Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post for yet again for a beautiful episode👍🏼

Thank U Kajal❤️

Loved how jindal sahab gently made guddu seat on the couch for the first time anvanti ne pandit ko dadi ke order se hi shi boola kr to laye i appreciate that 👏warna in nikammo ka qa bharosa beech me hi romance krne lgte😵

Isliye to maine bhi kaha ek Tq toh banti hai😆

Loved Aj dadi convo and morning scene was so beautiful i wish ki Aj ek kiss to jaroor denge ☺️guddiya ko koi nhi ek na to ek din jaroor milega av ke liye penguine kiss v chalega😆

Soon humein milega Akshan Kiss☺️

Congrats to us pillow boundary v hat gyi 🥳hope pillow boundary hatane ka scene v mil jata pta to chalta kisne hataya😆

CV's sun lio😛Obviously Jindal Saab the person who hates badlaav had done this major badlaav😈

About mu part honestly in dono ko dur s dekh kr yhi lagega ki ye log ek dusre ko kiss kr rhe hai☺️😆

Wahi toh.....☺️

Precap is awsome 

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashishj09

Saru!!! 😊 Kitna pyaara episode yaar!  Jindal Saab to bilkul pyaar mein hain... ❤️ kya scenes hain yaar aaj kal with attention to details... itne pyaare episodes aa rahe hain ki din ban jaata hai! Nishant and Kanika are amazing together... unki chemistry jaan le leti hai yaar... 

Agreee☺️

Jindal Saab ka wo dhyaan se apni gudiya ko baithaana, uski dawaaiyon ka dhyaan rakhna, ghar ka kaam na karne dena... kitni Choti Choti cheezen but shows so much pyaar... ❤️

So true👍🏼

Yesterday for the first time we saw Jindal Saab scared... 😲 he is scared of something going wrong if so many good things keep happening, he is scared that he will lose her... you can see the worry on his face... he is not worried about telling her that he loves her... he is worried that what is she does not reciprocate and he loses her... by the way did dadi say ki ‘main mahinon se intezaar kar Rahi thi ki tujhe apne pyaar ka ehsaas ho’??? it means that Jindal Saab has been in love with his Gudiya from quite some time... he just didn’t realize it... dimaag ki sunne ki koshish kar rahe the par dil Jeet Gaya! 😉

The process of falling for her started from their first meeting itself

Bedroom scene... haaye!!! ☺️Hotness aur intensity se bhara hua!!! ☺️Jindal Saab itne paas the apni gudiya ke ki scene Dekh ke meri heartbeats badh gayi... ❤️ soooo romantic yaar... ☺️ the way he was looking at her... uff!!!  The flashback and his line ‘pata Hi nahi chala ki kab Ladte jhagadte mujhe Tumse....’ that incomplete line was saying a thousand words... Gudiya ne Neend mein hi sahi par kya kheencha apne Jindal Saab ko... 😉 thoda sa aur paas girte to bas first kiss ho jaata dono ko... ☺️ Akshat really wanted to kiss her... you could see his expression change from adoring her to an intense gaze of just wanting to kiss her! ☺️ the way he moved close to her there was hardly any distance... he was struggling to control himself!!!  That line ‘main gir gaya’ was soooo cute!!! He was looking like such a cute adorable guy! You want to just pull his cheeks!

That incomplete confession from Akshat held so much feelings from his side as if that realisation just overwhelms ur heart & soul@Bold Same thoughts🤣

Did you notice that Guddan’s breathing also increased when she saw him so close to her... she was affected too... pata nahi kyun I felt as if she wanted to hear from him that he has feelings for her... I felt as if she kind of knows and is trying to get him to say it... Jindal Saab to itna ghabra rahe the ki jab door knock hua you could see that tension drain off from his face... itni ghabrahat!!! Uff!!! 😉

Gudiya innocent thi idher😆

By the way in that scene when Kanika started laughing she was looking so much like Alia Bhatt... they do have a huge resemblance...

I also feel they are using the age gap reference a lot... they may be planning to close this point in Antara track... 

