word to Guddansmiley37smiley37Aise nazarein churake he was confessing with a lot of stammering ki  Awww it took My Dilsmiley27smiley31

- Gudiya ko ek ke baad ek shock mile jaa rahe the apne Jindal Saab sesmiley37Pehle Perfectionist ne ulta chadar fold kiasmiley37

- Then said Sorry for being rude while samjhofying hersmiley37Dekho na kinna pyaara smile hai sorry walasmiley9

- Guddan you are absolutely right dear🤣Saanp ka aapko kaatne se aapke Jindal Saab ka dimaag par nahi dil pe asar hua hai 😈🤪

- And I loved the way Guddan said Never ever change for anything she likes the way he is esp when he is in Khadus modesmiley27smiley31

- The way she understood his dil ki baatein that he wants to share something deserves Dilsmiley27

- Just look at that frustated Jindal Saab who is unable to confess his love before His Guddansmiley14

- For their height differencesmiley27smiley42

Ishhhh Wale Notes:

Yeh 2 shots kya tha?smiley43smiley43Total MU wale shotssmiley39smiley39My reactions to this : ISHHHHHHsmiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

Aap sabke reactions kya the?😈🤪

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

wakai kya episode tha... ❤️❤️❤️

I love how Jindal saab was making Guddu sit so carefully like a glass doll 😳

I won't than Angu Revti as whatever they did, they did it on dadi's order 🤓

I loved how dadi shunted chorni when she tried to protest Akshan's wedding by telling her not to use her dimag. Thumbs up dadi ! 👍🏼

Loved the dadi-AJ scene 😳❤️

I feel she has read his lips while he was confessing 😳

Dekho Jindal saab has moved his pillow so close to guddiya 😉

Now you know what she means when she says, he sleeps fehel-ke 😆

Seems like Jindal saab was having a hard time not to kiss her ☺️

& Guddiya looks like she wanted the kiss from him cause or else, without telling him to move, why did she try to get up ? socho..socho... 😉

Sharmile Jindal saab is so cute 

Hope guddiya pulls his cheeks 😳

She loves her kharoos & now I feel like he fights makes her angry to see her red nose, she too likes pissing him off 😉

Jindal saab was surely so much frustrated when dayan called Guddu away 😆

Loved his strictness with her when he denied to let her do anything 😳

& Aww Guddiya want's to reach his dil via pet ka rasta... ❤️

Toh Dayan, yeh ek tarfa pyaar kaise hua ? 🤓

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful episode and equally beautiful this post with pictures. Throughout episode i was❤️❤️😃

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post for yet again for a beautiful episode👍🏼

Loved how jindal sahab gently made guddu seat on the couch for the first time anvanti ne pandit ko dadi ke order se hi shi boola kr to laye i appreciate that 👏warna in nikammo ka qa bharosa beech me hi romance krne lgte😵

Loved Aj dadi convo and morning scene was so beautiful i wish ki Aj ek kiss to jaroor denge ☺️guddiya ko koi nhi ek na to ek din jaroor milega av ke liye penguine kiss v chalega😆

Congrats to us pillow boundary v hat gyi 🥳hope pillow boundary hatane ka scene v mil jata pta to chalta kisne hataya😆

About mu part honestly in dono ko dur s dekh kr yhi lagega ki ye log ek dusre ko kiss kr rhe hai☺️😆

Precap is awsome 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Isshh ☺️

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saru!!! 😊 Kitna pyaara episode yaar!  Jindal Saab to bilkul pyaar mein hain... ❤️ kya scenes hain yaar aaj kal with attention to details... itne pyaare episodes aa rahe hain ki din ban jaata hai! Nishant and Kanika are amazing together... unki chemistry jaan le leti hai yaar... 