Let's hope for the best in this track👍🏼

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

Saru  you are the best👍🏼 Because of your post, I want to see the episode again. 😃

For me the best part was when AJ asked Guddan did you hear that? He really looked scared. 🤣 hahah Aj you will have a full-time job these days. 🤣Trying to justify your behavior to Guddan. All the best Jindal Saab.👍🏼

Ayee hayee Jo that's a big compliment☺️Thank u yaar🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Beautiful post💕 amazing episode... excited 

Thank U Salu❤️

kavya1994 thumbnail

~Definitely a very good episode😛

~I also loved how Akshat made Guddan sit carefully❤️What a gentleman & caring husband he is👏

~I am thankful to Dadi🤗 for Akshan remarriage idea & shutting Chorni in interrupting the Marriage talks

~No Thank U to that Dhakkan & Choti Lomri😡 from my side only word for them is IGNORE

~Thanks to Panditji, for telling very nearby dates for Akshan marriage🤗

~Happy that from now onwards Guddan will call Dadi as MAA❤️

~Dadi me confession suna par bakiyon me nahi??? Gazab Hain. Maybe they want to show "Maa bachhon ke Dil ke har baat sun leti Hain" or read his lipsing, whatever it was, liked it😛

~Loved the scene where Akshat voiced out his confusions regarding his newly found love and Dadi giving him the confidence to express it to his lady❤️😛

~Beautifully described the morning Akshan scene👏will not say more, already many posts of yours in my pending list to comment, so just commenting briefly (my brief manner😆)

~Loved their two Penguin kisses😆(Genie always comes with so out of the box words, & I loved it😛)

Sharmila Jindal Saab was definitely treat to watchI loved the way Guddan told how he used to scold her while folding chaddar. Her lines- "Guddan, Chaddar ko aise nahi, Waise fold karte hain.."😛

Loved Guddan saying to him that she likes him the way he is and don't want him to change❤️

Beautiful post Saranya😳

❤️🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

~Definitely a very good episode😛

~I also loved how Akshat made Guddan sit carefully❤️What a gentleman & caring husband he is👏

~I am thankful to Dadi🤗 for Akshan remarriage idea & shutting Chorni in interrupting the Marriage talks

~No Thank U to that Dhakkan & Choti Lomri😡 from my side only word for them is IGNORE

~Thanks to Panditji, for telling very nearby dates for Akshan marriage🤗

~Happy that from now onwards Guddan will call Dadi as MAA❤️

~Dadi me confession suna par bakiyon me nahi??? Gazab Hain. Maybe they want to show "Maa bachhon ke Dil ke har baat sun leti Hain" or read his lipsing, whatever it was, liked it😛

~Loved the scene where Akshat voiced out his confusions regarding his newly found love and Dadi giving him the confidence to express it to his lady❤️😛

~Beautifully described the morning Akshan scene👏will not say more, already many posts of yours in my pending list to comment, so just commenting briefly (my brief manner😆)

~Loved their two Penguin kisses😆(Genie always comes with so out of the box words, & I loved it😛)

Sharmila Jindal Saab was definitely treat to watchI loved the way Guddan told how he used to scold her while folding chaddar. Her lines- "Guddan, Chaddar ko aise nahi, Waise fold karte hain.."😛

Loved Guddan saying to him that she likes him the way he is and don't want him to change❤️

Beautiful post Saranya😳

❤️🤗

@Bold I am so happpyyyyyyyy🥳😭I wished for this from the day Akshat called Bhushan ji as Papa during reception track

@Blue Dadi have always been a driving force in Akshan's relationship with her advices at various phases in their journey and so this was also bound to happen & I was so happy to watch Akshat finally accepting he is in love with his wife and openly discussing abt his fears to his mom while Dadi gave a perfect solution👏

@Orange No worries take ur time waise bhi mera toh bahut post pe replies pending che🤪It's hard to maintain threads

@Red Genie & her thoughts are Pyaar❤️⭐️

@Green She loves to tease him🤣just like he do😛

@Purple One of the best qualities of Akshan I adore is that THEY HAVE ACCEPTED E/O THE WAY THEY ARE👏

Thank U Kavya❤️🤗

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

~I am so happpyyyyyyyy🥳😭I wished for this from the day Akshat called Bhushan ji as Papa during reception track

Congrats Saru, your wish got fulfilled👍🏼

~Dadi have always been a driving force in Akshan's relationship with her advices at various phases in their journey and so this was also bound to happen & I was so happy to watch Akshat finally accepting he is in love with his wife and openly discussing abt his fears to his mom while Dadi gave a perfect solution👏

I agree

~No worries take ur time waise bhi mera toh bahut post pe replies pending che🤪It's hard to maintain threads

Yeah, Aapke bhule bhisre post hum hi latest pages par layenge😆

~Genie & her thoughts are Pyaar❤️⭐️

She's Pyaar Ka Bagaan❤️😘

~She loves to tease him🤣just like he do😛

And we love watching them teasing each other😛

~One of the best qualities of Akshan I adore is that THEY HAVE ACCEPTED E/O THE WAY THEY ARE👏

I hope they keep it like that only, in this track too.

~Thank U dear❤️🤗

Welcome dear🤗

My replies in italics.