Jindal Saab ka wo dhyaan se apni gudiya ko baithaana, uski dawaaiyon ka dhyaan rakhna, ghar ka kaam na karne dena... kitni Choti Choti cheezen but shows so much pyaar... ❤️

Yesterday for the first time we saw Jindal Saab scared... 😲 he is scared of something going wrong if so many good things keep happening, he is scared that he will lose her... you can see the worry on his face... he is not worried about telling her that he loves her... he is worried that what is she does not reciprocate and he loses her... by the way did dadi say ki ‘main mahinon se intezaar kar Rahi thi ki tujhe apne pyaar ka ehsaas ho’??? it means that Jindal Saab has been in love with his Gudiya from quite some time... he just didn’t realize it... dimaag ki sunne ki koshish kar rahe the par dil Jeet Gaya! 😉

Bedroom scene... haaye!!! ☺️Hotness aur intensity se bhara hua!!! ☺️Jindal Saab itne paas the apni gudiya ke ki scene Dekh ke meri heartbeats badh gayi... ❤️ soooo romantic yaar... ☺️ the way he was looking at her... uff!!!  The flashback and his line ‘pata Hi nahi chala ki kab Ladte jhagadte mujhe Tumse....’ that incomplete line was saying a thousand words... Gudiya ne Neend mein hi sahi par kya kheencha apne Jindal Saab ko... 😉 thoda sa aur paas girte to bas first kiss ho jaata dono ko... ☺️ Akshat really wanted to kiss her... you could see his expression change from adoring her to an intense gaze of just wanting to kiss her! ☺️ the way he moved close to her there was hardly any distance... he was struggling to control himself!!!  That line ‘main gir gaya’ was soooo cute!!! He was looking like such a cute adorable guy! You want to just pull his cheeks!

Did you notice that Guddan’s breathing also increased when she saw him so close to her... she was affected too... pata nahi kyun I felt as if she wanted to hear from him that he has feelings for her... I felt as if she kind of knows and is trying to get him to say it... Jindal Saab to itna ghabra rahe the ki jab door knock hua you could see that tension drain off from his face... itni ghabrahat!!! Uff!!! 😉

By the way in that scene when Kanika started laughing she was looking so much like Alia Bhatt... they do have a huge resemblance...

I also feel they are using the age gap reference a lot... they may be planning to close this point in Antara track... 

Edited by Kashishj09 - 4 years ago
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Saru  you are the best👍🏼 Because of your post, I want to see the episode again. 😃

For me the best part was when AJ asked Guddan did you hear that? He really looked scared. 🤣 hahah Aj you will have a full-time job these days. 🤣Trying to justify your behavior to Guddan. All the best Jindal Saab.👍🏼

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post💕 amazing episode... excited 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

wakai kya episode tha... ❤️❤️❤️

I love how Jindal saab was making Guddu sit so carefully like a glass doll 😳

I won't than Angu Revti as whatever they did, they did it on dadi's order 🤓

I loved how dadi shunted chorni when she tried to protest Akshan's wedding by telling her not to use her dimag. Thumbs up dadi ! 👍🏼

Loved the dadi-AJ scene 😳❤️

I feel she has read his lips while he was confessing 😳

Dekho Jindal saab has moved his pillow so close to guddiya 😉

Now you know what she means when she says, he sleeps fehel-ke 😆

Seems like Jindal saab was having a hard time not to kiss her ☺️

& Guddiya looks like she wanted the kiss from him cause or else, without telling him to move, why did she try to get up ? socho..socho... 😉

Sharmile Jindal saab is so cute 

Hope guddiya pulls his cheeks 😳

She loves her kharoos & now I feel like he fights makes her angry to see her red nose, she too likes pissing him off 😉

Jindal saab was surely so much frustrated when dayan called Guddu away 😆

Loved his strictness with her when he denied to let her do anything 😳

& Aww Guddiya want's to reach his dil via pet ka rasta... ❤️

Toh Dayan, yeh ek tarfa pyaar kaise hua ? 🤓

@Bold Wahi toh☺️😈

@Green Ishhh Genie☺️☺️

@Orange Zarur karna chahiye so that I can get parallel😛

@Blue Koi Shaq nahi😈🤣

@Red Any day her health will be his first priority

@Purple Wahi toh iske dimaag ke screw deele hai😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Beautiful episode and equally beautiful this post with pictures. Throughout episode i was❤️❤️😃

Thank U Sonal for appreciating🤗